What if MXer's had guns in the pits..lol

DanDunes818
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:28pm
I was just watching CNN about the two NBAers that pulled out guns in the locker room and was imagining what it would be like if mxers had guns in the pits...lol Imagine reading about CR and JS pulling a gun out on each other..
|
TeamGreen
1/6/2010 12:59pm
Tony would be dead or wounded by now...

I'm jus' sayin'...
3D
1/6/2010 1:14pm
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We just have less gangsters in moto.
flarider
1/6/2010 1:15pm

News Alert
03:56 PM EST Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gilbert Arenas suspended indefinitely without pay

Washington Wizards star guard could face charges of carrying a handgun without a license, which is a felony and punishable by up to five years behind bars.
Manbearpig
1/6/2010 1:25pm
flarider wrote:
News Alert 03:56 PM EST Wednesday, January 6, 2010 Gilbert Arenas suspended indefinitely without pay Washington Wizards star guard could face charges of carrying a handgun...

News Alert

Washington Wizards star guard could face charges of carrying a handgun without a license, which is a felony and punishable by up to five years behind bars.
Thats the best news that I have heard today! The dumbshit has a 100 MILLION dollar contract and needs to be a thug and pack heat? Great example to our impressionable youth........ I hope Jlaws boyfriend gets a hold of him when they lock him up Smile

The Shop

WSR
1/6/2010 1:33pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Tony would be dead or wounded by now...

I'm jus' sayin'...
LaughingLaughing
bigmaico
1/6/2010 1:37pm
flarider wrote:
News Alert 03:56 PM EST Wednesday, January 6, 2010 Gilbert Arenas suspended indefinitely without pay Washington Wizards star guard could face charges of carrying a handgun...

News Alert

Manbearpig wrote:
Thats the best news that I have heard today! The dumbshit has a 100 MILLION dollar contract and needs to be a thug and pack heat...
Thats the best news that I have heard today! The dumbshit has a 100 MILLION dollar contract and needs to be a thug and pack heat? Great example to our impressionable youth........ I hope Jlaws boyfriend gets a hold of him when they lock him up Smile
I just want you to clarify your statement a little, are you saying that someone is a thug because they "pack heat" ??
txmxer
1/6/2010 1:45pm
flarider wrote:

News Alert

Manbearpig wrote:
Thats the best news that I have heard today! The dumbshit has a 100 MILLION dollar contract and needs to be a thug and pack heat...
bigmaico wrote:
I just want you to clarify your statement a little, are you saying that someone is a thug because they "pack heat" ??
I think it's because he produced said heat to "jokingly" threaten a teammate in the locker room over a gambling debt.
1/6/2010 1:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2010 2:10pm
flarider wrote:

News Alert

Manbearpig wrote:
bigmaico wrote:
Manbearpig, you do not have to clarify your statement, it very obvious statement that Bicmaico is trying to turn this into something els
Manbearpig
1/6/2010 1:58pm
flarider wrote:

News Alert

Manbearpig wrote:
bigmaico wrote:
Come on Bigmaico........ how about pack heat irresponsibly?
Infamous
Fantasy
2499th
1/6/2010 2:20pm
RV doesn't?
Was thinking the same thing--I'd bet $ RV has some weaponry in his bus.

If you travel cross country in a big expensive vehicle that clearly advertises that it is full of very valuable and uber cool stuff, it almost seems irresponsible NOT to have a firearm or two on board.

DanDunes818
1/6/2010 2:23pm
RV doesn't?
Infamous wrote:
Was thinking the same thing--I'd bet $ RV has some weaponry in his bus. If you travel cross country in a big expensive vehicle that clearly...
Was thinking the same thing--I'd bet $ RV has some weaponry in his bus.

If you travel cross country in a big expensive vehicle that clearly advertises that it is full of very valuable and uber cool stuff, it almost seems irresponsible NOT to have a firearm or two on board.

I'm sure he does too. It's one thing to carry a firearm on long road trips with expensive equipment on board but it's a whole other thing to brandish said firearm in a locker room (or the pits in mx) over an argument with a team mate or opponent. lol
Holigan
1/6/2010 2:47pm
What if MXer's had guns in the pits...

Kids would quit asking riders for their jerseys. If they did ask, they would only ask once.
Kinetic1
1/6/2010 2:49pm
Manbearpig wrote:
That could potentially make Jason jealous and he certainly doesn't need any temptation to do something stupid......like biting the guys ear off for messing around with his toys.Woohoo
P
1/6/2010 2:50pm
Manbearpig wrote:
bigmaico wrote:
txmxer wrote:
I think it's because he produced said heat to "jokingly" threaten a teammate in the locker room over a gambling debt.
It wasn't loaded and he didn't point it he sat it near the other player's locker from what I understand. Stupid move, but it probably should have never gotten past the locker room. That's just MHO.

P
fcr
1/6/2010 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2010 2:56pm
Guns are not toys. Loaded or unloaded.
Void Main
1/6/2010 2:58pm
I'm pro gun but you don't pull your gun out unless you intend to use it, and register that damn thing for crying out loud!! Dumb dumb dumb.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/6/2010 3:11pm
bigmaico wrote:
txmxer wrote:
P wrote:
It wasn't loaded and he didn't point it he sat it near the other player's locker from what I understand. Stupid move, but it probably should...
It wasn't loaded and he didn't point it he sat it near the other player's locker from what I understand. Stupid move, but it probably should have never gotten past the locker room. That's just MHO.

P
And you believe that, haha you are gullible. Sorry but thug gangstas don't carry empty 9mms and joke over gambling depts, the only thing that surprises me is that they didnt have a shoot out in the locker room.
Outsider
1/6/2010 3:15pm
RV doesn't?
RV is planning to snipe James in the leg from 1,000 yards away before the main...

True story.
peelout719
1/6/2010 3:16pm
a little photo-edit i did a couple years ago... it was actually Tedesco's bus, not Hansen's... but it seemed more fitting to say Hansen

lucero10x
1/6/2010 3:21pm
This thread is pretty retarded. Imagine that.
MISFIT442
1/6/2010 3:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2014 7:01pm
flarider wrote:

News Alert

Outsider
1/6/2010 3:22pm
RV doesn't?
Outsider wrote:
RV is planning to snipe James in the leg from 1,000 yards away before the main...

True story.
Great rumor to start..lol
I know... there will be a 10 pager on it shortly...hehe
Manbearpig
1/6/2010 3:23pm
peelout719 wrote:
a little photo-edit i did a couple years ago... it was actually Tedesco's bus, not Hansen's... but it seemed more fitting to say Hansen [IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/yz719/HANSEN-1.jpg[/IMG]
a little photo-edit i did a couple years ago... it was actually Tedesco's bus, not Hansen's... but it seemed more fitting to say Hansen

Thats classic!
BobbyM
1/6/2010 3:33pm
wait a sec...there aren't a lot of guns in the pits?
Mr. G
1/6/2010 3:35pm
I always thought it would be cool if they carried paint guns. I mean they spend so much time in the air they would have plenty if time for a shot. Maybe FMX.
Spinner
1/6/2010 3:37pm
3D wrote:
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We...
I would be willing to bet that some of the box-truck guys do have guns. All that traveling with that much money in the back........ We just have less gangsters in moto.
If by "box-truck" you mean the transporter drivers, it's illegal (federal law).
Pdub
1/6/2010 3:37pm
BobbyM wrote:
wait a sec...there aren't a lot of guns in the pits?
that's what I thought...1

Post a reply to: What if MXer's had guns in the pits..lol

The Latest