What happened to Trey in Heat 1?

enketchum
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 4:16pm
We are in stadium and cannot find what happened to Trey in Heat 1. Did he crash? Did he not start? He is shown as zero laps completed
|
Feint
1/23/2016 7:49pm
He got landed on. It didn't look super bad, but still looked bad. I hope he isn't injured.
mxer911
1/23/2016 7:49pm
Big get off in the rhythm right after the start.
philG
1/23/2016 8:02pm
Tried to jump further in than everyone else.. Hit nicolleti. Then was down when everyone was up and got landed on.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/23/2016 8:06pm
philG wrote:
Tried to jump further in than everyone else.. Hit nicolleti. Then was down when everyone was up and got landed on.
Nicoletti faded.
Canard has about 0% of the blame pie
At least that's what I saw on the replay

The Shop

731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/23/2016 8:10pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Nicoletti faded.
Yep but I'm not giving filthy any blame pie either. That wasn't anyone's fault. That's what happens with that kind of first turn.
kiwifan
1/23/2016 8:10pm
philG wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Nicoletti faded.
thats what I saw too ....
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
1/23/2016 8:11pm
Canard had that "here we go again" body language. Now sure how much more he is going to want to take. So bummed for him.
kiwifan
1/23/2016 8:11pm
hartebreak wrote:
Canard had that "here we go again" body language. Now sure how much more he is going to want to take. So bummed for him.

Thelen20
1/23/2016 8:12pm
Good news!! He will line up for the semi
Thelen20
1/23/2016 8:15pm
philG wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Nicoletti faded.
kiwifan wrote:
thats what I saw too ....
Me too, just rewatched again, nicoletti went from left to right for sure

Canard said his hand is cut but not broken
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/23/2016 8:21pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Nicoletti faded.
731chopper wrote:
Yep but I'm not giving filthy any blame pie either. That wasn't anyone's fault. That's what happens with that kind of first turn.
me neither. Just phil was saying it was Trey's fault (again) which it wasnt really
hope he kills it in the semi
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2020th
1/23/2016 8:37pm
Bloody glove and broken kneck brace. It is missing a chest support
RG1
1/23/2016 8:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2016 8:43pm
philG wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Nicoletti faded.
How can he have 0% of the blame pie when he's the only person to try and jump all the way over that table off the start? It was never going to go well, there was so much traffic, and he tried to jump further than anyone else. it's a bad decision by Trey, this happens way way too often for it to be a coincidence or bad luck everytime. I'm glad he's okay, but he just needs to settle down when in traffic
kiwifan
1/23/2016 8:44pm
RG1 wrote:
How can he have 0% of the blame pie when he's the only person to try and jump all the way over that table off the...
How can he have 0% of the blame pie when he's the only person to try and jump all the way over that table off the start? It was never going to go well, there was so much traffic, and he tried to jump further than anyone else. it's a bad decision by Trey, this happens way way too often for it to be a coincidence or bad luck everytime. I'm glad he's okay, but he just needs to settle down when in traffic

RG1
1/23/2016 8:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2016 8:47pm
RG1 wrote:
How can he have 0% of the blame pie when he's the only person to try and jump all the way over that table off the...
kiwifan wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/23/121095/s1200_facepalm_ernie.jpg[/img]

How can you not see that Canard was taking a huge risk by trying to do what he did? No-one else has tried it all night from what I've seen, that should show you something. He was mid pack, trying to jump through people, it was never going to go well
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/23/2016 8:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2016 8:49pm
philG wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Nicoletti faded.
RG1 wrote:
yep youre right, I just watched it again.
But I'm not sure if the result would have been different had he jumped half a meter shorter like everyone else
Bad decision though, you can only jump over there when youre in front
kiwifan
1/23/2016 8:53pm
RG1 wrote:
How can you not see that Canard was taking a huge risk by trying to do what he did? No-one else has tried it all night...
How can you not see that Canard was taking a huge risk by trying to do what he did? No-one else has tried it all night from what I've seen, that should show you something. He was mid pack, trying to jump through people, it was never going to go well
I see all the fucking riders taking risks out there, yet you seem hell bent on taking down Canard, thats what I see :-)
RG1
1/23/2016 9:00pm
kiwifan wrote:
I see all the fucking riders taking risks out there, yet you seem hell bent on taking down Canard, thats what I see :-)
Everyone takes risks, of course they do, but Canard just makes bad decisions at times, that's all I'm saying. The chances of that move paying off were so small. As I said before, this happens to Trey far too often to be a coincidence or bad luck every time
86honda
1/23/2016 9:22pm
Further more known as "getting Treyed"
blackdiamond
1/23/2016 9:31pm
RG1 wrote:
I agree with you.

Just ask Reed, Millsaps, Weimer and Anderson. He has jumped into the back of all of them in the last 12 months.

Rear-ending or landing on 5 riders in less than 12 months is more than the rest of the field combined(?)

Coincidence? Bad luck? I really, really doubt it but I could be wrong...
1/23/2016 9:35pm
RG1 wrote:
I agree with you. Just ask Reed, Millsaps, Weimer and Anderson. He has jumped into the back of all of them in the last 12 months...
I agree with you.

Just ask Reed, Millsaps, Weimer and Anderson. He has jumped into the back of all of them in the last 12 months.

Rear-ending or landing on 5 riders in less than 12 months is more than the rest of the field combined(?)

Coincidence? Bad luck? I really, really doubt it but I could be wrong...
You are wrong.
Mit12
1/23/2016 10:08pm
Canard just does not use his head. Bad decisions are killing him.
RG1
1/24/2016 4:32am
Part of the issue is that when something like this happens, everyone goes 'oh bad luck Trey not again', when someone should be pulling him to one side and saying 'look, this keeps happening, it's going to keep happening unless something changes'. As Blackdiamond said, if one guy lands on or crashes into the back of 5 different riders in the space of 12 months, then he is doing something wrong
davistld01
1/24/2016 6:03am
I'm a huge Trey Canard fan...and the guy has what it takes to run up front with anybody...to win races. I get it that he's pushing to get up front to get into a better position, but I have to question his decision making too. The common denominator in all these accidents is Trey.

This time he got out with only a cut hand...it could have ended much worse. I'd hate to see him end his career with another back injury or something similar.
blackdiamond
1/24/2016 10:58am
davistld01 wrote:
I'm a huge Trey Canard fan...and the guy has what it takes to run up front with anybody...to win races. I get it that he's pushing...
I'm a huge Trey Canard fan...and the guy has what it takes to run up front with anybody...to win races. I get it that he's pushing to get up front to get into a better position, but I have to question his decision making too. The common denominator in all these accidents is Trey.

This time he got out with only a cut hand...it could have ended much worse. I'd hate to see him end his career with another back injury or something similar.
That was my point too, I think some may have taken what I said the wrong way so I wanted to clarify. I am a fan of Trey as well, it's impossible not to be a fan of him unless you are just a true hater (we all know there are plenty of them lurking on here) He is probably the most passionate guy on the starting line and is unbelievably talented on the bike. When the dude is firing on all cylinders he has raw speed that a very elite handful of riders can match (and that is no guarantee)

Take this year for example, he comes out to A1 after recovering from another season ending injury and sets the fastest time in the very first timed practice of the season against arguably the most stacked premier class we have ever seen. Simply amazing.

With that said, sometimes I worry that one of these mishaps is going to end his career and that would be a shame.
kiwifan
1/24/2016 12:26pm
What I dont get is a lot of posters here saying they are huge Trey fans then say negative things about him, how about some positive stuff eh guys?
Bodieg3
1/24/2016 12:26pm
What if one of them ends the carrier of someone who's doing things the smart safe way ?
kiwifan
1/24/2016 12:27pm
Bodieg3 wrote:
What if one of them ends the carrier of someone who's doing things the smart safe way ?
*shakes head in disbelief*

Post a reply to: What happened to Trey in Heat 1?

The Latest