What happened to Savatgy?

Gus
5/7/2017 6:27am Edited Date/Time 5/8/2017 11:15am
He just started going back, then did he think he could cruise it in? It looks like he didn't even see Osborne coming, seems completely unaware of him
|
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
735th
5/7/2017 7:03am
In a nutshell?

He folded like a cheap lawn chair, the mental side of racing is what is so hard to handle and control, and it got the best of him. He will hooefully grow from the experience.
cmf295
5/7/2017 10:41am
Isn't he riding with a shoulder injury?
early
Fantasy
2139th
5/7/2017 10:43am
Savatgy got kicked out of the Rockstar party last night.
Hank_Thrill
5/7/2017 10:49am
early wrote:
Savatgy got kicked out of the Rockstar party last night.
For wearing a Monster hat?

The Shop

olds cool
5/7/2017 11:38am
I don't know which would be worse, having to face Mitch or having to face Jeannie. Neither one would be much fun.
BobPA
5/7/2017 11:41am
Tomacitis, it really flares up in pressure situations.

I feel for the dude though, he was there all season
5/7/2017 11:43am
I think the championship just gets in his head, we saw the same thing last year outdoors. He lead until the halfway point and when I would assume the reality of a title set in he started making a lot of mistakes and crashed a bunch, and he also didn't finish a bunch of motos in the second half.
abn166
5/7/2017 11:46am
I think it's called "pressure". His mechanic has a pit board so he should have known Osborne was catching him.
JJO741
Fantasy
3012th
5/7/2017 12:00pm
Not sure what happened. I think nerves got to him and Smith a little bit because they were making a lot of mistakes.
Graham_Barber
Fantasy
441st
5/7/2017 12:10pm
BobPA wrote:

perfect
SKlein
5/7/2017 12:10pm
BobPA wrote:

I hadn't realized Joey won 9 main events this year.
5/7/2017 12:12pm
Dudes choke artist. Last year he got lucky since Webb DNFd but this year man he should've won 3 mains but he's thrown it away every main
5/7/2017 12:17pm
Joey won one race this year, made a host of mistakes, and then really let the pressure get to him in Vegas. The right guy won as Zach was the most consistent and without the bad luck would have wrapped this up last week.

Hopefully Joey can learn and come back stronger, but i think next year is AC's year personally. He's finally healthy and in a good place mentally.
5/7/2017 12:24pm
I think his head was elsewhere possibly crunching points and positions during the race instead of just focusing on the track and hitting his marks. I felt like he may have been telling himeslf under the helmet, "okay, Smith is down so now you only need to finish 10th or better", and he appeared to ride like he was in number crunching mode....meanwhile, Zach was on a mission and pulled off a miracle.

I feel bad for Savatgy but he's got no one to blame but himself on this one. No bad luck played into this debacle.
F.B
5/7/2017 1:03pm
gifs website
JJO741
Fantasy
3012th
5/7/2017 1:10pm
F.B wrote:
gifs website
Lol
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1673rd
5/7/2017 1:11pm
I think what happens is that sometimes do many other things are swirling around in your head, you forget what that job at hand is. And first foremost you have to ride the bike and finish in the best possible position. Osborne didn't have that issue because once he was down in the first turn, the only think he could think about for the majority of the race was riding the bike. So in a way that first turn crash benefitted him by taking all the other stuff out of equation.
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1673rd
5/7/2017 1:12pm
I think what happens is that sometimes so many other things are swirling around in your head, you forget what that job at hand is. And first foremost you have to ride the bike and finish in the best possible position. Osborne didn't have that issue because once he was down in the first turn, the only think he could think about for the majority of the race was riding the bike. So in a way that first turn crash benefitted him by taking all the other stuff out of the equation.
Gus
5/7/2017 1:40pm
It's like the dude doesn't want to win a championship. I think the dude is super hard on himself, shows in his interviews on the podium. Does he benefit from training somewhere other than the GOAT farm or do you think there's no training out of that mentality
cali11
5/7/2017 1:45pm
Dude had so many chances to win that title & just didn't want it bad enough. Had he rode like ZO16 just one race he would of won it. Dude gave that away last two rounds
cali11
5/7/2017 1:48pm
Gus wrote:
It's like the dude doesn't want to win a championship. I think the dude is super hard on himself, shows in his interviews on the podium...
It's like the dude doesn't want to win a championship. I think the dude is super hard on himself, shows in his interviews on the podium. Does he benefit from training somewhere other than the GOAT farm or do you think there's no training out of that mentality
I don't know but he will have to start paying RCs ex wife rent, if he wants to keep riding at the farm. Karmas a bitch, maybe he should not of beat that waitress out of her tip?
5/7/2017 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 1:57pm
Dudes choke artist. Last year he got lucky since Webb DNFd but this year man he should've won 3 mains but he's thrown it away every...
Dudes choke artist. Last year he got lucky since Webb DNFd but this year man he should've won 3 mains but he's thrown it away every main
I feel bad for the kid, but yes he absolutely choked this one away not just last night, but week after week - in perhaps a previously unimaginable fashion, even for a guy like him known to not perform well under pressure.

Joey made his bed, now he has to lay in it

OR Racer46
Fantasy
1002nd
5/7/2017 2:22pm
RC s ex wife ? Huh
jg393
5/7/2017 2:25pm
Gus wrote:
It's like the dude doesn't want to win a championship. I think the dude is super hard on himself, shows in his interviews on the podium...
cali11 wrote:
I don't know but he will have to start paying RCs ex wife rent, if he wants to keep riding at the farm. Karmas a bitch...
I don't know but he will have to start paying RCs ex wife rent, if he wants to keep riding at the farm. Karmas a bitch, maybe he should not of beat that waitress out of her tip?
What do you know that I don't ?
5/7/2017 2:31pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
RC s ex wife ? Huh
Word on the street is all isn't well in the Carmichael household. Don't know the details (not that it's any of our damn business) but from the sounds of it, Ricky and Ursula are about to be splitsville. Read some things on here that painted 'her' in a rather negative light; but take that for what it's worth
oshow
5/7/2017 2:31pm
Gus wrote:
cali11 wrote:
I don't know but he will have to start paying RCs ex wife rent, if he wants to keep riding at the farm. Karmas a bitch...
You are an idiot
oshow
5/7/2017 2:33pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
RC s ex wife ? Huh
Word on the street is all isn't well in the Carmichael household. Don't know the details (not that it's any of our damn business) but from...
Word on the street is all isn't well in the Carmichael household. Don't know the details (not that it's any of our damn business) but from the sounds of it, Ricky and Ursula are about to be splitsville. Read some things on here that painted 'her' in a rather negative light; but take that for what it's worth
Old news. And done.

Nothing to do with the farm or racing. Or Joey
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
5/7/2017 2:42pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
RC s ex wife ? Huh
Word on the street is all isn't well in the Carmichael household. Don't know the details (not that it's any of our damn business) but from...
oshow wrote:
Old news. And done.

Nothing to do with the farm or racing. Or Joey
What street do you live on f150? I may move in close by
PFitzG38
5/7/2017 3:26pm
Gus wrote:
He just started going back, then did he think he could cruise it in? It looks like he didn't even see Osborne coming, seems completely unaware...
He just started going back, then did he think he could cruise it in? It looks like he didn't even see Osborne coming, seems completely unaware of him
Mental Hopscotch

Post a reply to: What happened to Savatgy?

The Latest