What about... Anthony Rodrigues Jace Owen Colt Nichols and...

Danster
Edited Date/Time 11/3/2015 1:42pm
Justin Starling Kyle Cunningham Zackary Freeberg Matt Lemoine Gannon Audette Nick Gaines Daniel Herrlein
Tevin Tapia Cade Clason Jimmy Albertson Ben Lamay Fredrik Noren Tony Archer Nic Schmidt

This is where the Silly Season is all about..... what privateer teams...?
|
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
11/1/2015 2:53pm Edited Date/Time 11/1/2015 2:54pm
Archer and Gaines are both riding for Traders next year, Starling as well. Cunningham I believe is riding for the RG9/ARMA team, Lemoine is still riding his JAB bike so either he's doing that again or doesn't have anything lined up. A-Rod has no ride lined up and hasn't been doing himself any favors by not performing/crashing in Aus SX. Owen looks like he will be doing the same deal he has done for the past 2 years, and I have no clue on Nichols. Since Crossland has folded he has no ride. Schmidt has also been tied to the RG9/ARMA team.
Money
11/1/2015 3:22pm
Theres plenty of options for most of those guys but it narrows down to one choice for em, its a team called 9-5 motorsports
davis224
Fantasy
138th
11/1/2015 4:57pm
Saw on Facebook that Owen is on a Suzuki instead of Honda?
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
11/1/2015 5:18pm
davis224 wrote:
Saw on Facebook that Owen is on a Suzuki instead of Honda?
He always rides for a Suzuki team in the German SX championship. You may have seen that.

The Shop

Team Ideal
11/1/2015 5:43pm
^^^ this for his deal over there. I'm assuming his still on his own dime when things start up here
Danster
11/2/2015 11:41am
I forgot to add Chad Reed, things look blue over at Yamaha...?
Danster
11/3/2015 1:35pm
GD2 wrote:
Archer and Gaines are both riding for Traders next year, Starling as well. Cunningham I believe is riding for the RG9/ARMA team, Lemoine is still riding...
Archer and Gaines are both riding for Traders next year, Starling as well. Cunningham I believe is riding for the RG9/ARMA team, Lemoine is still riding his JAB bike so either he's doing that again or doesn't have anything lined up. A-Rod has no ride lined up and hasn't been doing himself any favors by not performing/crashing in Aus SX. Owen looks like he will be doing the same deal he has done for the past 2 years, and I have no clue on Nichols. Since Crossland has folded he has no ride. Schmidt has also been tied to the RG9/ARMA team.
There's a video of Schmidt practicing for SX with his RG9-ARMA Suzuki

Does Traders Kawi team race SX or only outdoors...?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
11/3/2015 1:42pm
GD2 wrote:
Archer and Gaines are both riding for Traders next year, Starling as well. Cunningham I believe is riding for the RG9/ARMA team, Lemoine is still riding...
Danster wrote:
There's a video of Schmidt practicing for SX with his RG9-ARMA Suzuki Does Traders Kawi team race SX or only outdoors...?
There's a video of Schmidt practicing for SX with his RG9-ARMA Suzuki

Does Traders Kawi team race SX or only outdoors...?
On Sunday, I was told Nick Schmidt won't actually be a part of the RG9/Arma deal.... Heard Decotis is going there instead of Rock River though.

Post a reply to: What about... Anthony Rodrigues Jace Owen Colt Nichols and...

The Latest