Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 7:35am
|
jndmx
3/22/2011 1:07pm
Nice stuff as always Steve.
Even if it is a day late.....lol.
stillwelding
3/22/2011 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2011 1:51pm
Instead of late edition, Why not call it the "print" edition. Thanks though. Good reading. By the way, your comment, "but from a photo I saw by VitalMX.com's Steve Giberson, it looked like a privateer got into the inside of Villopoto and stood him up going into the turn". Didn't look exactly like that to me. Looked like he was just that fraction too late to the first turn and when he cut in (from his crappy gate position) there just wasn't any room at the inn. But what do I know, I broke my distance glasses and the heat mirage from my electric blanket was probably screwing up my viewpoint.
DrSweden
3/22/2011 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2011 2:32pm
Good shit.

"While I don't actually believe the part about having no permanent injuries". I agree partly, but you think he has permanent injuries?

I'm guessing something might be broken or partly teared based on that amount of pain he showed and the notion that usually race induced adrenalin(Epinephrine) burst have a function to reduce pain, and if it doesn't work it showes for me that the damaged could be severe...

Like if you sprain an ankle you can still race, but after the race you might no longer be able to walk...

But the odds for us to know the truth about this are slim to none... Hush hush! Wink

Post a reply to: What Really Happened: Jacksonville - Late Edition

The Latest