What Malcom Stewart inherited from his brother

Edited Date/Time 5/2/2016 3:43pm
If anyone saw Malcom hitting the whoop section before the finish line, it was clear that he was much faster than any other rider in either class thru that section. He could be a bike length behind any rider and then pass them in that short whoop section and be in font of them right at the apex of the corner at the end. Learning from his brother, James, the Stewarts are schooling everyone in the whoops IMHO. Impressive.
|
plowboy
5/1/2016 3:30pm
I really like Mookie but if he's gonna get on the podium he's gotta stop blithering. Spend a few bucks and hire someone to teach him what to say and how to say it. Hell, Adam CnC could give him pointers.
Mr. G
5/1/2016 3:50pm
Malcom should say whatever he likes. It good to hear other than canned speeches. Keep it up.
zehn
5/1/2016 3:55pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2016 3:56pm
plowboy wrote:
I really like Mookie but if he's gonna get on the podium he's gotta stop blithering. Spend a few bucks and hire someone to teach him...
I really like Mookie but if he's gonna get on the podium he's gotta stop blithering. Spend a few bucks and hire someone to teach him what to say and how to say it. Hell, Adam CnC could give him pointers.
You're joking, right? Have you ever seen some of the videos from both Malcolm and James when they were much younger? Both of them have come a long way in terms of being articulate and speaking without a heavy accent.

I like the way Malcolm talks during his interviews. He definitely seems more human to me than the rest of the field because of it.
500guy
5/1/2016 4:10pm
Mr. G wrote:
Malcom should say whatever he likes. It good to hear other than canned speeches. Keep it up.
X2 , I really like the guy's personality.

The Shop

stangkag
5/1/2016 4:52pm
Mr. G wrote:
500guy wrote:
X3, atleast its genuine
mb60
5/1/2016 4:58pm
The dropping the bike and dancing is a bit old in my opinion. I like mookie and he is a breath if fresh air in his interviews. But come on man act like you have been there before. Show some respect to the guys you just beat. Alot of the reason for the hate of James as he acted the same way.
Tpog496
5/1/2016 5:31pm
plowboy wrote:
I really like Mookie but if he's gonna get on the podium he's gotta stop blithering. Spend a few bucks and hire someone to teach him...
He doesn't blither. He's gives great interviews.
Camp332
5/1/2016 5:50pm
Come on Bro, Malcolm's interviews are a blessing in the sky!
JM485
5/1/2016 5:56pm
mb60 wrote:
The dropping the bike and dancing is a bit old in my opinion. I like mookie and he is a breath if fresh air in his...
The dropping the bike and dancing is a bit old in my opinion. I like mookie and he is a breath if fresh air in his interviews. But come on man act like you have been there before. Show some respect to the guys you just beat. Alot of the reason for the hate of James as he acted the same way.
I get why people might think its a little disrespectful to the other guys, but I love seeing a guy genuinely happy to get a win. I like to see how excited first time winners get and how they throw whips or do a parade lap around the stadium afterwards, it's just cool to see someone reach success like that. I don't know, some guys won't like it but I think it's cool to bring some fun back into it, not everything has to be so serious and up tight.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
5/1/2016 6:11pm
mb60 wrote:
The dropping the bike and dancing is a bit old in my opinion. I like mookie and he is a breath if fresh air in his...
JM485 wrote:
I get why people might think its a little disrespectful to the other guys, but I love seeing a guy genuinely happy to get a win...
I get why people might think its a little disrespectful to the other guys, but I love seeing a guy genuinely happy to get a win. I like to see how excited first time winners get and how they throw whips or do a parade lap around the stadium afterwards, it's just cool to see someone reach success like that. I don't know, some guys won't like it but I think it's cool to bring some fun back into it, not everything has to be so serious and up tight.
Dropping your bike and dancing for your first win (or heat win if your MA) or championship, go ahead. Dancing for a mid-season win, eh...like Mookie, he's a fresh "spirit", hope he has continued success in SX.
mb60
5/1/2016 6:13pm
mb60 wrote:
JM485 wrote:
I get why people might think its a little disrespectful to the other guys, but I love seeing a guy genuinely happy to get a win...
The parade lap or the saluting the fans cool. I'm all about sportsmanship and that is what the NFL has lost. But dropping the bike and dancing no. When plessinger won his race it was so cool to see Stewart stop and celebrate with him. I could care less that he said blessing in the sky. Listen to the guys that struggle reading off the prompt. That is when I fast forward the DVD. Lol
bsharkey
5/1/2016 6:15pm
Mr. G wrote:
so true I don't hear the nascar guys name every dang logo on there cars. if your up on the podium your sponses can see there name on the bikes and riders gear
JPT
5/1/2016 6:16pm
He looks like he's having fun, I really like that.
Xeno
5/1/2016 6:19pm
Mookie really rose to the occasion at the NJ round.
5/1/2016 6:23pm
Is this an MX site? Just about every post seems to divert from the originally topic and ends up criticizing someones personality.. I was talking about inheriting his brothers speed in the woops. The only thing I care about is his riding technique and sportsmanship. I could care less about how eloquent he is on the podium, what kind of shoes he wears, how he combs his hair, or what kind of cereal he likes for breakfast.
JPT
5/1/2016 6:53pm
Is this an MX site? Just about every post seems to divert from the originally topic and ends up criticizing someones personality.. I was talking about...
Is this an MX site? Just about every post seems to divert from the originally topic and ends up criticizing someones personality.. I was talking about inheriting his brothers speed in the woops. The only thing I care about is his riding technique and sportsmanship. I could care less about how eloquent he is on the podium, what kind of shoes he wears, how he combs his hair, or what kind of cereal he likes for breakfast.
He looks like a BooBerry man to me!
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
5/1/2016 7:47pm
plowboy wrote:
So you would rather have scripted crap than a real opinion? I bet you love modern reality TV don't you?
BAMX
5/1/2016 8:00pm
Mr. G wrote:
500guy wrote:
stangkag wrote:
X3, atleast its genuine
X4 nothing is more painful than a guy listing off 20 different sponsors with that look of fear from missing one.
Heavyrider
5/1/2016 8:05pm
Camp332 wrote:
Come on Bro, Malcolm's interviews are a blessing in the sky!
Ha, I heard it that way more than once.
gt80rider
5/1/2016 8:44pm
Mr. G wrote:
X googolplex
davistld01
5/1/2016 8:50pm
I love to see Mookie dance just to rub all the haters noses in it!
Potts
5/1/2016 8:56pm
Mr. G wrote:
Amen brother! Malcolm just needs to be Malcolm! I love the heck out of this guy and hope he always keeps it real!
5/2/2016 1:56am
i wonder if the op is the same person who tells pro circuit what to say on the podium
Exactly! Would anyone prefer the written Pro Circuit or Star Yamaha lines over Malcolm Stewart's comments?
Darryl916
5/2/2016 5:50am
Inherited bike setup preference. Hard ass forks to go faster in the whoops.... which as a trade off makes the bike harder to ride everywhere else and the tendency for the bike to lay down in the dirt more often.

kkawboy14
5/2/2016 6:04am
Set your bike up to go fast in the whoops and the rest of the track will follow!
NotCore
5/2/2016 6:08am
All these opinions about a kid having fun. I wish I were a kid having fun again sometimes. It takes more effort to have fun as the responsibilities pile on over time. My kids already felt the pressure of responsibility in middle school. More power to him. Have fun Mookie.
Darryl916
5/2/2016 6:09am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Set your bike up to go fast in the whoops and the rest of the track will follow!
More so, set it up to go fast in the whoops and deal with it everywhere else because it's gonna suck to turn.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
5/2/2016 7:02am
i wonder if the op is the same person who tells pro circuit what to say on the podium
Exactly! Would anyone prefer the written Pro Circuit or Star Yamaha lines over Malcolm Stewart's comments?
Nah, I'll take Mookies interviews over those every time!

Post a reply to: What Malcom Stewart inherited from his brother

The Latest