Well... Tixier is not mincing his words is he

Crush
Edited Date/Time 2/28/2015 2:45am
|
Hut
2/26/2015 7:00pm
Yeah he seems pretty honest. Best of luck to him I hope he can achieve 100 percent and give Herlings a good run.
keinz
2/26/2015 7:38pm
Two words. Sour grapes
The Rock
2/26/2015 8:06pm
keinz wrote:
Two words. Sour grapes
One word: honesty. Pretty cool too he wants to improve his English.

The Shop

Ninurta
2/26/2015 9:18pm
Good to see him riding that #1! It's been years since anyone has done that and I like the way he goes about that. He's the defending champion and is proud of it. We should all be so lucky once in our lives Wink
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
2/26/2015 9:22pm
Ninurta wrote:
Good to see him riding that #1! It's been years since anyone has done that and I like the way he goes about that. He's the...
Good to see him riding that #1! It's been years since anyone has done that and I like the way he goes about that. He's the defending champion and is proud of it. We should all be so lucky once in our lives Wink
Agree, the big thing I hate now in MXGP and also MOTOGP is the reigning champs no longer run the number 1.

And you can't give the merchandise marketing excuse for not running the #1. You can't tell me that you would not sell twice as much ONE OFF #1 merchandise than running the riders usual number merchandise.

The Rock
2/26/2015 9:54pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2015 9:54pm
I hate track markers way more than absence of number one plates.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/26/2015 9:56pm
The Rock wrote:
I hate track markers way more than absence of number one plates.
We know Rock, we know... Laughing
keinz
2/26/2015 10:00pm
Honestly. He is a good racer. Second best of the rsst. But that kind of interview. I don.t know
2/26/2015 10:15pm
keinz wrote:
Honestly. He is a good racer. Second best of the rsst. But that kind of interview. I don.t know
Tell us what bothers you. Too honest?
keinz
2/26/2015 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2015 10:49pm
keinz wrote:
TripleFive wrote:
Tell us what bothers you. Too honest?
Nothing. Just dont like if eny of those guys telling grap about their previous teams. Thats all. Yeah to be honest. Tixier was good. But not so good that he'll be the future of the KTM team.Take it, It's all about business,. Thats all. If Tixier don't understood that, it's her problem. Be proffesional. It's your job. Or go play chess
Crush
2/26/2015 11:01pm
keinz wrote:
Nothing. Just dont like if eny of those guys telling grap about their previous teams. Thats all. Yeah to be honest. Tixier was good. But not...
Nothing. Just dont like if eny of those guys telling grap about their previous teams. Thats all. Yeah to be honest. Tixier was good. But not so good that he'll be the future of the KTM team.Take it, It's all about business,. Thats all. If Tixier don't understood that, it's her problem. Be proffesional. It's your job. Or go play chess
Didn't really talk crap though did he? He was direct, hence I posted it, but he wasn't slanderous or bagging them out. Blatantly honest, sure but I don't think he was rude about them or anything.
ocscottie
2/26/2015 11:16pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2015 11:18pm
I've always liked Tixer, hope he has a good year! Its going to be strange seeing him on green.

...and i agree with ya Crusher, seemed like an honest interview and was just telling what went down. If that happened to me, i would be totally bummed to.
TMV
2/26/2015 11:20pm
keinz wrote:
Two words. Sour grapes
Of course, I'm almost surprised his bike didn't fail at the last round. Did you see the KTM team reaction when he clinched the title, they were more disappointed baby Jesus Herlings didn't make it than happy for Tixier.

As a fan of Roczen, would you consider his bitching about the KTM a few months ago professional?
keinz
2/26/2015 11:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2015 11:28pm
ocscottie wrote:
I've always liked Tixer, hope he has a good year! Its going to be strange seeing him on green. ...and i agree with ya Crusher, seemed...
I've always liked Tixer, hope he has a good year! Its going to be strange seeing him on green.

...and i agree with ya Crusher, seemed like an honest interview and was just telling what went down. If that happened to me, i would be totally bummed to.
Me too, but, be a proffesinal. What the Kawi guys thinking about right now? Are they allredy nervous, abou time when Tixier leaving the team?
hylo
2/26/2015 11:33pm
I like Tixier! He's not the fastest, but after seeing him get jumped on and still being able to finish up the last moto in a decent way, thats awesome! Don't care for Herlings at all Smile
jeffro503
2/26/2015 11:40pm
ocscottie wrote:
I've always liked Tixer, hope he has a good year! Its going to be strange seeing him on green. ...and i agree with ya Crusher, seemed...

keinz wrote:
Me too, but, be a proffesinal. What the Kawi guys thinking about right now? Are they allredy nervous, abou time when Tixier leaving the team?
What are you talking about? It sounds like the told him to get lost as they were looking for a younger talent. I didn't get any "sour grapes " type feel from that at all. Christ.....he had to get another ride right?

I can see how some GP fans may see it that way.....since he's in a long line of GP riders who wants to come to the states.

Schucks! ( kicking a bucket )
TMV
2/26/2015 11:45pm
keinz wrote:
They can't be nervous after having to deal with "king of shit talk about my ex-employer" Christophe Pourcel...
keinz
2/26/2015 11:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 5:20am
Fck. Why is the only time whenI'm taking the word on vital, when I'm trunk? I thin it*s explains everything.
It's all going to go sideways. It's better to just lurk hereSmile
2/27/2015 12:35am
I think he's faster than last year - still not as fast as Herlings (who is!!) but he's better and faster on the KXF.... and also looks trick as hell!!!
DonM
2/27/2015 4:21am
keinz wrote:
Two words. Sour grapes
The Rock wrote:
The reason why is more interesting, it appears the GP's will lose another World Champion to the US because of the dumbest rule the GP's have....but its ok because Luongo the lunatic thinks it is creating better competition....
RY4N37
2/27/2015 4:45am
keinz wrote:
Two words. Sour grapes
The Rock wrote:
DonM wrote:
The reason why is more interesting, it appears the GP's will lose another World Champion to the US because of the dumbest rule the GP's have....but...
The reason why is more interesting, it appears the GP's will lose another World Champion to the US because of the dumbest rule the GP's have....but its ok because Luongo the lunatic thinks it is creating better competition....
I think you could argue that it has created better competition in MXGP, which is what Luongo wants, sort of like a premier and a support class, like MotoGP, but it's slowly killing MX2 which is terrible. Still some great riders in the MX2 class, but there's just as many good 250 riders who can't get in the class.

I really like Tixier, and this is a great interview, he's honest but not disrespectful. I was really impressed with how good he was and how he held his nerve in the last few rounds of last year and I'm pumped to see him run No.1
keinz
2/27/2015 5:24am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 5:35am
Tixier is a Dungey type of guy, in my mind. Not thath is a bad thing at all, but...
keinz
2/27/2015 5:34am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 5:36am
Same shit happened with Nagl. Lifetime KTM guy, and one day he finds himsel kicked out from the team. He wasn't happy at all. Just business, as usual
Olson
2/27/2015 5:48am
keinz wrote:
Same shit happened with Nagl. Lifetime KTM guy, and one day he finds himsel kicked out from the team. He wasn't happy at all. Just business...
Same shit happened with Nagl. Lifetime KTM guy, and one day he finds himsel kicked out from the team. He wasn't happy at all. Just business, as usual
Of course it's business. They're not racing just because it's fun. Believe me, I like Nagl but when he broke his back in 2011 I thought he would never be back on top, maybe not even back racing at all. And I was probably not alone thinking that. When he announced he was going to come back, he had one year left on his contract with KTM and came back strong in 2012 finishing off with winning the MXdN in Belgium. Plans was already done that his contract wasn't going to be extended, because KTM had signed with De Dycker in the meantime. In the end, I think Nagl came out on top with a really good contract with HRC Honda, that probably paid more and now he's back under the KTM banner just a different colour on the bike. If he had any hard feelings towards KTM, I doubt he would've signed with Husky.
PressPassP
2/27/2015 6:02am
Tixier showed a lot of heart in that last round,a lotta respect for him came with it

As DonM says,a stupid rule could see him leave for the US or get shoved into the already stacked MX1 class,and same as in the US,there are only so many good rides to go around
2/27/2015 6:06am
keinz wrote:
Two words. Sour grapes
The Rock wrote:
DonM wrote:
The reason why is more interesting, it appears the GP's will lose another World Champion to the US because of the dumbest rule the GP's have....but...
This~

Post a reply to: Well... Tixier is not mincing his words is he

The Latest