Welcome to the Kenny Watson F-bomb moto-show.

RM65dad
3/25/2010 8:19am
First The Moto Show takes the moto talk show concept to the next level and is excellent. Second Watson adds another dimension to the Lindsay/Matthes dialog.... totally enjoy his input. Even an occasional Hasbeen call is o'k. As far as Pit Pass Radio.................oops I fell asleep even thinking about it.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
3/25/2010 8:24am
Amen guys. Show rocks. No need to critique everything to death.
Grendel
3/25/2010 11:47am
What makes Paul's contribution to the show suffer the most is not being there. I know it's costly, time-consuming and keeps him away from his family, but it makes a difference when they're face-to-face.

As for Watson, who doesn't want to hear about Jim Holley's shotgun-wielding slumlord antics?
jeffro756
3/25/2010 2:16pm
I just listened to the show with deegan, watson was fantastic. Seriously, you are that fragile that one F-bomb hurt your little feelings, get over and as deegan would say...F-off.

haha, I thought the show was great, how does someone have that much knowledge of the sport and that many memories! He is doing what he loves, great addition for sure.

I think I agree with grendel (do you go by grendel or gweny, I am confused Wink ) Paul's contribution suffers because he is not there, shows like these rely on banter and it is hard to distinguish it when you aren't there.

The Shop

RocketLab
3/25/2010 2:56pm
Like everything else this show will grow and develop. Some things have seemed to smooth out already like Mathes figuring out a smooth way to answer the phone..lol. Watson and Lindsey make good polar opposites with Mathes there to rein in Watson when necessary.

I'm just glad there's something else to add to the DMXS podcasts.
jackson222
3/25/2010 3:03pm
I like matthes and love all his work, especially observations, but the moto-show has bored me so far.

DMXS for the win!
40Plus_922mx
3/25/2010 3:37pm
If it weren't for 50 year olds there would be no 20 year olds.
jmar
3/25/2010 4:27pm
Kenny might drop some f bombs, but he is one of the nicest guys in the industry.

Kenny's a great addition to the show.
mxdancer
3/25/2010 4:51pm
You got that right!! You know your old when 50 actually sounds young! Sad

Gma B
panic rev
3/25/2010 5:27pm
the world is censored enough let these guys tell a story the way it is meant to be told
BogMasterR
3/25/2010 5:37pm
Good point in lobbying for birth control when you see some of the 20 yo crowd .
TokioMX
Fantasy
3874th
3/25/2010 5:55pm
I love The Original. All three guys are good for the show.
about Mr. Lindsey. I know he loves to keep talking nonstop, but he could be little more enthusiastic listening other hosts or guests talk I think. Maybe him not being in location make it sounds this way more? but he sounded like didn't even want to listen to MC talk about work at Honda.
ask a guest to be on the show, but don't want to listen to him talk. funny.
JIM256
3/25/2010 6:11pm
mx941 wrote:
If you want to listen to a professional motorcycle talk show, Pitpass Radio is the onluy choice. They are the original and everyone has jumped on...
If you want to listen to a professional motorcycle talk show, Pitpass Radio is the onluy choice. They are the original and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon to copy them. IMHO
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ORIGINAL? DMXS RADIO IS THE ORIGINAL As for Penis Pass I can't stand that show. It's like waiting at the DMV. They ask the same...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ORIGINAL? DMXS RADIO IS THE ORIGINAL

As for Penis Pass I can't stand that show. It's like waiting at the DMV. They ask the same boring questions over and over. Even the riders hate that show. "It's more or less a pivot works infomercial"

www.DMXSRADIO.COM blows everything else out of the water. By a mile. Kevin is funny, DAVID is handsome, and Brian is like a kind neighbor who won't take his hand off your son's knee.

XOXO

Motovagina
X 2.
YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH. THE BEST PART ABOUT WATSON WAS WHEN HE WAS ALL COCKY AND WRONG ABOUT MORAIS ON A 450 @ DAYTONA. I HOPE HE REALLY DID PAY THAT GUY THE $500.00....
3/25/2010 6:17pm
this saturday hes paying and not only that... he is basically letting the guy be defacto team manager for the day, vip guest, the works!

I am dilligently working on something to help on the "phone it in" part for paul, and am sincerely hoping to pull it off next monday.
STBY
3/25/2010 7:41pm
And when these kids grow up they will hate on the younger generation as well, it's just the way it is. With that, what I said is still true...
3/25/2010 7:49pm
kenny seems like a good guy only thing thats to bad is team hart and huntington r kinda bro'd out
techbob
3/28/2010 5:55pm
DMXS and The Moto Show are great. I can't get enough of either one. I stopped listening to PitPass because it was so boring. And I'm almost 50 and the f-bombs don't bother me at all.
Camp332
3/28/2010 6:17pm
F-Bombs are standard protocol in f@ckin New Jersey's dialect.
ab5772
3/28/2010 6:44pm
How many of these "f-bombs" have there actually been in the history of the "F-Bomb Moto Show?" I've listened to every show and I don't think I've heard more than one, maybe two, each week....usually none.

KW brings lots of good stories and the best part is that he isn't afraid to tell them.
Hoov
3/28/2010 7:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:44pm
STBY wrote:" F-bomb Moto-Show! That is no fare at all... I've listened to every show and it has been used a few times by different people on the show... Really F only offends older people anyway. I know someone who is 50 and it's the most offensive thing you could say. But someone who is 20 it is used every-other word. Generational, definitely, big deal NO! "

Hey you f*ckin little whipper snapper!, I'm f*ckin 51 f*ckin years old, and I dont know what the f*ck you're talkin about!!... f*ckin kids!! Generational....pffffffft!!! LOL Evil
PS: f*ckin-A!!!
3/28/2010 8:41pm
Not only do I want the F-Bombs, I want the R- and X-rated stories: the ones that Matthes explicitly tells Kenny not to tell. Oh please, Matthes, take the leash off that boy and let him tell some naughty ones!
MCfan4life
3/28/2010 10:49pm
Not only do I want the F-Bombs, I want the R- and X-rated stories: the ones that Matthes explicitly tells Kenny not to tell. Oh please...
Not only do I want the F-Bombs, I want the R- and X-rated stories: the ones that Matthes explicitly tells Kenny not to tell. Oh please, Matthes, take the leash off that boy and let him tell some naughty ones!
x2

Let Kenny tell it like it is.

He has brought the excitement to the show that was missing IMO.

I had told a mate that I had stopped listening to the Moto Show because Lindsey was getting under my skin with all the "I made that deal happen" and "He's my guy" stories. But my mate said I had to listen to the latest two because Watson had made those shows. He was right. Best Moto Shows so far.

The Holley "shotgun" story, the cheater bikes and Deegan stories were all Gold. Keep em coming KW.

DMXS still has my vote....but just. If KW goes full time on the Moto Show that might change...

Post a reply to: Welcome to the Kenny Watson F-bomb moto-show.

The Latest