Welcome MotoDrive 'fugees: Vancouver Pracice

Pdub
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 4:19pm
Let's have a sophisticated conversation about the Vankoover practice session.

Um, somebody sophisticated go first...
|
Pdub
12/9/2006 12:48pm
Pdub wrote:

Wow, it's not often that I'm the most sophisticated cat in the joint. Guess I'll start...

Hmmm, 6 laps in, Reed 54.9, Stew 55.1... too early to tell?
kdx man
12/9/2006 12:51pm
Pdub wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]Let's have a sophisticated conversation about the Vankoover practice session. Um, somebody sophisticated go first...[/quote] Wow, it's not often that I'm the most sophisticated...
Pdub wrote:

Wow, it's not often that I'm the most sophisticated cat in the joint. Guess I'll start...

Reed's new confidence (or apparent confidence) will make for a great race. He and James have no problem smackin bikes and I think that is a good thing, and will make for some good racing.

Lets hope the audio will come though....
Pdub
12/9/2006 12:54pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
Pdub wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]Let's have a sophisticated conversation about the Vankoover practice session. Um, somebody sophisticated go first...[/quote] Wow, it's not often that I'm the most sophisticated...
Pdub wrote:

kdx man wrote:
Reed's new confidence (or apparent confidence) will make for a great race. He and James have no problem smackin bikes and I think that is a...
Reed's new confidence (or apparent confidence) will make for a great race. He and James have no problem smackin bikes and I think that is a good thing, and will make for some good racing.

kdx man wrote:

VERY sophisticated comment, my good man...!

Yeah, I like the "new" Chad Reed... but now RC just cut a 54.0 to Superbad's 54.2...
Pdub
12/9/2006 12:57pm
Pdub wrote:
Pdub wrote:

kdx man wrote:
Reed's new confidence (or apparent confidence) will make for a great race. He and James have no problem smackin bikes and I think that is a...

Pdub wrote:
[b]kdx man wrote:[/b] [quote]Reed's new confidence (or apparent confidence) will make for a great race. He and James have no problem smackin bikes and I think...
kdx man wrote:

Yeah, I like the "new" Chad Reed... but now RC just cut a 54.0 to Superbad's 54.2...
Neither of the Kawasaki's have broken the 54 sec range... yet.

The Shop

kdx man
12/9/2006 12:58pm
Pdub wrote:
Pdub wrote:

kdx man wrote:

Pdub wrote:
[b]kdx man wrote:[/b] [quote]Reed's new confidence (or apparent confidence) will make for a great race. He and James have no problem smackin bikes and I think...
kdx man wrote:

Pdub wrote:

...only 'cause I haven't had any beers yet Wink
sam429
12/9/2006 12:58pm
Pdub wrote:
Pdub wrote:

kdx man wrote:

Pdub wrote:
kdx man wrote:

The GOAT posting a 50.02 not bad for a race car driver.Dry
Pdub
12/9/2006 1:00pm
kdx man wrote:

Pdub wrote:
kdx man wrote:

sam429 wrote:
Excuse me... NICK WEY 53.7... get down, Nick!

Or are the top 3 just playing around... this would be better with video...
Pdub
12/9/2006 1:05pm
Pdub wrote:
kdx man wrote:

sam429 wrote:
Pdub wrote:
Excuse me... NICK WEY 53.7... get down, Nick! Or are the top 3 just playing around... this would be better with video...

Pdub wrote:

Hmmm, now they have THROWN OUT Nyk's fastest lap, and now saying his best was a 56.2....
kdx man
12/9/2006 1:08pm
sam429 wrote:
Pdub wrote:
Excuse me... NICK WEY 53.7... get down, Nick! Or are the top 3 just playing around... this would be better with video...

Pdub wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]Excuse me... NICK WEY 53.7... get down, Nick! Or are the top 3 just playing around... this would be better with video...[/quote] Hmmm, now...
Pdub wrote:

Hmmm, now they have THROWN OUT Nyk's fastest lap, and now saying his best was a 56.2....
Wonder how difficult it would be for Vital to set a wide angle camera up on the seats someplace during practice and stream the video?

I'd imagine if it were easy, it would have been done by now.
Pdub
12/9/2006 1:21pm
Pdub wrote:

Pdub wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]Excuse me... NICK WEY 53.7... get down, Nick! Or are the top 3 just playing around... this would be better with video...[/quote] Hmmm, now...
Pdub wrote:

kdx man wrote:
Wonder how difficult it would be for Vital to set a wide angle camera up on the seats someplace during practice and stream the video? I'd...
Wonder how difficult it would be for Vital to set a wide angle camera up on the seats someplace during practice and stream the video?

kdx man wrote:

Yeah, streaming is easy... ducking the stadium and Live Nation security is another matter...Blink

It's all about the money...
12/9/2006 1:35pm
I'm helping my son put a new brake master-cylinder/booster in his car, so it's hard to type without getting the keyboard greezy, (so I'm obviously not too sophisticated). I am, however, all-ears. What's the latest? Keep the updates coming guys.
TerryK
12/9/2006 1:39pm
Pdub wrote:
Pdub wrote:

kdx man wrote:
Wonder how difficult it would be for Vital to set a wide angle camera up on the seats someplace during practice and stream the video? I'd...

Pdub wrote:
[b]kdx man wrote:[/b] [quote]Wonder how difficult it would be for Vital to set a wide angle camera up on the seats someplace during practice and stream...
kdx man wrote:

Yeah, streaming is easy... ducking the stadium and Live Nation security is another matter...Blink

Hey PDub, thanks for the invite! What session are you guys seeing on the live@thewire?
Pdub
12/9/2006 1:49pm
kdx man wrote:

Pdub wrote:
[b]kdx man wrote:[/b] [quote]Wonder how difficult it would be for Vital to set a wide angle camera up on the seats someplace during practice and stream...
kdx man wrote:

TerryK wrote:
Hey PDub, thanks for the invite! What session are you guys seeing on the live@thewire?
TerryK wrote:

Right now, it's KJSC *1... before that it was first practice for the points leaders...
TerryK
12/9/2006 1:52pm
Pdub wrote:
kdx man wrote:

TerryK wrote:
Pdub wrote:
[b]TerryK wrote:[/b] [quote]Hey PDub, thanks for the invite! What session are you guys seeing on the live@thewire?[/quote] Right now, it's KJSC *1... before that it was...
TerryK wrote:

Right now, it's KJSC *1... before that it was first practice for the points leaders...
Cool cool. Thats where I'm at as well. Last week my livewire was lagging bad. go figure, I'm in Canada and WE get the slow connection! The Interweb wire-thingys must have been frozen.
Pdub
12/9/2006 1:53pm
TerryK wrote:
Pdub wrote:
[b]TerryK wrote:[/b] [quote]Hey PDub, thanks for the invite! What session are you guys seeing on the live@thewire?[/quote] Right now, it's KJSC *1... before that it was...
TerryK wrote:

TerryK wrote:
Cool cool. Thats where I'm at as well. Last week my livewire was lagging bad. go figure, I'm in Canada and WE get the slow connection...
Cool cool. Thats where I'm at as well. Last week my livewire was lagging bad. go figure, I'm in Canada and WE get the slow connection! The Interweb wire-thingys must have been frozen.
...it's the tubes, ya know? Tongue
clayman
12/9/2006 1:57pm
Pdub wrote:
kdx man wrote:

TerryK wrote:
Pdub wrote:
TerryK wrote:

Good idea P-Dub..

I hope tonight we see a clean race with all the guys, and NO MORE INJURIES!
TerryK
12/9/2006 1:59pm
TerryK wrote:
Pdub wrote:
TerryK wrote:

clayman wrote:
Good idea P-Dub..

You guys want to hit the DMXS chat at 10:00 EST?

[url]http://www.dmxsradio.com/default.asp[/url]
Pdub
12/9/2006 2:17pm
Pdub wrote:
TerryK wrote:

clayman wrote:
Good idea P-Dub..

TerryK wrote:

Lites Group A, session two is up. Davalos is for real, fastest at 55.3... and he set it on his TENTH lap...

I don't know why the satellite teams don't run these races... oh yeah I do: MONEY.
TerryK
12/9/2006 2:33pm
clayman wrote:
Good idea P-Dub..

TerryK wrote:

Pdub wrote:
Lites Group A, session two is up. Davalos is for real, fastest at 55.3... and he set it on his TENTH lap... I don't know why...
Lites Group A, session two is up. Davalos is for real, fastest at 55.3... and he set it on his TENTH lap...

I don't know why the satellite teams don't run these races... oh yeah I do: MONEY.
Pdub wrote:

That would put him 4th fastest in the 450s as of now.
Pdub
12/9/2006 2:58pm
TerryK wrote:

Pdub wrote:
Lites Group A, session two is up. Davalos is for real, fastest at 55.3... and he set it on his TENTH lap... I don't know why...

TerryK wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]Lites Group A, session two is up. Davalos is for real, fastest at 55.3... and he set it on his TENTH lap... I don't...
Pdub wrote:

Hmmm, James didn't show up for Practice 2?
Pdub
12/9/2006 3:06pm
Pdub wrote:

TerryK wrote:
[b]Pdub wrote:[/b] [quote]Lites Group A, session two is up. Davalos is for real, fastest at 55.3... and he set it on his TENTH lap... I don't...
Pdub wrote:

Pdub wrote:
Ferry puts a KX in the 54s with a 54.516... third fastest!

Where's Stew? Babying that leg maybe?
12/9/2006 3:17pm
TerryK wrote:
Pdub wrote:

Pdub wrote:
Pdub wrote:

where are you guys seeing the laptimes?
Pdub
12/9/2006 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
Pdub wrote:

Pdub wrote:
queen_of_spodes wrote:

[url]http://206.168.146.114/sx/AMAflashresults.html[/url]
Looks like RC "won" practice... he, DV and Reed were in the 53s...

James won't get the first gate pick for his heat... might even have to go in heat one...
Pdub
12/9/2006 3:32pm
Pdub wrote:
queen_of_spodes wrote:

[url]http://206.168.146.114/sx/AMAflashresults.html[/url]
Pdub wrote:
Looks like RC "won" practice... he, DV and Reed were in the 53s... James won't get the first gate pick for his heat... might even have...
Looks like RC "won" practice... he, DV and Reed were in the 53s...

James won't get the first gate pick for his heat... might even have to go in heat one...
Well, thanks for all who participated. Next stop: DMXS Radio chat... see TK's post...

Post a reply to: Welcome MotoDrive 'fugees: Vancouver Pracice

The Latest