Webb!!!!!!

hillbilly
9/4/2016 8:33am
Moens_Andy wrote:
Destroyed? seriously you must have gone full retard. Never go full retard !!!
billyslap wrote:
It's not about where your at, but what you had to go through to get there. Coop rode straight through all of Europe, cruised right on...
It's not about where your at, but what you had to go through to get there.

Coop rode straight through all of Europe, cruised right on by the sandbagger, and wonGrinning

That is getting owned.

Welcome to the party Herlings.
crusty_xx wrote:
He was 7th after lap 1... The only euros he passed then before closing in on Herlings were Seewer and Bernadini. Herlings did pretty much the...
He was 7th after lap 1... The only euros he passed then before closing in on Herlings were Seewer and Bernadini.
Herlings did pretty much the same thing in moto 1. They shared moto wins. That's hardly getting owned.
Webb played it, 1st moto he was not going to pass JH and show his lines. Watching timing it was obvious Webb had him covered,the split times told the tale.

I wondered if JH watched video between motos trying to see Webb's line.
DonM
9/4/2016 8:33am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
Cooper flat killed it. You cant teach, learn, or buy heart! That was his last 250 race, going to ride 450 at GH!
Where did you hear he is racing 450 at GH??....pretty sure he said he wasn't
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/4/2016 8:37am
DonM wrote:
Cooper was originally supposed to ride the 450 at both USGPs, but decided he wanted his last ever 250 race to be in his home state, so he stayed down this weekend. Next weekend at Glen Helen, he'll bump up to the MXGP class to prepare for MXdN.
a22
9/4/2016 8:55am
Didn't Webb really switch his lines up quite abit for the 2nd? He seemed to be using alot of fast outside lines, which may have been a result of coming through the pack. Yea- he was the fastest in that 2nd moto and thats what won it for him- was close though and he deserved it. Yea Forkners ride was almost as good as a win! What a prospect he is by the looks of it.... Des Nations gonna be a good one with Harlings and Webb on the 450's... showdown part 2?! Hope so!

The Shop

FastGzus
9/4/2016 9:52am Edited Date/Time 9/4/2016 9:53am
Man I sure hope some of you aren't the same ones who expect Roczen to be humble. Whistling

I came away impressed by Gajser, Webb, Forkner, Tomac and Herlings. I had some doubts with all of them but they all proved to me that their even better then I gave them credit for and I already held them in the highest regard
DonM
9/4/2016 10:05am
DonM wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Cooper was originally supposed to ride the 450 at both USGPs, but decided he wanted his last ever 250 race to be in his home state...
Cooper was originally supposed to ride the 450 at both USGPs, but decided he wanted his last ever 250 race to be in his home state, so he stayed down this weekend. Next weekend at Glen Helen, he'll bump up to the MXGP class to prepare for MXdN.
Actually he never said he was racing GH all he said he was getting on a 450 after Charlotte to prepare for MXDN...he won't be racing GH....and he confirmed that last night.
DonM
9/4/2016 10:07am
a22 wrote:
Didn't Webb really switch his lines up quite abit for the 2nd? He seemed to be using alot of fast outside lines, which may have been...
Didn't Webb really switch his lines up quite abit for the 2nd? He seemed to be using alot of fast outside lines, which may have been a result of coming through the pack. Yea- he was the fastest in that 2nd moto and thats what won it for him- was close though and he deserved it. Yea Forkners ride was almost as good as a win! What a prospect he is by the looks of it.... Des Nations gonna be a good one with Harlings and Webb on the 450's... showdown part 2?! Hope so!
He had a line in the turn 3 sweeper where he was catching everyone by 3-5 bike lengths every lap it was pretty impressive to watch.
kongols
9/4/2016 10:11am
Just watched the last 5 min of the race. Holy moly, Webb!
USMCMXer
9/4/2016 10:13am
Did cooper's mom drink a lot when she was pregnant? Cause I feel like his eyeballs get further apart every time I see him
brewrabb wrote:
Did yours?
Sick rebuttal. 5 star post
Yeah, because your original comment was so sick, bro! 5-star douche-baggery at its finest. FYI, I am not a Webb fan. Just appreciate moto talent and hard work, which he clearly has/does both, in spades. Hope your mom comment made you feel better about all those other shortcomings you have! Go J-Mart!
RG1
9/4/2016 10:29am
billyslap wrote:
It's not about where your at, but what you had to go through to get there. Coop rode straight through all of Europe, cruised right on...
It's not about where your at, but what you had to go through to get there.

Coop rode straight through all of Europe, cruised right on by the sandbagger, and wonGrinning

That is getting owned.

Welcome to the party Herlings.
crusty_xx wrote:
He was 7th after lap 1... The only euros he passed then before closing in on Herlings were Seewer and Bernadini. Herlings did pretty much the...
He was 7th after lap 1... The only euros he passed then before closing in on Herlings were Seewer and Bernadini.
Herlings did pretty much the same thing in moto 1. They shared moto wins. That's hardly getting owned.
hillbilly wrote:
Webb played it, 1st moto he was not going to pass JH and show his lines. Watching timing it was obvious Webb had him covered,the split...
Webb played it, 1st moto he was not going to pass JH and show his lines. Watching timing it was obvious Webb had him covered,the split times told the tale.

Oh so it was the split times that told the tale, not Herlings crossing the line first? Come on man, Herlings won the first race fair and square., just like Webb did the second
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/4/2016 10:48am
DonM wrote:
Actually he never said he was racing GH all he said he was getting on a 450 after Charlotte to prepare for MXDN...he won't be racing...
Actually he never said he was racing GH all he said he was getting on a 450 after Charlotte to prepare for MXDN...he won't be racing GH....and he confirmed that last night.
I had a PR email from a few weeks ago that listed him for Glen Helen, looks like he won't actually be racing it then.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
9/4/2016 10:54am
US vs GP dick swinging contest is over, off to the Dumbgeon! Let's try to behave a bit more next week people...
machine
9/4/2016 12:08pm
crusty_xx wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Webb played it, 1st moto he was not going to pass JH and show his lines. Watching timing it was obvious Webb had him covered,the split...

RG1 wrote:
Oh so it was the split times that told the tale, not Herlings crossing the line first? Come on man, Herlings won the first race fair...
Oh so it was the split times that told the tale, not Herlings crossing the line first? Come on man, Herlings won the first race fair and square., just like Webb did the second
I was there, if Forkner hadn't have gone down and holding up Webb, Herlings wasn't going to pass Webb.
hillbilly
9/5/2016 7:26am
crusty_xx wrote:
hillbilly wrote:

RG1 wrote:
Oh so it was the split times that told the tale, not Herlings crossing the line first? Come on man, Herlings won the first race fair...
Wondered where this went.

I never typed he didn't win it fair and square. I watched timing and saw how webb would go fast in a section then another section a few laps later. He was checking out lines i figured and knew he had him covered.

Probably wasnt figuring on such a start but running those lines in the 1st sure helped in the 2nd.

Post a reply to: Webb!!!!!!

The Latest