Watching the nationals for international fans

Edited Date/Time 5/23/2014 7:07am
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but where will I be able to watch the nationals this year? Is it Allisports again? And only 1st motos?

Thanks
|
mac3-d
5/22/2014 4:58am
Here too ! There is usually a sticky at top of first page with links of where to watch. Only two more days yeeee haaaa Cool
5/22/2014 5:10am
mac3-d wrote:
Here too ! There is usually a sticky at top of first page with links of where to watch. Only two more days yeeee haaaa Cool
Yeah normally use that, but always in a rush to find the right working link 10 minutes before the start haha, thought i'd get it out of the way early.
Sunhouse
5/22/2014 5:43am
What happened to the Alli sports streaming we had a couple of seasons ago?
Why not do something like that again and include both motos?

The Shop

DC
5/22/2014 5:50am
All four motos stream on www.promotocross.com (which used to be the Alli Sports site) -- the first motos for anyone, the second motos with an authenticated cable provider of the NBC Sports Network Extra app. Press release going out later today on how to do it all.

DC
MX Sports
5/22/2014 5:52am Edited Date/Time 5/22/2014 5:55am
Thanks DC!! Is there anyway to get an authenticated cable provider of the NBC Sports Network Extra app outside the US? Most of us are more than willing to pay for watching the nationals live in good quality.
Hoov
5/22/2014 5:53am Edited Date/Time 5/22/2014 6:12am
DC wrote:
All four motos stream on www.promotocross.com (which used to be the Alli Sports site) -- the first motos for anyone, the second motos with an authenticated...
All four motos stream on www.promotocross.com (which used to be the Alli Sports site) -- the first motos for anyone, the second motos with an authenticated cable provider of the NBC Sports Network Extra app. Press release going out later today on how to do it all.

DC
MX Sports
Davey, Cox cable subscriber here. We have NBCSP, but we are not on the list of "Approved" providers. Anything you can do about that? Thanks! Smile
P.S. This was a problem all of last year.
PP.SS. I know this is an international thread, but I'm desperate. LOL
5/22/2014 6:14am
DC wrote:
All four motos stream on www.promotocross.com (which used to be the Alli Sports site) -- the first motos for anyone, the second motos with an authenticated...

DC
MX Sports
Thanks DC
DC
5/22/2014 6:15am
I have a meeting with all of the TV people today and I will find out/beg for help!

Also, there will be a pre-show hosted by Georgia that starts about 45 minutes before each race.

DC
MX Sports
5/22/2014 6:24am
DC wrote:
I have a meeting with all of the TV people today and I will find out/beg for help! Also, there will be a pre-show hosted by...
I have a meeting with all of the TV people today and I will find out/beg for help!

Also, there will be a pre-show hosted by Georgia that starts about 45 minutes before each race.

DC
MX Sports
Yessssss.......she better still have her English accent!!!!!
KlootZak
5/22/2014 6:29am
DC wrote:
I have a meeting with all of the TV people today and I will find out/beg for help! Also, there will be a pre-show hosted by...

DC
MX Sports
Will it be viewable in delay? I mostly miss the first round due to other things so I would like to watch the race on the website 4 hours after it is done. Previous year it was possible, I hope it still is!
jemcee
5/22/2014 6:31am
I'd be stoked with the first two motos live then the second archived somewhere if we can't get them live but I know there's a problem with our pay tv cause they are live on that
DC
5/22/2014 6:43am
All of the motos will be archived on www.promotocross.com as soon as possible following the races for free viewing.

DC
MX Sports
5/22/2014 6:49am
DC wrote:
All of the motos will be archived on www.promotocross.com as soon as possible following the races for free viewing.

DC
MX Sports
excellent news! I still go back and watch some of the motos from previous seasons if its a particularly good race- cant wait for saturday!!!
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
5/22/2014 6:49am
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
I think those of us that are international or unplugged from cable but use internet content like myself (hulu plus, netflix, youtube, xbox live, etc) for entertainment would be glad to pay for a live online broadcast. I'm not buying a cable package for the only content I would like to view and that is mx/sx. That's $1440.00 roughly a year. Nope.

Would be more than happy to pay for second moto stream.

I do think that having the races online later achieved is awesome, thanks for that DC.
5/22/2014 6:50am
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
awesome news!!!!
Fearo
5/22/2014 8:07am Edited Date/Time 5/22/2014 8:15am

Still no opportunity to watch 4 motos live...

mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
5/22/2014 8:44am
I can watch first motos online, which is great. But couldn't you stream the 2nd motos too or something for international viewers outside of the US that won't encroach on your networks viewing figures that don't have said cable packages?
Xavier
5/22/2014 9:12am
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
Great news, Davey !
That's a real comfort for the international viewers to be able to watch the motos at their convenience with, often, such a big time difference.
Fans have that service for the GP's (at a cost, but excellent service), it's great to have it for the Nationals as well (and if it's even free, more power to you) !
I just watched the Weigandt-Matthes duo videos previewing the series.
Man, are we as plainly aware of how good it is to be a(n internet) fan nowadays and how much better, literally, than it's ever been before !
We know everything about... the riders/the bikes/the teams/the tracks/the potential upsets/the conspiracy theories/the injuries/the silly season stuff/the you name it...
All from the comfort of our home.
Just like that !
It's great but one needs to keep in mind that, for your own pleasure, "nothing will ever beat going to the races" !
5/22/2014 9:25am
What happened last year? I seem to remember them saying first motos would be live for everyone and then we ended up getting shafted or something.
Xavier
5/22/2014 9:29am Edited Date/Time 5/22/2014 9:30am
I personally watch live and hope for a high quality live service, I'm pretty sure DC has taken care of that !
But it is really nice to watch it delayed from the source rather than on those often crappy youtube replays.
Jaze
5/22/2014 9:30am
Thanks for info DC!
Please make it work like GP´s are now. I´ll gladly pay to watch all motos live if it is possible.
Hoov
5/22/2014 4:33pm
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
Thanks DC...that's all I can ask. Smile Real glad to see Georgia back at the races with a mic in her hand also.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/22/2014 5:17pm
I haven't watched a national since 2011. I'd gladly pay to watch online!!! Fuxtel can garn get...
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
5/22/2014 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2014 6:48pm
DC wrote:

DC
MX Sports
Anything you can do to make both motos available live in Aus would be appreciated, all of us down under can't wait to see Metty and Reed go 1-2 this weekend Smile

Or even on delay is fine, just realized, ill be heading to the track or already at the track in Western Australia covering the Aussie Nats this weekend, so some type of delayed coverage to watch Sunday night out time would be sweet Smile
Xsenter
5/22/2014 9:46pm
Why is it so hard to do it like GP's do it ?

Let the mx-core fans get the opportunity to pay a cost to see both motos live on a website !?

Then you can show the races live or delayed on TV for the "regular people" ...if the intension is to get more people interested.

As long as there at least is a chance to see both motos live...I wouldn't complain.

This stupid package of showing 1 moto here and another there surely makes even a "regular non mx-fan" upset. Trying to get involved with the sport ! I see no gains in that !
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
5/23/2014 3:07am
Xsenter wrote:
Why is it so hard to do it like GP's do it ? Let the mx-core fans get the opportunity to pay a cost to see...
Why is it so hard to do it like GP's do it ?

Let the mx-core fans get the opportunity to pay a cost to see both motos live on a website !?

Then you can show the races live or delayed on TV for the "regular people" ...if the intension is to get more people interested.

As long as there at least is a chance to see both motos live...I wouldn't complain.

This stupid package of showing 1 moto here and another there surely makes even a "regular non mx-fan" upset. Trying to get involved with the sport ! I see no gains in that !
This ^^

There is no chance to watch both motos (legally) live for the fans around the world, or even some fans in the US.
Same procedure as every year...
It's getting annoying to watch the AMA races, just because of that pathetic broadcast-system.

So as the years before, we have to watch a illegal stream (that hopefully pops up come racetime) instead of watching a good and save official stream that we would gladly be paying for.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
5/23/2014 5:32am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2014 5:40am
Aussie fans we are getting two hours of live coverage on Sunday morning from 7 or 7.30 depending on our state, not sure if it is first or second moto's, hopefully second and we can watch first live online

Yep great news for us Aussies, looks like first motos we can watch online at 5am 5.30 am SA then second motos live on the Speed channel on Foxtel.

Post a reply to: Watching the nationals for international fans

The Latest