Washougal TV coverage?

JG2
7/22/2012 10:39am
DC - At this point do you know which site the races will be live on next year - Allisports or NBCSN?

I ask because I am buying an iPad, a Mac or a new laptop (have not decided as yet which) and if they are going to use that Silverlight player I won't go with the Apple products and will buy a PC laptop instead. Try as I might I was never able to get the Silverlight motos to work on my GF's iPad this year.

If it is not too much trouble, keep us posted and as mentioned, thanks for all that you do!
PTECH
7/22/2012 10:51am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2012 10:54am
Does anyone else think its redundant to have live first motos on BOTH alli.com and fuel and then make everyone wait for a tape delayed moto 2? I would be 100% happy with live first motos on alli.com and live second motos on fuel/speed/nbc sports whatever. The guys over at alli.com do a great job and if you have the computer for it I highly recommend setting the time aside and watching it.
yosmithy
7/22/2012 10:52am
Disembowelment or evisceration is the removal of some or all of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract (the bowels), usually through a horizontal incision made across the abdominal area. Disembowelment may result from an accident, but has also been used as a method of torture and execution. In such practices, disembowelment may be accompanied by other forms of torture, and/or the removal of other vital organs.
stantdm
7/22/2012 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2012 3:59pm
If you satisfy the hardcore motofans with live coverage of both motos in two or three classes you will probably lose the casual viewer. Very few non-mx people I know will take 5 hours of their Saturday and park in front of the TV to watch motocross. Some of them can't and some of them won't. Since I like closure I would prefer to see the second moto live in all three classes. I would prefer it be on Fuel TV just because want to watch the race, not some feature about somebody. NBCsp seems intent on doing little sidebar things more than necessary. If I can watch first motos on Allisport on the computer and then the 2nd motos live I would be happy. There is probably no easy answer to this that will satisfy the viewers but I am old enough to remember that the only news you could get on the weekends race was waiting for Cycle News or calling a 1-900 numnber to get a recording of the finish order. We have come a long long way since those days.

Just my thought though.

The Shop

CR250Rider
7/22/2012 6:42pm
I never have a problem with Fuel tv's listing schedule and coverage. 100% excellent, perfect.

WHY CAN'T MY DIRECTV GUIDE SAY 450 MOTO 2, OR 250 MOTO 2?

just says moto 2 or motorcycle racing.... granted I'm watching both moto 2's but if Fuel can do it why can't NBC ?
prozach
7/22/2012 6:54pm
For those of you who don't care if it is live, why are you complaining again? You do realize that they are archived on the Allisport website during the week after the event.

Man the intelligence level of this place is at an all time low. Complaining about not getting something that is already actually provided for free. WOW!!

Now if they could only archive them that night or the next day it would be perfect.
DC
7/22/2012 7:28pm
Thanks Prozach, I was hoping someone would point that out to the people who don't care to see it live...

DC
MX Sports
peelout
7/22/2012 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2012 8:25pm
I missed all the motos due to a loss of power.

What's awesome is that I check here first to find results and waste 45 fucking minutes reading through superfan threads and still don't know the overall standing from the 250 race.

Bunch of fucking Viturds

Dc, i'm still waiting on a beer coozie and a coffee mug. Keep up the good work bro
TDeath21
7/22/2012 9:15pm
What's up with all of these commercials at the end of the races, only to return and say it's the last lap and there was some exciting action while we were away? Other than that, the coverage has been awesome.
daemon616
7/23/2012 6:38pm
DC wrote:
Here's all four motos, commercial free; we post them on Mondays. Scroll down to Washougal. Enjoy.

http://www.allisports.com/motocross/archive-2012

DC
MX Sports
As much as things seem to suck sometimes cause hardcore people want everything live, like NFL. NFL doesn't let you watch the games after the fact in awesome quality like this on the internet. I do appreciate the things you are trying to do DC.

DC I don't think people are mad at you. They're really just mad we don't have it like NFL fans. It's misdirected anger.
Hoov
7/23/2012 7:54pm
DC wrote:
Here's all four motos, commercial free; we post them on Mondays. Scroll down to Washougal. Enjoy.

http://www.allisports.com/motocross/archive-2012

DC
MX Sports
The requested page "/motocross/archive-2012&" could not be found. Tongue
Sorry DC, just bustin yur chops! If you scroll down to Washougal, the motos are there Wink

I actually wanted to comment on the results page on the series site. Who ever is updating it is doing a bang up job...that stuff is updated almost realtime on raceday. Very reliable way to keep up with the days activity Smile

It's also really cool that you have the archives up, commercial free on Mondays. I know you probably hear a lot of negative stuff...people love to bitch...but a guy needs some positive feedback once in a while Cool
DC
7/23/2012 8:25pm
Not sure why I get that added-on "&" ampersand every time i post a link!

And thanks Hoov, we're fans too, so we all get it and are trying hard to make it happen on a lot of levels...

DC
MX Sports
daemon616
7/23/2012 8:28pm
DC wrote:
Not sure why I get that added-on "&" ampersand every time i post a link! And thanks Hoov, we're fans too, so we all get it...
Not sure why I get that added-on "&" ampersand every time i post a link!

And thanks Hoov, we're fans too, so we all get it and are trying hard to make it happen on a lot of levels...

DC
MX Sports
You're welcome....

Post a reply to: Washougal TV coverage?

The Latest