Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:51pm
Yes or No
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/24/2010 3:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2010 3:49pm
It is always straight up.
They all leave the gate at A1 at the same time.

The Shop

wownd out
1/24/2010 3:49pm
Yes, and that was a straight up stupid question!
super rat
1/24/2010 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2010 3:52pm
wownd out wrote:
Yes, and that was a straight up stupid question!
FU asswipe, this is the first year the guy has even had a bike that's worth a shit,.if he had a better bike,well.... we all know how things would of turned out.
1/24/2010 3:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:19pm
2 guys line up on the gate, one wins

=>Straight up
wownd out
1/24/2010 3:55pm
FU too rat! and what the hell are you talkin about it's the first year who has had a good bike? go back to school fool!.
Cook441
1/24/2010 3:59pm
Yes- Dungey has chased down a healthy Stewart and He's chased down an injured Stewart- 1st lap Stewart in lead pulling out his tricky tripple, but it's no match for Hill all the While RD sits in 6th clamoring to not loose touch with the front runners- RD ran the race beautifully- Hurt or Not Dungey was destined for that top spot last night- no * in my book-
super rat
1/24/2010 4:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2010 4:01pm
"FU too rat! and what the hell are you talkin about it's the first year who has had a good bike? go back to school fool!."

You are an idiot, I don't think there is any debate on the matter, if you can't see that this is the first year that Bubba has been on a bike that's not a complete POS. Hell,... even his dad said the very same thing, skick that in your pipe and smoke it, you worn out pot head.
Cook441
1/24/2010 4:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2010 4:06pm
super rat wrote:
"FU too rat! and what the hell are you talkin about it's the first year who has had a good bike? go back to school fool!."...
"FU too rat! and what the hell are you talkin about it's the first year who has had a good bike? go back to school fool!."

You are an idiot, I don't think there is any debate on the matter, if you can't see that this is the first year that Bubba has been on a bike that's not a complete POS. Hell,... even his dad said the very same thing, skick that in your pipe and smoke it, you worn out pot head.
well then he should go back to his Piece of SH** bikes because he domianted on them a lot more. Being on equal equipment has somehow translated into being equal on speed- They may start calling him "almost the fastest man on th planet" soon- I am being sarcastic of course- go read Mathes interview on what they can do for these bikes again it sucks wind out of crappy factory bike argument-
jackson222
1/24/2010 4:11pm
So we've settled on james excuse for this season have we? He is now on equal equipment compared to his 'piece of shit factory bikes' from the last couple years but he just hasnt been able to provide results on this new improved bike. You people amaze me.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
1/24/2010 4:15pm
so reed can get an excuse for his entire career besides when he was on the zook for being on a shitty ass bike? this just in, Reed's career has not been straight up.
wownd out
1/24/2010 4:15pm
Rat, you makin excuses for Stewy now it;s the bike? yeah right, everyone else seems to think the 10 YZ450 is great, you bubba luvva's never quit with the excuses, you know your boy is on his way out and you can't handle the truth.
motopimp806
1/24/2010 4:25pm
no,

If you watched the race you could see stewart was not attacking sections like he would normally. there were points where he would look really fast but then would slow down. he just looked lethargic out there... i do think RD and Hill were putting in a great ride, and they deserve all the credit in the world but they know hands down stewart is faster., thats just being real i dont want to get into a shoving match over which rider is better or who likes who more, but the foundation of our sport is built on these champions.... McGrath, RC and Stewart... there is always going to be that one guy that is faster than the rest, if every point guard was as good as Jordan we would have lost a legacy... but in stewarts case his attitude has played a great role in how people view him and to be fair he has created that environment so he has to deal with it, but lets not take away from the talent that he has..
txmxer
1/24/2010 4:28pm
wownd out wrote:
Rat, you makin excuses for Stewy now it;s the bike? yeah right, everyone else seems to think the 10 YZ450 is great, you bubba luvva's never...
Rat, you makin excuses for Stewy now it;s the bike? yeah right, everyone else seems to think the 10 YZ450 is great, you bubba luvva's never quit with the excuses, you know your boy is on his way out and you can't handle the truth.
Rat is not a "Luva"
Big Lenny
1/24/2010 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:19pm
super rat wrote:
"FU too rat! and what the hell are you talkin about it's the first year who has had a good bike? go back to school fool!."...

These are all the guy's that jumped weaker kids when they were in school Rat You know, while somebody else held them...
ogdeno
1/24/2010 4:32pm
No, injuries from last week held him back.
I know the argument that all riders are nursing some sort of injury on the line, but don't you think that was the same for Stewie BEFORE Phoenix?
jeffro503
1/24/2010 4:35pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:19pm
Yes Strait up!!

P.O.S. Bike.........you are kidding right? It didn't make a god damn bit a difference for RC and MC when they were winning everything. Besides the fact , the KX's are far from being a piece of shit.......what the hell are you talking about? Ask anyone who owns one of them things and ask them if they think their bikes are junk. Hmmm??..........so now Stewart is supposed to of said he has been on Junk equipment for the past 7 friggin' years............this is why he has let so many championships slide? Jesus Christ , now i've heard everything.
super rat
1/24/2010 4:38pm
no, If you watched the race you could see stewart was not attacking sections like he would normally. there were points where he would look really...
no,

If you watched the race you could see stewart was not attacking sections like he would normally. there were points where he would look really fast but then would slow down. he just looked lethargic out there... i do think RD and Hill were putting in a great ride, and they deserve all the credit in the world but they know hands down stewart is faster., thats just being real i dont want to get into a shoving match over which rider is better or who likes who more, but the foundation of our sport is built on these champions.... McGrath, RC and Stewart... there is always going to be that one guy that is faster than the rest, if every point guard was as good as Jordan we would have lost a legacy... but in stewarts case his attitude has played a great role in how people view him and to be fair he has created that environment so he has to deal with it, but lets not take away from the talent that he has..
I can tell ,just by your Jersey Shore hair do, that you know what's up, mad proops. Fist bump.
Cook441
1/24/2010 5:07pm
no, If you watched the race you could see stewart was not attacking sections like he would normally. there were points where he would look really...
no,

If you watched the race first lap Stewart hit a tricky tripple that no one hit all day- He was doing it over and over- which is normal for him he stopped once he realized that it wasn't making any time on Hill- There have been peiods of time when there wasn't one fastest guy- ask RJ, Bailey, Osho,Lechien, Ward, Bradshaw, Hannah, ...and it's starting to appear that we may have a new period. It's all in ones confidence and I imagine RD and Hill have a lot of other racers thinking differently about James and his dominance- I think your wrong on what Hill and Dungey think of themselves- I think RD knows he is as fast he damn near reeled JS in on the final lap of his first ever big bike race imagine the jitters that guy was going through- Time will tell right-
MX690
1/24/2010 5:46pm
davis224 wrote:
so reed can get an excuse for his entire career besides when he was on the zook for being on a shitty ass bike? this just...
so reed can get an excuse for his entire career besides when he was on the zook for being on a shitty ass bike? this just in, Reed's career has not been straight up.
How the Fuck does Reed get into this thread?. This just in, your an idiot.
Grendel
1/24/2010 5:53pm
Guys, come on. We're all friends here!
Ozzy
1/24/2010 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:19pm
NO.
NO WAY.........
Lets see...........(the FACTS....)
Yes, DUNGEY'S on it so it seems.
Yes, we're seeing a NEW J-Hill too.......
But, & here's the Big But, JS1 is clearly,
YES clearly not 100%.........................
Nothing against the others, but the facts are the facts!
If JS1 can remain in the fray & get better, then we'll
see.
Sure the racing's great, but again it's racing & I certainly get
all that, but I'm going to wait to see the tale of the tape when
JS1's void of the pain from the previous round..........
The "Fat Lady" hasn't sung quite yet.........
Dave O.Wink
Nikhil
1/24/2010 6:01pm
Yep. But if it had been Reed that won, everyone would be denying it.
IceMan446
1/24/2010 6:07pm
Cook441 wrote:
Yes- Dungey has chased down a healthy Stewart and He's chased down an injured Stewart- 1st lap Stewart in lead pulling out his tricky tripple, but...
Yes- Dungey has chased down a healthy Stewart and He's chased down an injured Stewart- 1st lap Stewart in lead pulling out his tricky tripple, but it's no match for Hill all the While RD sits in 6th clamoring to not loose touch with the front runners- RD ran the race beautifully- Hurt or Not Dungey was destined for that top spot last night- no * in my book-
I don't know when dungey has ran down a healthy stewart...

Post a reply to: Was that Straight up?

The Latest