Was Grant practicing his punts for next weekend?

Kawi team orders to punt the Dunge next weekend like he punted Mookie tonight? lol
|
4/29/2017 5:40pm
"Hey Josh if Eli wins the title we will give you a ride next year"

DONE.
jarvinator
4/29/2017 6:00pm
If there's a Kawi on each side of Dunge in the main next week, it could get interesting !
5/1/2017 7:24pm
jarvinator wrote:
If there's a Kawi on each side of Dunge in the main next week, it could get interesting !
Very possible that could happen. Green sandwich. With all this banter about Rutherford there might be some serious team tactics on both sides this weekend. Should be a good show.

The Shop

deluxeman
5/1/2017 7:45pm
jarvinator wrote:
Very possible that could happen. Green sandwich. With all this banter about Rutherford there might be some serious team tactics on both sides this weekend. Should...
Very possible that could happen. Green sandwich. With all this banter about Rutherford there might be some serious team tactics on both sides this weekend. Should be a good show.
I can't imagine Kawasaki playing it that way. If a KTM guy had torpedoed Eli, I would say you better watch out for that. But Eli decided to take a little digger and then just couldn't get it going again. Team Kawasaki is a class act and I would be surprised if they tried to take out Ryan dirty.
5/1/2017 7:51pm
jarvinator wrote:
Very possible that could happen. Green sandwich. With all this banter about Rutherford there might be some serious team tactics on both sides this weekend. Should...
deluxeman wrote:
I can't imagine Kawasaki playing it that way. If a KTM guy had torpedoed Eli, I would say you better watch out for that. But Eli...
I can't imagine Kawasaki playing it that way. If a KTM guy had torpedoed Eli, I would say you better watch out for that. But Eli decided to take a little digger and then just couldn't get it going again. Team Kawasaki is a class act and I would be surprised if they tried to take out Ryan dirty.
If I'm Kawasaki I'm putting Hill, Forkner and whomever else they have on 450's this weekend, lol. Not to punt Dungey, but to put more green riders in the mix. Maybe give RV2 a cool 100G to spin a few laps as well Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
5/1/2017 7:54pm
Who knew that weed was legal in so many states? You guys obviously get the good stuff.
5/1/2017 7:55pm
GuyB wrote:
Who knew that weed was legal in so many states? You guys obviously get the good stuff.
Like I said, "Green" riders Smile
5/1/2017 11:29pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2017 11:30pm
Hypothetical: what if some incident like that occurred with an opposing team's rider who was getting lapped? I mean, sure the rider would face some penalty, but to what ends would that penalty even matter?
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
5/2/2017 12:44am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2017 12:45am
deluxeman wrote:
I can't imagine Kawasaki playing it that way. If a KTM guy had torpedoed Eli, I would say you better watch out for that. But Eli...
5/2/2017 7:44am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2017 7:45am
If I'm Kawasaki I'm putting Hill, Forkner and whomever else they have on 450's this weekend, lol. Not to punt Dungey, but to put more green...
If I'm Kawasaki I'm putting Hill, Forkner and whomever else they have on 450's this weekend, lol. Not to punt Dungey, but to put more green riders in the mix. Maybe give RV2 a cool 100G to spin a few laps as well Smile
Awesome ideas. Also, they could make a one time deal with Reed and Friese to setup a moving roadblock that does not allow Dungey to pass. Reed has already shown that he is not above these tactics (Vegas with JS) and Friese does it pretty much every single race. Imagine the two working together.... And, if they don't start in front of Dungey, just cruise around and wait for him to lap them.
Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
5/2/2017 8:16am
I remember Yamaha entering all their 250-500 guys for that last 125 national in 77.
Maybe we'll see McGrath and RV lined up in Vegas. lol. Silly
TXDirt
5/2/2017 8:30am
If the points were closer then I could see team tactics this weekend from Kawasaki. But they are not really close. So there is nothing the "team" can do to help Eli. Best thing is for Eli to try and win and whatever happens happens.

My guess is it will be a very uneventful final round.
DemoDick
5/2/2017 8:37am
If I was Kawi I would find every privateer that can make a main and give them a bike.

Muhahahhaah. Lol.
Bidirella
5/2/2017 8:47am
Grant should have moved over last saturday for Eli. Instead of staying in front and Eli makes a misstake on the tripple.

Clean out Dungey? No way that will happend

Kawasaki made their own mistake last weekend.
5/2/2017 8:48am
DemoDick wrote:
If I was Kawi I would find every privateer that can make a main and give them a bike.

Muhahahhaah. Lol.
All those privateers that can run between Tomac and Dungey....
tprice07
5/2/2017 8:55am
deluxeman wrote:
MX Guy wrote:
So....Kawasaki should hire RV to come back for one weekend.

If Eli has the opportunity, he will push Dungey around. Championship bonus is pry like $1-1.5 million? I'll rough a guy up for that.
5/2/2017 9:03am
DemoDick wrote:

Muhahahhaah. Lol.
All those privateers that can run between Tomac and Dungey....
Reed already showed that you don't need to be able to keep up with them, or even be on the same lap as them, to run between them.

Post a reply to: Was Grant practicing his punts for next weekend?

The Latest