WP 40

Edited Date/Time 7/8/2014 11:26pm
Over the last few weekends of racing is Peik slowly showing everyone he is not factory rider material. I am sadly starting to understand why the guy hasn't been able to get a ride for so long. He just doesn't have "it". The dnf's and complaining of tracks and bad attitude I think add validity to that.
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
7/7/2014 12:36pm
Over the last few weekends of racing is Peik slowly showing everyone he is not factory rider material. I am sadly starting to understand why the...
Over the last few weekends of racing is Peik slowly showing everyone he is not factory rider material. I am sadly starting to understand why the guy hasn't been able to get a ride for so long. He just doesn't have "it". The dnf's and complaining of tracks and bad attitude I think add validity to that.
Number three bites the dust.
7/7/2014 12:38pm
Over the last few weekends of racing is Peik slowly showing everyone he is not factory rider material. I am sadly starting to understand why the...
says the factory rider talent scout....
Dx3moto
7/7/2014 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2014 12:42pm

3 Top 5 finishes, 9th in the standings (close to 6th if not for DNF'ing Red Bud), and only finishing outside the top 10 once besides that. He's doing awesome.

The Shop

Ing
7/7/2014 12:45pm
I think it's spelled "WD40". Hope I can help.
mxfiend
7/7/2014 1:06pm
hahaha what an idiot. sounds like someone is jealous they never got a factory ride. welcome to the 99%
EddieC
7/7/2014 1:16pm
Can you be more specific about the complaints? I can personally tell you that if there are complaints about the track it is usually across the board with the riders and not just one rider.

Bad attitude? Again can you be more specific.

DNF's? I believe Red Budd was his first DNF in MX.

DoctorJD
7/7/2014 1:25pm
This is what happens when you legalize marijuana.
Cygnus
7/7/2014 1:34pm
DoctorJD wrote:
That's just an ignorant statement if I ever heard one.
7/7/2014 1:53pm
Im suddenly realizing I dont deserve a factory ride. Ive never raced, am slow, and enjoy delicious double-decker sandwiches too much to train myself into shape. My man-tits add validity to this.
RbR
7/7/2014 2:10pm
How anyone could think negatively about WP40 is beyond me. As for complaining about Muddy Creek ... Villopoto ripped it a new asshole on live TV. Said it was way too small and narrow to be a serious 450 track. Came just shy of calling the track a joke.

hear
DEMONDAVE
7/7/2014 2:14pm
i see what you mean , so how'd you do in the first 5 rounds of the outdoor series ?.................. tick tock ...................................
do you even moto bro ????
7/7/2014 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2014 2:38pm
Thanks for that wee bit of insight. Brilliant! Truly brilliant! HuhWhistling
Hallzilla
7/7/2014 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2014 2:44pm
Hey scrubadouche. Pull the nozzle out.
bsharkey
7/7/2014 3:16pm
every rider has tracks they dislike some just voice it more than others. reed comes right out and says when he dislikes certaion tracks, its really not that big a deal
Preston412
7/7/2014 3:23pm
you are a idiot. He is doing really well for the short amount of time he has had on that bike.
ts.p311
7/7/2014 3:53pm
DoctorJD wrote:
No.
DoctorJD
7/7/2014 4:17pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
That's just an ignorant statement if I ever heard one.
Huh? It was a joke. Trust me, I smoked enough of that shit in my lifetime to choke a fire breathing dragon. Am I really having to explain this? I'm saying the OP must be high. Damn, maybe we aren't ready for legalization.
powerturns
7/8/2014 8:24pm
Weston is a bad dude! because 99% of anyone going that fast on a dirt scooter getting cross ruted then whisky throttling avoiding a tree going over a berm then high siding getting flipped of their bike and landing on their head, would probbably be so jacked up they wouldn't be on the gate the next weekend let alone riding anytime soon. Which Wes will be @ the next race. " He just doesn't Have it"? You ignorant bastard! anybody who can work hard enough to loose a 100 pounds and become a pro motocross racer & get sighned by a factory team is beyond admireable and has more than IT! pal you should think before you type. I only chimed in because I know Wes and He is a hard working sob and he is an insparation to all of us over the hill never has been whish I could racers.
PS If anyone is looking for a 2014 RMZ 450 brand new He is selling 4 of them $7k each
Olson
7/8/2014 8:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2014 8:48pm
He's been riding good, what else is there? If you don't make the podium in six rounds you're out? Only podium contenders deserves good rides? That would make our sport even more popular. Wake up.
Katoomey
7/8/2014 9:21pm
either stfu noob or stfu new account holder. clearly your just trolling....

WP40 is riding great this year. He made $46,835 in purse money in supercross this season.

how much money did you make from January to May riding a dirtbike?
PJ205
7/8/2014 9:25pm
ML512 wrote:
Number three bites the dust.
hahaha well done.
willie838
7/8/2014 11:04pm
he's doing very well considering who some might think are his peers

nicoletti, brayton, grant, freddy noren, jake weimer, andrew short, metty......

is he villo/dungey/stewart/canard/roczen/tomac levels? no, and i don't think anyone expected him to be. he's definitely good enough to not be a privateer though.
Crush
7/8/2014 11:26pm
I don't know if I totally agree with the OP, but if you look at it as who does RCH pick as their 2nd guy, between Tickle and Peick, or even Hill, it's actually a really tough call.

Weston is still only just getting into the groove, but Tickle was really in a good groove before his injury and Hill looked to be finally coming around. Don't think Hill is in the running anymore obviously but if you're just looking at results and potential I don't envy being in their shoes!

Post a reply to: WP 40

The Latest