WHAT happened to Mike?

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 5/18/2013 4:08pm
bad start then fade...crash? whahappen?
|
txrider44
5/18/2013 3:41pm
Started 6th, got passed by Short, Barcia, Wilson, and M. Stewart. Was 1 min behind RV, then fell.
dantheman
5/18/2013 3:53pm
His racing strategy from when he was an ametuer haunts to this day! I seriously believe that's his biggest weakness... no holeshot, no way to get to the front. Don't confuse that with I think he sucks, I don't. Running into Huffman was a silly mistake to.
DrSweden
5/18/2013 3:56pm
Was kind of stupid misstake as well, he wasn't able to predict what look to be a pretty normal line for the guy infront of him, and hit his rear wheel and tipped over. Still he only lost 5-10 seconds, so wasn't really the decider for him? I think a majority expected more, even those with less bias.

The Shop

BigDaddyG
5/18/2013 3:58pm
Its typical Allessi, nothing happened. He was way back when he ran into Huffman. Ive been saying that hes a 5th place rider at best.
mototrader
5/18/2013 4:00pm
dantheman wrote:
His racing strategy from when he was an ametuer haunts to this day! I seriously believe that's his biggest weakness... no holeshot, no way to get...
His racing strategy from when he was an ametuer haunts to this day! I seriously believe that's his biggest weakness... no holeshot, no way to get to the front. Don't confuse that with I think he sucks, I don't. Running into Huffman was a silly mistake to.
yup..a perfect example of an over-coddled millenial child with a helicopter dad. i like mike, jeff and tony from what i see in the media but i think tony is the reason mike hasnt reached his full potential
5/18/2013 4:05pm
dantheman wrote:
His racing strategy from when he was an ametuer haunts to this day! I seriously believe that's his biggest weakness... no holeshot, no way to get...
mototrader wrote:
yup..a perfect example of an over-coddled millenial child with a helicopter dad. i like mike, jeff and tony from what i see in the media but...
yup..a perfect example of an over-coddled millenial child with a helicopter dad. i like mike, jeff and tony from what i see in the media but i think tony is the reason mike hasnt reached his full potential
This is his potential...live with it. He has been a pro for 10 years? This is it...one or two more years and it's over. Time to start a new life.
BDOG
5/18/2013 4:08pm
age and competition

Post a reply to: WHAT happened to Mike?

The Latest