What happened to Kyle Regal's points?

tylermx967
Edited Date/Time 3/20/2015 11:12am
I DIND EVEN KNOW HE RACED ARENACROSS THIS YEAR UNTIL OTHER DAY AND NOW SAYS HIS POINT ONLY A 6. HOW DOSE THE POINTS WORK IN ARENACROSS AND DOSE HE STILL RIDE SUSZUKI??? HE IS ONE OF MY FAVRITE RIDERS BECASE HE IS FORM TEXAS.
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/15/2015 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 2:47pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I DIND EVEN KNOW HE RACED ARENACROSS THIS YEAR UNTIL OTHER DAY AND NOW SAYS HIS POINT ONLY A 6. HOW DOSE THE POINTS WORK IN...
I DIND EVEN KNOW HE RACED ARENACROSS THIS YEAR UNTIL OTHER DAY AND NOW SAYS HIS POINT ONLY A 6. HOW DOSE THE POINTS WORK IN ARENACROSS AND DOSE HE STILL RIDE SUSZUKI??? HE IS ONE OF MY FAVRITE RIDERS BECASE HE IS FORM TEXAS.
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US??? (suggestion: turn caps lock off when posting)

In all seriousness, Kyle Regal is riding for TUF Racing Husqvarna this year (he hasn't been on Suzukis for a few years now) and Arenacross resets their points mid-season for a championship chase for the top 10 riders, similar to Nascar.
mxfiend
3/15/2015 2:49pm
Hmm...its a shame those hooked on phonics commercials dont air any more...
zehn
3/15/2015 2:53pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I DIND EVEN KNOW HE RACED ARENACROSS THIS YEAR UNTIL OTHER DAY AND NOW SAYS HIS POINT ONLY A 6. HOW DOSE THE POINTS WORK IN...
Stay in school, kid

The Shop

smoothwakey
Fantasy
133rd
3/15/2015 4:29pm
I'm not sure if this is a kid that needs a bunch of help with his spelling and grammar, or a genius comedian with an epic amount of patience. He has been calling Blake Bagget and Wharton "BRAKE" consistently since 2010.
mxbrady551
3/15/2015 4:41pm
I'm not sure if this is a kid that needs a bunch of help with his spelling and grammar, or a genius comedian with an epic...
I'm not sure if this is a kid that needs a bunch of help with his spelling and grammar, or a genius comedian with an epic amount of patience. He has been calling Blake Bagget and Wharton "BRAKE" consistently since 2010.
Lmao! haha
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
3/15/2015 4:52pm
I promise guys not everyone from Texas is like this dude.
3/15/2015 4:53pm
I'm not sure if this is a kid that needs a bunch of help with his spelling and grammar, or a genius comedian with an epic...
The slow play.

This guy has been killing me for a while now.
3/15/2015 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 8:13pm
Kraor Meat and Sosages...this is genius actually. I wish Fro would just say Brake one time when talking about Baggett.
Grizz
3/15/2015 8:14pm
TripleFive wrote:
The slow play.

This guy has been killing me for a while now.
The long con.
3/15/2015 8:29pm
Here is an excerpt from Tyler's blog here on Vital. It is exceptional, um I mean EXSEPSHUNAL. This is so awesome as I love apple juice with my big Texas Stake also.

"WEN WE LOADID UP WE GOT TO GO TO FLORSVILLE AND PLACE COOL PLACE CALLED TRAIL RIDERS STAKE HOUSE FOR BIG TEXAS STAKE AND APPLE JUICE"
ak23
3/15/2015 8:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2015 8:43pm
he's from howell mi not texas
jeffro503
3/15/2015 11:31pm
You know guys.....if the kid isn't joking and being as serious as he can be here.....not very cool responses. I've seen / read his responses as well and I see a kid that loves the sport and Suzuki's. Give him a break here.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
3/16/2015 2:38am
jeffro503 wrote:
You know guys.....if the kid isn't joking and being as serious as he can be here.....not very cool responses. I've seen / read his responses as...
You know guys.....if the kid isn't joking and being as serious as he can be here.....not very cool responses. I've seen / read his responses as well and I see a kid that loves the sport and Suzuki's. Give him a break here.
Which Break do you want to give him? Break Baggit or that Warton kid?
3/16/2015 5:11am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2015 5:16am
jeffro503 wrote:
You know guys.....if the kid isn't joking and being as serious as he can be here.....not very cool responses. I've seen / read his responses as...
I thought about that as well, but five years of posting? I think we are being played. If its not intentional then god bless him lol. Nope its SEVEN years of posts. Surely he would have turned off caps lock by now. Even accidentally.
IWreckALot
3/16/2015 5:35am
tylermx967 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US??? (suggestion: turn caps lock off when posting) In all seriousness, Kyle Regal is riding for TUF Racing Husqvarna this year...
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US??? (suggestion: turn caps lock off when posting)

In all seriousness, Kyle Regal is riding for TUF Racing Husqvarna this year (he hasn't been on Suzukis for a few years now) and Arenacross resets their points mid-season for a championship chase for the top 10 riders, similar to Nascar.
Well damn. Now he's going to have to trade that Suszuki in for the sewing machine company's bike. And he's got another manufacturer's name to slaughter.
IWreckALot
3/16/2015 5:39am
jeffro503 wrote:
I thought about that as well, but five years of posting? I think we are being played. If its not intentional then god bless him lol...
I thought about that as well, but five years of posting? I think we are being played. If its not intentional then god bless him lol. Nope its SEVEN years of posts. Surely he would have turned off caps lock by now. Even accidentally.
Looks like he turned it off once on accident. 3/14/2015 at 1:43 PM.

ChrisB10
3/16/2015 5:46am
The wheelie boys stole them.
3/16/2015 11:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/16/2015 11:16pm
Notice the thread title is nice and clearly punctuated? I think hes not really "form" texas lol. A multi year, elaborate joke. Bravo to whomever it is. If its NOT a joke then I think it is awesome how much the guy loves mx and his bike. Typical young kid who dreams every daydream of railing berms and hitting the big jumps. I was that kid at 12 years old. Im that same kid at 42, but now my wife yells at me for daydreaming.
IWreckALot
3/17/2015 5:30am
Notice the thread title is nice and clearly punctuated? I think hes not really "form" texas lol. A multi year, elaborate joke. Bravo to whomever it...
Notice the thread title is nice and clearly punctuated? I think hes not really "form" texas lol. A multi year, elaborate joke. Bravo to whomever it is. If its NOT a joke then I think it is awesome how much the guy loves mx and his bike. Typical young kid who dreams every daydream of railing berms and hitting the big jumps. I was that kid at 12 years old. Im that same kid at 42, but now my wife yells at me for daydreaming.
Haha. Your wife gets mad at you for dreaming of railing ruts and nailing sluts?
kawboy388
3/17/2015 5:39am
He's been a member for almost 7 years,so he's not 12...............gotta be a joke.
Mr Bean
3/17/2015 6:13am
jeffro503 wrote:
Well, this post provides evidence as to what is going on -

The title contains correct spelling and capitalization.

The post... well, not so much.

Perhaps he's afflicted with a condition where he can only write correctly in title boxes for posts?

But you're right; if he was "special" - IT WOOD BLAKE MY HART TU NO USE GUYS WUZ PIKKIN ON SPESHUL ED.

wanglimp
3/17/2015 6:31am
Upon further inspection of his Avatar, there is a foreign license plate on the car behind the kid. So I would say that's not him in the picture. Possibly more proof that this is a joke.
hvaughn88
3/17/2015 6:33am
is it the same guy who's claimed his sister had to post for him? I still never knew what the hell was going on with that one
Mr Bean
3/17/2015 6:40am
Whenever I see that avatar I think of the Simpspn's episode where Homer is chasing a fat kid around and rat-tailing him with a towel.

The fat kid is crying - "Oh please don't make me run, I'm full of chocolate".

Or maybe in this case it would be - "O PLEEZ DONT MAYK ME RUN IM FULL UV CHALKAWLAWT".

Post a reply to: What happened to Kyle Regal's points?

The Latest