Viva Las Vega$

Clapped
3/28/2011 4:58pm
Dirtydane wrote:
I will be staying at Venetia and then Aria for the week after. Going from Sweden to visit the US for the first time. And ofcourse...
I will be staying at Venetia and then Aria for the week after. Going from Sweden to visit the US for the first time. And ofcourse the main reason i go there is to see the Las Vegas SX! But i have one question, how do you come home(back to the hotel that is) from the event? will there be taxis or busses or what ?Smile Would appriciate an answer from someone that has been there in the past. Thanks in advance!
Assuming you're not renting a car, I would try calling the Venetian and see if they happen to have a shuttle service or know of any. It seems to me that I have seen hotel shuttles there, but I can't say 100% certain. Taxi would be a good way as well, probably would cost around $50 one way. If you do end up renting a car, either plan on getting there early to get good parking or hanging out for a good half hour after the race to avoid the rush.
Dirtydane
3/28/2011 5:02pm
Dirtydane wrote:
I will be staying at Venetia and then Aria for the week after. Going from Sweden to visit the US for the first time. And ofcourse...
I will be staying at Venetia and then Aria for the week after. Going from Sweden to visit the US for the first time. And ofcourse the main reason i go there is to see the Las Vegas SX! But i have one question, how do you come home(back to the hotel that is) from the event? will there be taxis or busses or what ?Smile Would appriciate an answer from someone that has been there in the past. Thanks in advance!
SirReelMX wrote:
Pm me your details. I'll have a rental on Saturday and would be more than happy to give you a ride. Got 2 seats open in...
Pm me your details. I'll have a rental on Saturday and would be more than happy to give you a ride. Got 2 seats open in the car.
That would be really great! We are two persons. Could you write your e-mail on my "profile-wall", i think it will be easier to keep in touch there. Smile
DPR250R
3/28/2011 5:18pm
I will be there... with my pink Vital shirt and name tag.

The Shop

MX45
3/28/2011 6:56pm
Planning on it.
TDeath21
3/28/2011 7:01pm
jmar wrote:
They need to move this race to a stadium that isn't so small.
They have the longest lap times of the year, excluding Daytona. They make up for it by going outside the stadium. Unless you're talking about seating capacity? Speaking of Vegas, is it for points this year in the lites and not just bragging rights?
jmar
3/28/2011 7:04pm
jmar wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
They have the longest lap times of the year, excluding Daytona. They make up for it by going outside the stadium. Unless you're talking about seating...
They have the longest lap times of the year, excluding Daytona. They make up for it by going outside the stadium. Unless you're talking about seating capacity? Speaking of Vegas, is it for points this year in the lites and not just bragging rights?
Seating capacity sucks in that stadium.

The end of the year biggie in one of the smallest venues on the series?
7I3N
3/28/2011 9:05pm
jmar wrote:
It’s not small. It’s intimate. And that’s a good thing as long as you get your tickets in time. Already got mine. Cool
mx757
3/28/2011 11:36pm
Ill be there. Flying in thursday evening, Staying at Treasure Island, and flying back to colorado monday.
Mutt
3/30/2011 9:19am
Welp, I'm out.............losing three tickets I've got at will call.

Post a reply to: Viva Las Vega$

The Latest