Vince Friese at it again

malachi177
Edited Date/Time 6/26/2014 6:37pm
Here's a link to a write up about all that went down at the Regina National....Good read on all the chaos that went down. The last part is about Vince calling out the KTM manager (Andy White) to a fight .

http://guaranteedmx.com/chug-19/
|
500guy
6/24/2014 5:24pm
Typical Canadians start shit and blame it on the visitor.
Forza
6/24/2014 5:31pm
Vince by KO
slipdog
6/24/2014 5:35pm
What the F was that guy thinking trying to talk to Vince without a signed MCR-BSC contract?

The Shop

MotoX85
6/24/2014 5:36pm
I'll have to agree with you on this one. A team manager asked a rider why he rides like an ass and did not expect to get any smack talk in return.

KTM manager White should be fined in this case, at least let Friese smack the crap out of him a couple times.

Are you kidding, you shit talk a rider and expect him to buy you lunch, what a idiot.
DownSouth
6/24/2014 5:45pm
The Canada experiment seems to be off to a rough start. So far from what I have heard, the team has fired both Vince and Mikes mechanics, Vince seems to be making Canadian enemies, they had the track cutting penalty with Mike and the resulting Tony freakout #1, then this weekend the "contract" incident and Tony Freakout #2.

Seems like things ran smoother in the US.
RacerX8
6/24/2014 5:47pm
Can't blame Tony's bastard child on this one, the rain made his mascara run, White should have known better....
RMT
6/24/2014 5:51pm
Could have done without the little anti USA shot. If you guys hate us so much, then just pretend we are not here. I worked for a Canadian company for 6 years and the last thing they had any clue about was communication.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
6/24/2014 6:00pm
so who was the American that called the cops?
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1089th
6/24/2014 6:03pm
slipdog wrote:
What the F was that guy thinking trying to talk to Vince without a signed MCR-BSC contract?
Bahaha! I like what you did there........Wink
scooter5002
6/24/2014 6:10pm
Looking at the top pic in that write up, I work in that shit every day. What's the problem? Laughing Can't even understand why the second motos were scratched.
Xeno
6/24/2014 6:15pm
That blog post is really lacking paragraph breaks.

Gringoe
6/24/2014 6:16pm
For as much shit friese gets for his on track stuff, off the bike he's not a bad dude. Not as bad as the alessi circus, bummer he's a part of that, but happy he has a good bike.

From interview sounds like the writer may have bias towards the manager.. You want to confront a rider about something like that wait till the day is over teams are packing up and there's no one really around. Guess he was scared to do it if there wasn't a hundred people around. But if Vince did pull a dangerous move (high speed) in practice for no reason than that is fucked up.

For the record I'm not a friese hater or a friese fan.
dirtnapper
6/24/2014 6:20pm
Did...did I just read that they didn't have an ambulance there?? At a Pro National??

Huh

What the actual hell is that?!?
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2410th
6/24/2014 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2014 6:35pm
Friese . . .cutting across the track and taking a rider out!!!!! NFW!!!! He rides clean all the time. . .

OMG

"That's so funny"(Factory Phil)

He's a rider that fits right in with the MCR "Concept". . . perfect fit.

PS
h&m_cycle
6/24/2014 6:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2014 6:47pm
DownSouth wrote:
The Canada experiment seems to be off to a rough start. So far from what I have heard, the team has fired both Vince and Mikes...
The Canada experiment seems to be off to a rough start. So far from what I have heard, the team has fired both Vince and Mikes mechanics, Vince seems to be making Canadian enemies, they had the track cutting penalty with Mike and the resulting Tony freakout #1, then this weekend the "contract" incident and Tony Freakout #2.

So am I reading this right, Vince got fired & Mikey's mechanic got fired?

never mind my question was answered. thanks

both mechanics for Vince & Mike were fired...

that blows, but I'm not surprised, no job security with that team.
Mr Bean
6/24/2014 6:37pm
Xeno wrote:

That's not all it's lacking.

Don't know the background of the author, but based on the quality of the writing Mathes might want to distance himself from that endorsement of "the best at his job in our sport".

That is if that's "aloud".

Sheesh.
Silliker269
6/24/2014 6:40pm
RacerX8 wrote:
Can't blame Tony's bastard child on this one, the rain made his mascara run, White should have known better....
Bahhaha thats good shit ...

But no way fuck that, Vince has been riding like a cock since Round 1 starting with a blatant take out on Medeglia and has done something stupid at every race since. Hope someone has the balls to put him in the cabbage before the thing is over
DownSouth
6/24/2014 6:40pm
DownSouth wrote:
The Canada experiment seems to be off to a rough start. So far from what I have heard, the team has fired both Vince and Mikes...

h&m_cycle wrote:
So am I reading this right, Vince got fired & Mikey's mechanic got fired? never mind my question was answered. thanks both mechanics for Vince &...
So am I reading this right, Vince got fired & Mikey's mechanic got fired?

never mind my question was answered. thanks

both mechanics for Vince & Mike were fired...

that blows, but I'm not surprised, no job security with that team.
It was both riders mechanics. Reportedly it was Dave Dye who was wrenching for Mike and also Vince's mechanic.
Xeno
6/24/2014 6:44pm
Mr Bean wrote:
That's not all it's lacking. Don't know the background of the author, but based on the quality of the writing Mathes might want to distance himself...

Don't know the background of the author, but based on the quality of the writing Mathes might want to distance himself from that endorsement of "the best at his job in our sport".

Sheesh.
LOL @ "aloud"!
6/24/2014 7:18pm
Xeno wrote:

Mr Bean wrote:
That's not all it's lacking. Don't know the background of the author, but based on the quality of the writing Mathes might want to distance himself...

Sheesh.
Ryan Gauld at his finest, lol he was once the editor of a magazine....... Hard to believe I know.....
dirtnapper
6/24/2014 7:27pm
Xeno wrote:

Mr Bean wrote:

Sheesh.
Ryan Gauld at his finest, lol he was once the editor of a magazine....... Hard to believe I know.....
Lol why you mad at Gauldy, lol?

Laughing
Mr Bean
6/24/2014 7:27pm
If that's his finest.... well, never mind.
6/24/2014 7:31pm
Mr Bean wrote:

Sheesh.
dirtnapper wrote:

Laughing
I'm not mad at him, I just think if he's going to make a living out of writing he should use better grammar and spell check. you know so as to not look like a moron.........
dirtnapper
6/24/2014 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2014 7:34pm
dirtnapper wrote:

Laughing
I'm not mad at him, I just think if he's going to make a living out of writing he should use better grammar and spell check...
I'm not mad at him, I just think if he's going to make a living out of writing he should use better grammar and spell check. you know so as to not look like a moron.........
I was being sarcastic......

I read MXP too, you know Wink

( oh....and its moran....)
Mr Bean
6/24/2014 7:35pm
In this day and age with the innanet, everyone is a writer... just like everyone is a recording artist.

Skill and talent are optional.

ChrisB10
6/24/2014 7:35pm
500guy wrote:
Typical Canadians start shit and blame it on the visitor.
apparently you've not followed Vince closely his whole career. This is what he does
dirtnapper
6/24/2014 7:37pm
Mr Bean wrote:
In this day and age with the innanet, everyone is a writer... just like everyone is a recording artist.

Skill and talent are optional.

Dude!! That Rebecca Black song is AMAZING!!

scooter5002
6/24/2014 7:39pm
dirtnapper wrote:
I was being sarcastic......

I read MXP too, you know Wink

( oh....and its moran....)
Really? Why?! Dry

Post a reply to: Vince Friese at it again

The Latest