Villo's looking like his old self again

TeamGreen
2/19/2010 11:32pm
Cook441 wrote:
Here he is practicing for the upcoming event- Man he let NWey get a pretty healthy lead and then chased him down...He is starting to look...
Here he is practicing for the upcoming event- Man he let NWey get a pretty healthy lead and then chased him down...He is starting to look like the guy we all expected to see at A1- Bad news for all the others including the racers watching from the sidelines and hoping to come back and win a few IMO-
http://link.brightcove.com/...01?bctid=67399483001http://motocross.transworld.net/1000090814/videos/riding-with-ryan-vill…
Big Lenny wrote:
Didn't you just see that old man kicking the shit out of that younger cat on youtube? Yeah, I'll be there, what will you be wearin'...
Didn't you just see that old man kicking the shit out of that younger cat on youtube? Yeah, I'll be there, what will you be wearin' ? your Monster mini dress?....
Younger?

I'm 47.

Besides, I can assure you...there'll be no ass kickin'...jus' racin'.

No, I don't do the Monster thing.

The Rockstar guys are my camp.

I'm jus' sayin'..
Big Lenny
2/19/2010 11:38pm
Cook441 wrote:
Here he is practicing for the upcoming event- Man he let NWey get a pretty healthy lead and then chased him down...He is starting to look...
Here he is practicing for the upcoming event- Man he let NWey get a pretty healthy lead and then chased him down...He is starting to look like the guy we all expected to see at A1- Bad news for all the others including the racers watching from the sidelines and hoping to come back and win a few IMO-
http://link.brightcove.com/...01?bctid=67399483001http://motocross.transworld.net/1000090814/videos/riding-with-ryan-vill…
Big Lenny wrote:
Didn't you just see that old man kicking the shit out of that younger cat on youtube? Yeah, I'll be there, what will you be wearin'...
Didn't you just see that old man kicking the shit out of that younger cat on youtube? Yeah, I'll be there, what will you be wearin' ? your Monster mini dress?....
TeamGreen wrote:
Younger? I'm 47. Besides, I can assure you...there'll be no ass kickin'...jus' racin'. No, I don't do the Monster thing. The Rockstar guys are my camp...
Younger?

I'm 47.

I'm jus' sayin'..
So I'll be riding an 8 year old stock 2 stroke 250, against what? your factory Kawi 450?, makes sense to me.. set it up..
Loose
2/19/2010 11:39pm
This thread needs video evidence!

I'm goin' for the old dude
TeamGreen
2/19/2010 11:42pm
Big Lenny wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Younger? I'm 47. Besides, I can assure you...there'll be no ass kickin'...jus' racin'. No, I don't do the Monster thing. The Rockstar guys are my camp...
Younger?

I'm 47.

I'm jus' sayin'..
Big Lenny wrote:
So I'll be riding an 8 year old stock 2 stroke 250, against what? your factory Kawi 450?, makes sense to me.. set it up..
Shall I show up on a KTM150 to make it interesting?

I'm game, besides, I need an excuse to get my fat-ass back on a Smoker!

Shit, jumping is gonna take on a completely new approach.

How does it go? "Braaaaaap"?

The Shop

Big Lenny
2/19/2010 11:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2010 11:50pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Shall I show up on a KTM150 to make it interesting? I'm game, besides, I need an excuse to get my fat-ass back on a Smoker...

Bring that KTM 150 and I'll bring my Grandaughter's CRF 100 since we're keeping it real...Or should I put air in the JR50?...
TeamGreen
2/19/2010 11:52pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Shall I show up on a KTM150 to make it interesting? I'm game, besides, I need an excuse to get my fat-ass back on a Smoker...

Big Lenny wrote:
Bring that KTM 150 and I'll bring my Grandaughter's CRF 100 since we're keeping it real...Or should I put air in the JR50?...
Both on CRF/XR 100s...

That's the Kenny Roberts way to Keep it Real.
Hank_Thrill
2/20/2010 1:19am
Music was nice, I'd rather listen to that than the typical puddle of mudd you see on most mx videos.

Ryan's hauling...
I like how he has the track so dialed he hardly puts his legs down in the corners.
Cook441
2/20/2010 8:08am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2010 8:09am
Big Lenny wrote:
Ha! what RV wins one race and all of a sudden he's the man again?, he's not consistant enough remember that...Laughing
I never mentioned any races just that vid and if you side by side compare his practice vids from A1 to now I think you'll see that he is hauling way more ass in that video- Hence the title of this thread- He's been pretty consistent so far in his Pro career less his Rookie big bike year in fact if you comnpare to most top racers he's well above average...James included! whats wrong with you can't you appreciate some serious speed when you see it? That Kawi track hasn't seen speed like that in a few years!
OSJ
2/20/2010 9:42am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:53pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Big Lenny wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Both on CRF/XR 100s...

That's the Kenny Roberts way to Keep it Real.
i always like to see a throwdown come to reality. make sure you get vids of the race and a interview after.LOL maybe you guys should throw together a TT race some sunday?

RV is haulin booty, makes the season way better when ya don't know whos going to stand on the box.

Post a reply to: Villo's looking like his old self again

The Latest