Villopoto's return?

GD2
Fantasy
815th
8/10/2015 8:31am
Nope.
Crush
8/10/2015 8:33am
He was ahead of Febvre in points when he went out, had won a race and still had every chance at a title that only would have been icing on a cake where he routinely kicked everyone's ass all around the world in supercross and motocross, including each time he went to the MXdN, won his class and the overall.

Sometimes, shit happens. He's never coming back. Stamp it.
Spydee
8/10/2015 8:33am
No, RV has absolutely nothing to prove to anyone.

The Shop

kawirider819
8/10/2015 8:37am
He's enjoying relaxing, a fat fat bank account, beer, fishing and hunting. No way.
jeffro503
8/10/2015 8:59am
Monza28 wrote:
I was wondering if RV2 could possibly return since a lot of people think he's not a real champ, because of his 'tail between the legs'...
I was wondering if RV2 could possibly return since a lot of people think he's not a real champ, because of his 'tail between the legs' exit in this MXGP season. I have to say that it are mostly Europeans saying this kind of stuff, but RV announced he will work for Kawasaki in Europe (obviously riding the MXGP will not be involved) and most of the people over here don't really like the guy anymore.

Personally I would get bike and prove all those people wrong. I'm sure it's eating him up.

What do you guys think
You're an idiot.
kongols
8/10/2015 9:02am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2015 9:04am
Monza28
8/10/2015 9:03am
I was just wondering haha. How do I delete this?
APLMAN99
8/10/2015 9:05am
Monza28 wrote:
I was wondering if RV2 could possibly return since a lot of people think he's not a real champ, because of his 'tail between the legs'...
I was wondering if RV2 could possibly return since a lot of people think he's not a real champ, because of his 'tail between the legs' exit in this MXGP season. I have to say that it are mostly Europeans saying this kind of stuff, but RV announced he will work for Kawasaki in Europe (obviously riding the MXGP will not be involved) and most of the people over here don't really like the guy anymore.

Personally I would get bike and prove all those people wrong. I'm sure it's eating him up.

What do you guys think
Anyone who believes he isn't a real champion has no clue about the sport. Their "opinion" is worth even less than the clerk's down at the local 7-11......
8/10/2015 9:06am
RV2 is a real champ , you really think he is bothered about those who think he isnt ?? let the man have his retirement on his own terms ........ to me he is one of the greatest , MXGP was a very good effort with a unlucky end
Titan1
8/10/2015 9:07am
Monza28 wrote:

What do you guys think
Well, you know what they say about roller skating in the underworld, its like jello wrestling with monkeys that don't have any arms but have really long tongues. So it only makes sense that Mexicans and Canadians share a common taste for toothpaste and pepperonis because one day the Amish will stop using technology altogether and then we'll all be surprised at how intelligent the common house fly is.
Hallzilla
8/10/2015 11:55am
Monza28 wrote:

What do you guys think
jeffro503 wrote:
You're an idiot.
^
I was thinking the same thing

Post a reply to: Villopoto's return?

The Latest