Villopoto at glen helen

VilloFan951
Edited Date/Time 5/31/2015 9:31pm
It wouldn't let me post the link on my phone but here it is. The guy looks like he never even got off a bike.
http://youtu.be/yOAplRhZ5Fc
|
turbotime
5/30/2015 7:48am
'We spotted Ryan Villopoto destroying the Glen Helen Raceway track last week as he prepares for his attack on the MXGP World Championship Series'[

This is how good he looked before the Euros destroyed him straight up.
5/30/2015 7:49am
Yeah sadly a whole lot of people and media got confused by this video. It looks like Transworld is uploading there old content onto youtube which has been avaible on there website in another video player for a long time. (somebody in the other topic said it was from January)
Either way it is fun to watch RV rip it at Glen Helen!
machine
5/30/2015 8:08am
You can tell it's old, because his forks don't move...Grinning

The Shop

5/30/2015 9:10am
turbotime wrote:
[i][b]'We spotted Ryan Villopoto destroying the Glen Helen Raceway track last week as he prepares for his attack on the MXGP World Championship Series'[/b][/i][ This is...
'We spotted Ryan Villopoto destroying the Glen Helen Raceway track last week as he prepares for his attack on the MXGP World Championship Series'[

I didn't realize winning Motos and getting top tens on bad days is getting destroyed.
turbotime
5/30/2015 10:01am
turbotime wrote:
[i][b]'We spotted Ryan Villopoto destroying the Glen Helen Raceway track last week as he prepares for his attack on the MXGP World Championship Series'[/b][/i][ This is...

I didn't realize winning Motos and getting top tens on bad days is getting destroyed.
Now you do...
Robgvx
5/30/2015 10:05am
Only compared to Vital predictions.
bama205
5/30/2015 11:05am
turbotime wrote:

I thought RV won his 2nd ever race in the GP's?
Ing
5/30/2015 11:10am
turbotime wrote:

turbotime wrote:
Now you do...
How's that guy from Canada doing in the GP's? Oh that's right.....
turbotime
5/30/2015 11:19am
turbotime wrote:
Now you do...
Ing wrote:
How's that guy from Canada doing in the GP's? Oh that's right.....
I heard he's faking an injury while collecting worker's comp from Kawasaki...

Oh wait...
Freddy
5/30/2015 12:10pm
Im not sure practicing in california for the GPs is a good idea.
5/30/2015 1:40pm
Freddy wrote:
Im not sure practicing in california for the GPs is a good idea.
Contrary to popular belief, we actually have a lot of contracts out here. Not like the ones that you see like milestone. But I do agree with you. If you're going to practice for GP tracks, you should ride in Europe. I think that's quite obvious.
Lea73
5/30/2015 1:49pm
Jefro98 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/05/30/92984/s1200_IMG_4524.jpg[/img]

What a shirt !!
86honda
5/31/2015 8:20pm
Big foot sighting? Villo 2 racing? Rarest?Huh
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/31/2015 9:31pm
turbotime wrote:

I guess you always have trash that clutters up or follows around to stink things up. stfu

Post a reply to: Villopoto at glen helen

The Latest