Video of the "Ironman" track?

JoJmoto
Edited Date/Time 3/29/2014 4:12pm
Has anyone been to the Ironman track in Crawfordsville, IN ? I have looked for a video of the track where the Mid-East Amateur Loretta Regional will be but cannot find one. The only thing I have found is GNCC Ironman races and one video, possibly, of this track from someone standing on the tracks edge videoing a stepdown on a dusty dry track..

Its hard to imagine in today's world there is no video's of this track out there. There really isn't much info at all on it... Has anyone been there that can tell me what type of track it is and if its worth the 10 hours drive for a Regional?
|
Team Ideal
3/29/2014 6:50am
I've been looking on and off for the past couple days. almost like it's non-existent. I was hoping to maybe get over there for a practice day or something and check the place out. you'd think they'd have a website or something but nothing I can find.
JoJmoto
3/29/2014 7:14am
I know right! All I find are hard packed dry ass track up there in the videos I have found... We are treated to good down here in the SE with all our loamy tilled tracks I guess! Well, I hope its good but man, its kinda scary that there are no pic's or videos or hell, even info on this track.... Are they building one from scratch?
JoJmoto
3/29/2014 2:18pm
Team Ideal wrote:
I've been looking on and off for the past couple days. almost like it's non-existent. I was hoping to maybe get over there for a practice...
I've been looking on and off for the past couple days. almost like it's non-existent. I was hoping to maybe get over there for a practice day or something and check the place out. you'd think they'd have a website or something but nothing I can find.
I was talking with a guy today who said this is a new track they are currently building for this summers Pro Nationals. So I guess that is why there is no info out there on it...
mx317
3/29/2014 4:12pm
The track was built last summer by Marc Peters it was in a racer X feature one week with pictures.

Post a reply to: Video of the "Ironman" track?

The Latest