Video of Reynard Training Complex w/ interviews of Forkner, Bloss, Marquier etc.

Premixed112
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2016 9:08am
My friends and I got the opportunity to come out to Reynard training facility to do a little filming and some interviews with the guys that train there, and I believe we were actually one of the first if not THE first to get a sit down interview with Austin Forkner after his first moto win at Washougal. We're young guys, so it wasn't a high budget project, we don't have top of the line cameras, but I think overall it turned out well and we got a lot of good stuff. And yes, it's pretty long, but I tried to make it as attention grabbing as I could throughout the entire video so I'd appreciate it if you checked it out!

https://youtu.be/MyJ-bSICOmQ
|
Firefly47
8/18/2016 12:44pm
You and Hunter did good.
By the way, the girl in your avatar.....don't she work at JJ's?
8/18/2016 1:03pm
Man this is a great video. Really like it! Thanks alot for sharing it with us.

Ps I also like the way it goes at the Reynard facility. Just kids who ride and have fun on and off the bike and go to town to get some food , instead a vid of the baker factory and factory KTM guys where it's all about train so hard als you can , cycling and strict diets!

The Shop

Premixed112
8/18/2016 7:20pm
Firefly47 wrote:
You and Hunter did good.
By the way, the girl in your avatar.....don't she work at JJ's?
Haha small world, you know Hunter? And yeah, her name's Lynsie. The pic is from a photoshoot we did back in October
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/18/2016 7:40pm
Good stuff. Those kids look like they are having fun on dirtbikes the way it should be!
Premixed112
8/18/2016 8:28pm
Man this is a great video. Really like it! Thanks alot for sharing it with us. Ps I also like the way it goes at the...
Man this is a great video. Really like it! Thanks alot for sharing it with us.

Ps I also like the way it goes at the Reynard facility. Just kids who ride and have fun on and off the bike and go to town to get some food , instead a vid of the baker factory and factory KTM guys where it's all about train so hard als you can , cycling and strict diets!
That was actually one of our main goals for this video was to make it fun. We wanted to show them doing things other than just riding dirtbikes and exercising, and the things they did in the part with the cars and skatepark was all the idea of the family of one of the kids in the video, Kaedon Steinert.

Post a reply to: Video of Reynard Training Complex w/ interviews of Forkner, Bloss, Marquier etc.

The Latest