VILLAPOTO VS. STEWERT

Evans
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:42am
DO YOU GUYS THINK VILLAPOTO COULD KEEP UP AND BEAT STEWERT ON THE 250F
|
DT223
7/19/2008 1:50pm
NO I DO NOT THINK HE COULD KEEP UP WITH HIM.
Robmx522
7/19/2008 1:52pm
What kind of 250f are you talking about ?
Cygnus
7/19/2008 2:00pm
STFU !!!

Call back when you can spell their names right .
Big Lenny
7/19/2008 2:10pm
Evans wrote:
EAD!...

The Shop

chadwik74
7/19/2008 2:26pm
Why is everyone yelling?....and who the fuck is VILLAPOTO?
MOTOXMO
7/19/2008 2:26pm
Villopoto is the only rider capable of beating Stewart right now. He could possibly do it on a 250f against Stewart on a 450, BUT! put them on equal bikes and Villopoto is going to eat Bubba for lunch. Stewart is 23 and father time and all his past injuries are creeping up on him, Villopoto is only 20 and hasn't even come close to reaching his prime and he's already posting lap times as fast or faster than Stewart on the big machine. Villopoto is one of a handful of riders that can ride a 250f as FAST as it's possibly designed to be ridden and he's only hindered by it's lack of horsepower compared to a 450F. The weight and demensions of 250's and 450's are pretty close and Villopoto is one of those exceptionally talented riders that will be able to use all of that 450's power to it's full use, so when he get's on one, he's gonna flat out fly. In 2009 Villopoto will probably struggle in SX like everyone else has ( EXCEPT McGrath ) and have his teething pains. Outdoors though, I'm predicting a rookie season AMA outdoor MX Championship, that's why Stewarts waffling about riding the Nationals next year, He know's what's comin.
chadwik74
7/19/2008 2:27pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
Villopoto is the only rider capable of beating Stewart right now. He could possibly do it on a 250f against Stewart on a 450, BUT! put...
Villopoto is the only rider capable of beating Stewart right now. He could possibly do it on a 250f against Stewart on a 450, BUT! put them on equal bikes and Villopoto is going to eat Bubba for lunch. Stewart is 23 and father time and all his past injuries are creeping up on him, Villopoto is only 20 and hasn't even come close to reaching his prime and he's already posting lap times as fast or faster than Stewart on the big machine. Villopoto is one of a handful of riders that can ride a 250f as FAST as it's possibly designed to be ridden and he's only hindered by it's lack of horsepower compared to a 450F. The weight and demensions of 250's and 450's are pretty close and Villopoto is one of those exceptionally talented riders that will be able to use all of that 450's power to it's full use, so when he get's on one, he's gonna flat out fly. In 2009 Villopoto will probably struggle in SX like everyone else has ( EXCEPT McGrath ) and have his teething pains. Outdoors though, I'm predicting a rookie season AMA outdoor MX Championship, that's why Stewarts waffling about riding the Nationals next year, He know's what's comin.
What are tonights lottery number's?
dunn2500
7/19/2008 2:37pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
Villopoto is the only rider capable of beating Stewart right now. He could possibly do it on a 250f against Stewart on a 450, BUT! put...
the 250 and 450 are very different my friend in all aspects............and we havn't even seen stewarts speed yet.......
Big Lenny
7/19/2008 2:38pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
You're giving Texans a bad name, Villo's one crash away on that fucked wrist from becoming a Vital member...
MOTOXMO
7/19/2008 2:40pm
So is Bubba, he's one crash away from being planted in the Vegie garden from all the concussions he suffered trying to keep pace with RC
eurohero
7/19/2008 2:41pm
Like in boxing, "to be the champ, you have to BEAT the champ." Stewart of all people knows how difficult it is to come in and knock off the fastest rider on the track. RV has a shot to do that, but don't expect it to happen over night. Will be fun to watch no matter what.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
7/19/2008 2:42pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
Remember all the B.S. about James posting faster lap times than Ricky when James was in the little boys class and Ricky was on a 450? Well we all know how that turned out when James went head to head with RC.....
TGTech
7/19/2008 2:45pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
I know that everybody hopes that Ryan will be able to step up on the 450, but you need to look back and see how many people jumped from the "smaller" (125/250F) bikes to the "big" (250/450F) and actually moved forward with the same speed. I've been watching motocross since before it became a sport here in the U.S., and I've only seen a very, very few riders who has made the jump with the same speed.

And Ryan's wrist issue, is a very shaky issue in my perspective. The 450's do things lots differently than the 250's, so I hope his muscle strength will increase to take care of the bones.

I'm hoping that he will be able to move up with success, but I'm not going to say that until I see it.

Dane
Yamaha336
7/19/2008 2:47pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Stewart was posting lap times ON A 125 as quick as Carmichael on a 450. What happened when Bubba got on a 450? Everyone was saying the same thing about Stewart that you are saying about Villopoto.

Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/19/2008 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2008 2:51pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
avidchimp wrote:
Remember all the B.S. about James posting faster lap times than Ricky when James was in the little boys class and Ricky was on a 450...
Remember all the B.S. about James posting faster lap times than Ricky when James was in the little boys class and Ricky was on a 450? Well we all know how that turned out when James went head to head with RC.....
We don't know how it turned out, RC high tailed out when he knew he might lose.
MOTOXMO
7/19/2008 2:52pm
I don't think we've necessarily seen what either Stewart or Villopoto has as far as a second gear goes. Neither of them needs to push it right now, because basically neither of them has ANY competition. Now when they begin racing each other next year, it will be interesting, because Villopoto is going to be VERY hungry to put the boots to Bubba and we all know what happens when Bubba feels Pressured. If Stewart rides for Yamaha and you own a Yamaha, you might find some nice factory parts scattered around the track when Bubba has one of his patented Yard sales from being pushed beyond his comfort zone. The only reason Stewart isn't crashing right now is the fact that he doesn't have to ride over his head keeping pace with RC and when Villopoto comes up next year and begins to show Bubba a wheel, things could get interesting indeed.
MOTOXMO
7/19/2008 2:57pm
What are you talking about, RC was as Dominant in the first 6 races of the 2007 Outdoor series as he's ever been. REMEMBER, RC won every overall he entered and then handed Stewart a nice big points lead when he retired like he said he would, but even then, Bubba still crapped the bed and got hurt at Washougal and gave the championship to Langston. Had RC raced full time in 2007, he'd have 18 AMA titles instead of 16
Craze
7/19/2008 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2008 2:59pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
avidchimp wrote:
Remember all the B.S. about James posting faster lap times than Ricky when James was in the little boys class and Ricky was on a 450...
Crash82 wrote:
Are you kidding? He didn't even race all of the outdoor Natl's and still finished ahead of Stewart......Had he ran a full series I'm sure he would have had his 11th outdoor title....In a row !!!!
Teflon
7/19/2008 2:59pm
Crash82 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?
Big Lenny
7/19/2008 3:27pm
Crash82 wrote:
Fuckin' brilliant Crash...Wink
Big Lenny
7/19/2008 3:30pm
MOTOXMO wrote:
What are you talking about, RC was as Dominant in the first 6 races of the 2007 Outdoor series as he's ever been. REMEMBER, RC won...
What are you talking about, RC was as Dominant in the first 6 races of the 2007 Outdoor series as he's ever been. REMEMBER, RC won every overall he entered and then handed Stewart a nice big points lead when he retired like he said he would, but even then, Bubba still crapped the bed and got hurt at Washougal and gave the championship to Langston. Had RC raced full time in 2007, he'd have 18 AMA titles instead of 16
James was burnt out and injured from the SX season, RC had a three month jump on testing and training STFU, before I have to drive down to Doofusville and kick tha ass..
500 Mike
7/19/2008 3:34pm
Villopoto would SMOKE Stewie on a 350cc 4 banger.... hands down!
MOTOXMO
7/19/2008 3:39pm
Lenny, you come right on down here and I'll give you a big ol TEXAS AZZ whoopin like you've never had before, on a MX track or in a dark alley, I'll stomp a Mudhole in ya. We don't tolerate Compton Boyz in these part Chicken George.
Big Lenny
7/19/2008 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2008 3:48pm
You couldn't hit the back of your own ass with both hands...I'd kick your ass 'til both shoes were shitty..
Ozy
7/19/2008 3:48pm
Evans wrote:
no

Not yet anyway. Pussy seems to be like kryptonite to some riders . . . Just sayin'
justlovemx
7/19/2008 3:49pm
it sure would make the 450 class exciting with RV and JS going at it..i'll give the nod to JS

that would make the 250f class more exciting too without RV

hey texas,look up haole beat down on google
MOTOXMO
7/19/2008 3:55pm
Lenny, I'd hit you with so many rights, you'd beg me for a left and then I'd wipe the Cowshit off my boots on your upper lip.
Big Lenny
7/19/2008 3:57pm
Don't let them John Wayne movies overload your ass, Yosemite Sam...

Post a reply to: VILLAPOTO VS. STEWERT

The Latest