Uptite and Teamgreen

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
Will it be 2 or 3 rounds before Dungey has it wrapped up?
|
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
1/30/2017 9:25pm
In all fairness I actually wanted to see Roczen win the title.
APLMAN99
1/30/2017 9:40pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
Will it be 2 or 3 rounds before Dungey has it wrapped up?

rubarb
2/2/2017 1:24pm
In case you're wondering, neither of those dudes replied to this thread.

The Shop

peelout
2/2/2017 1:39pm
everyone who bet on the Dunge

2/2/2017 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2017 2:07pm
Its not over till its over.
TeamGreen
2/2/2017 2:11pm
I'm gonna go with Ryan's comments from last-weeks post-race presser.
TeamGreen
2/2/2017 2:12pm
And, in the mean-time, I'll keep paying/making "credits" on my pool-bet...
TXDirt
2/2/2017 2:17pm
I'm glad we were able to find closure for this thread. Had been thinking about it for the last few days. Tongue
tobz
2/2/2017 2:38pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Puuhlease. Believe it or not, more often than not competitions in general have favourites. I can't believe how butthurt he got for being painted as the favourite for the championship now that the original favourite had self imploded.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
2/2/2017 2:51pm
TeamGreen wrote:
If no one has take you up on your Tomac wager I'd be happy to.
JPT
2/2/2017 2:54pm
As the banker I'm saying credits will not be released until Vegas.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
2/2/2017 3:00pm
JPT wrote:
How many credits? The only stipulation is injury.
tempura
2/2/2017 3:30pm
CrGuy2T wrote:
You desperate to make a bet, bro?
I remember a few weeks ago you asked me if I wanted in on a wager with you. lol
jeffro503
2/2/2017 3:39pm
TeamGreen wrote:
tobz wrote:
Puuhlease. Believe it or not, more often than not competitions in general have favourites. I can't believe how butthurt he got for being painted as the...
Puuhlease. Believe it or not, more often than not competitions in general have favourites. I can't believe how butthurt he got for being painted as the favourite for the championship now that the original favourite had self imploded.
Not butt hurt man. If he would of said " yeah I'm the heavy favorite for sure. ".....he would of been called an egotistical asshole. Taking the road he did , was paying respect to all the other riders he has to race every weekend. The emotional part was because Kenny got hurt the way he did. And each and every one of those guys could have that happen to them. In fact RD , Eli and Chad have all had some pretty serious injuries over the past few years , so it shows compassion towards a fellow competitor. Not chewing you out Tobz , just saying what I think the " Butt hurt " thing was all about.
newmann
2/2/2017 3:39pm
I guess when the fat lady sings we will know who goes for pizza and who goes for a nap. Not that it matters.
TeamGreen
2/2/2017 3:42pm
TeamGreen wrote:
tobz wrote:
Puuhlease. Believe it or not, more often than not competitions in general have favourites. I can't believe how butthurt he got for being painted as the...
I was thinking more along the lines that NOTHING is over and NOTHING is handed to anyone...that's the implication I got.
TeamGreen
2/2/2017 3:44pm
TeamGreen wrote:
CrGuy2T wrote:
Someone in the pool already has Tomac, right? I took EL Hombre.
Katoomey
2/2/2017 3:51pm
tobz wrote:
no one is going to be upset at "being painted as the favorite"

The key words Dungey responded to we're "handed to", which implies he didn't have to work for it, which would obviously piss anyone off.

...and Jeffro,

thats not even what the question was, and the question wasn't even directed at Dungey. He just butted in. he took the question wrong, again, a question that wasn't even his to answer

The question was whether or not it was fair to Chad and Eli that the fans had already "handed it" to Dungey. Which we all know a lot of the fans did do.

it's amazing how you guys can just twist and turn things around.
tobz
2/2/2017 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2017 3:56pm
TeamGreen wrote:
tobz wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Not butt hurt man. If he would of said " yeah I'm the heavy favorite for sure. ".....he would of been called an egotistical asshole. Taking...
Not butt hurt man. If he would of said " yeah I'm the heavy favorite for sure. ".....he would of been called an egotistical asshole. Taking the road he did , was paying respect to all the other riders he has to race every weekend. The emotional part was because Kenny got hurt the way he did. And each and every one of those guys could have that happen to them. In fact RD , Eli and Chad have all had some pretty serious injuries over the past few years , so it shows compassion towards a fellow competitor. Not chewing you out Tobz , just saying what I think the " Butt hurt " thing was all about.
But the question wasn't even directed at him for him to have to take any road. He interrupted the question to Chad.
The media's question wasn't to cause glee on the misfortune of roczen, but more so the change of odds on who's left in the championship.

Getting OT. But Dungey misinterpreted that question, I felt sorry for the bloke that asked it. Heaven forbid Dungey step outside the realms of "thanking sponsors and working harder next week"

No offence taken, good talk.

Edit: well said katoomey
jeffro503
2/2/2017 3:57pm
tobz wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Not butt hurt man. If he would of said " yeah I'm the heavy favorite for sure. ".....he would of been called an egotistical asshole. Taking...
tobz wrote:
But the question wasn't even directed at him for him to have to take any road. He interrupted the question to Chad. The media's question wasn't...
But the question wasn't even directed at him for him to have to take any road. He interrupted the question to Chad.
The media's question wasn't to cause glee on the misfortune of roczen, but more so the change of odds on who's left in the championship.

Getting OT. But Dungey misinterpreted that question, I felt sorry for the bloke that asked it. Heaven forbid Dungey step outside the realms of "thanking sponsors and working harder next week"

No offence taken, good talk.

Edit: well said katoomey
Well dang , my apologies. I guess I need to re-watch that then. Sorry Tobz if I came off wrong.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
2/2/2017 4:10pm
The problem is that some people on here are either buddies, want to be buddies or want other people to think they're buddies with some of these pro riders so they feel the need to be the hero and defend their honor online when people say something not complimentary or, even worse, critical of them on this forum.

The fact is that nobody in the championship at the beginning of the year had ever beaten Ryan Dungey in a 450 Supercross championship and now the only rider that has beaten Ryan Dungey at any 450 Championship (Ken Roczen - outdoors) is out for the season. So, of course Ryan is the favorite and that should fire anyone up on the line that thinks they can beat him. Ryan's comment in the post race press conference was silly because he misunderstood the question. It isn't the end of the world that his comment was silly, though. Every human has misunderstood something before and reacted accordingly.
oshow
2/2/2017 4:13pm
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Tomac wins the championship this year...strange things are happening.
That's not one of them
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
2/2/2017 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2017 4:20pm
Look, I lost the damn bet I don't care who wins. I just want to see good racing now.

But I do think that Dungy will win it. And I'll tell you how many rounds early after this weekend.
Skidaddle
2/2/2017 5:00pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2017 5:04pm
JPT wrote:
Nobody has "Seven'ed" Out yet.

I've got max odds on the pass line.

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
2/2/2017 8:27pm
tempura wrote:
You desperate to make a bet, bro?
I remember a few weeks ago you asked me if I wanted in on a wager with you. lol
Not desperate at all just cashing in! Hows the KHI/PC parts hunt going for you? LOL
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
2/2/2017 8:28pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Look, I lost the damn bet I don't care who wins. I just want to see good racing now. But I do think that Dungy will...
Look, I lost the damn bet I don't care who wins. I just want to see good racing now.

But I do think that Dungy will win it. And I'll tell you how many rounds early after this weekend.
All in good fun. If there is racing going on its always good racing...
jemcee
2/2/2017 8:46pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well dang , my apologies. I guess I need to re-watch that then. Sorry Tobz if I came off wrong.
I got a completely different impression, I thought Dungey got the shits cause the reporter said that after Kenny's crash the crown was handed to Dungey as if it was Kenny's after 2 races.. That's why I think Reed said "Ryan's a 3 time champ for a reason, every year we see red plates on the 94" then that's when Dungey interrupted and said "there was no crown after 17 races you get the plate"

Post a reply to: Uptite and Teamgreen

The Latest