Upgrading Dirt Bike

Zeb
10/13/2017 3:48pm
I am new into motorcross and want to make some small upgrades to my dirt bike. How do I do this without looking like a wannabe/poser?
|
10/13/2017 3:52pm
If you have prior riding experience, but no upgrades: suspension.

Otherwise, it depends what you're looking for.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/13/2017 3:54pm
Well depending on your bike you might already be a poser.

Paint it black
Mulisha stickers

Good to go!

Much ty.
snackfedbear
10/13/2017 3:57pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Paint it black
Mulisha stickers

Good to go!

Much ty.
addaboy. Make our sport look super welcoming why don't ya
snackfedbear
10/13/2017 4:03pm
Zeb wrote:
I am new into motorcross and want to make some small upgrades to my dirt bike. How do I do this without looking like a wannabe/poser?
Get some preprinted backgrounds with your favorite number. Also, Works Connection. Radiator braces, throttle tube and clutch perch. Braces will save your bike in a tip over and the tube and perch will feel better than stock.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/13/2017 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 4:11pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Paint it black
Mulisha stickers

Good to go!

Much ty.
If you're worried about looking like a poser you got bigger issues. As long as you're out there having fun WGAF what you look like. Worry about yourself not what other people think of you! Let them worry about themselves and go on about your day.

And it's MOTOcross not MotoRcross.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
10/13/2017 4:27pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Paint it black
Mulisha stickers

Good to go!

Much ty.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If you're worried about looking like a poser you got bigger issues. As long as you're out there having fun WGAF what you look like. Worry...
If you're worried about looking like a poser you got bigger issues. As long as you're out there having fun WGAF what you look like. Worry about yourself not what other people think of you! Let them worry about themselves and go on about your day.

So if you liked the look you would paint your bike in black and put Melisa stickers and a #1 on it?
Doesn't matter what other people think.

You know that's not how it is...
Never felt like the graphics on my bike made it more fun to ride either
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
10/13/2017 4:29pm
What kind of bike do you have and how much money do you want to spend?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
10/13/2017 4:34pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If you're worried about looking like a poser you got bigger issues. As long as you're out there having fun WGAF what you look like. Worry...

crusty_xx wrote:
So if you liked the look you would paint your bike in black and put Melisa stickers and a #1 on it? Doesn't matter what other...
So if you liked the look you would paint your bike in black and put Melisa stickers and a #1 on it?

I always wanted to get some clapped out bike, throw black plastic and mulisha stickers on it and go to the track to turn heads. One day i'll do it!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/13/2017 4:55pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
So if you liked the look you would paint your bike in black and put Melisa stickers and a #1 on it? Doesn't matter what other...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
I always wanted to get some clapped out bike, throw black plastic and mulisha stickers on it and go to the track to turn heads. One...
I always wanted to get some clapped out bike, throw black plastic and mulisha stickers on it and go to the track to turn heads. One day i'll do it!
A few things will happen.

1- You'll get some weird looks.

2- The too cool for school/bro show clowns will still continue to talk shit/make fun of you.

3- Some people will approach you and start talking to you just like any other average Joe.

4- You're still going to have fun!
drt410
10/13/2017 4:59pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2017 4:59pm
Its so funny how metal mulisha has become the defacto d-bags of the sport lol. If you have the T shirts or stickers your automatically a tool bag. I mean look at the spelling alone... I doubt that was their intentions haha but its reality, I wonder what they think about this? Probably laughing all the way to the bank tbh.
xr70
10/13/2017 5:04pm
U guys scared the guy ! Lol
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
10/13/2017 5:15pm
1.Take the bike to a suspension tech and have them make sure it is fresh and set up for your ability and weight.
2.Don't let your tires get to wore down, it makes an insane difference.
3.Learn routine maintenance right away. Checking bolts, chain, oil and air filter maintenance mainly. Don't forget the air pressure either. Torque your sprocket bolts for fucks sake.
4.Ride as much as you can, if you can't hit the moto track make corners in a field or just ride the bike.
5.Don't worry about what anyone thinks about you as a beginner. Don't ever forget everyone started out as a goon. Put gas in that bitch and ride!

Post a reply to: Upgrading Dirt Bike

The Latest