Update on JW12 and TC41?

RPM68
Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 11:28am
Been looking for an injury update, cant find one. Hope they're both ok. Looked like Jake broke his jaw and scapula, but im no doc.

Trey looked pissed. Like, ima smoke you guys when I get back pissed.
|
hvaughn88
3/23/2015 7:29am
RPM68 wrote:
Been looking for an injury update, cant find one. Hope they're both ok. Looked like Jake broke his jaw and scapula, but im no doc. Trey...
Been looking for an injury update, cant find one. Hope they're both ok. Looked like Jake broke his jaw and scapula, but im no doc.

Trey looked pissed. Like, ima smoke you guys when I get back pissed.
on the BTO Detroit review matthes said Jake had a punctured lung, too. Canard with a broken arm as well
IWreckALot
3/23/2015 8:14am
I had the same concern about Jake's jaw. his face took a good hit and they were holding his jaw when they picked him up.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
3/23/2015 8:20am
jake broke upper arm and Trey broke lower arm...................heard it through the grapevine....

The Shop

dkg
3/23/2015 9:44am
Its kind of crazy around here. Thousands of posts arguing over things ranging far and wide, even saw one thread dissolve into an argument about the airline industry, yet very few threads wanting to know about the riders health. I hope both heal quickly. Glad to hear nothing too serious. I wonder how JW got a punctured lung. Were some ribs broken also?

Thank you for starting this thread.
mx836
3/23/2015 10:08am
dkg wrote:
Its kind of crazy around here. Thousands of posts arguing over things ranging far and wide, even saw one thread dissolve into an argument about the...
Its kind of crazy around here. Thousands of posts arguing over things ranging far and wide, even saw one thread dissolve into an argument about the airline industry, yet very few threads wanting to know about the riders health. I hope both heal quickly. Glad to hear nothing too serious. I wonder how JW got a punctured lung. Were some ribs broken also?

Thank you for starting this thread.
I agree. People used to post info here or something cool technology wise related to moto. These days it seems the threads that have actual substance and not just endless arguments roll right off the front page. Hope these guys get back soon and that Weimer can line up a ride for next year.
Frodad78
3/23/2015 10:50am
I really wanted to see a health Trey race outdoors this year. So bummed for the dude..
race
3/23/2015 11:28am
From RacerX -

"
Trey Canard, who sustained a fractured left arm Saturday night in Detroit, will follow up with a personal physician early this week in Oklahoma to get a treatment plan and an assessment on a recovery time, according to a Honda HRC release.

Canard sustained the injury during the first 450SX Semi when Jake Weimer wasn't able to clear a jump, and Canard landed on top of him. According to reports, Weimer also sustained a broken arm, a punctured lung and a concussion. We'll reach out to Jake this week to get more on his condition. Canard issued a statement today via Honda HRC.

“It’s really a bummer to have my series end this way, especially because I’d been having my best season yet until this point,” he said. “It was a bad crash, but it could’ve been worse, and I hope [Jake] Weimer is okay. I’m disappointed for the team because they’ve been working so hard for me all year; even though the championship was probably out of reach, we got a couple wins and I think we could’ve finished second in points. Injuries are never fun, but there’s nothing to do now but get this taken care of and try to be healthy for the outdoor series. I appreciate all the support from my fans, and I look forward to seeing everyone as soon as possible.”

Canard, currently second in 450SX points, will miss the remainder of Monster Energy Supercross. It is not know at this time if he will be able to return for Lucas Oil Pro Motocross. We will have more information as it becomes available.
"

Post a reply to: Update on JW12 and TC41?

The Latest