Unless I missed something....

MOgle80
1/10/2010 3:31pm
We know Reed casually rode around the bales to end his night , but last year Stewart whacked his head but good then tried real hard to get his bike to restart. Just saying
Jake-247
1/10/2010 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2010 3:34pm
MOgle80 wrote:
We know Reed casually rode around the bales to end his night , but last year Stewart whacked his head but good then tried real hard...
We know Reed casually rode around the bales to end his night , but last year Stewart whacked his head but good then tried real hard to get his bike to restart. Just saying
Then threw his helmet like a cranky 4 yr old girl. Just sayin...
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
1/10/2010 3:34pm
I think she can interview whoever she wants.

Maybe someone felt that after a very hard crash where a rider is nearly knocked out wasn't the time for an interview?

The Shop

Kinetic1
1/10/2010 3:37pm
I don't think she was wrong in running after either of them. That is her job. It's what they pay her for. I was just surprised no one brought it up.
P
1/10/2010 3:44pm
Kinetic1 wrote:
Why is no one throwing a hissy fit about Erin running Reed down for a quick interview after he had to quit? Is it okay to...
Why is no one throwing a hissy fit about Erin running Reed down for a quick interview after he had to quit? Is it okay to "harrass" Reed but not Stewart? You are a fickle bunch.
Are you talking about after James was walking off the track last year after he couldn't get the bike started??? She did run up to James and start reeling off questions.

P
Kinetic1
1/10/2010 3:46pm
Kinetic1 wrote:
Why is no one throwing a hissy fit about Erin running Reed down for a quick interview after he had to quit? Is it okay to...
Why is no one throwing a hissy fit about Erin running Reed down for a quick interview after he had to quit? Is it okay to "harrass" Reed but not Stewart? You are a fickle bunch.
P wrote:
Are you talking about after James was walking off the track last year after he couldn't get the bike started??? She did run up to James...
Are you talking about after James was walking off the track last year after he couldn't get the bike started??? She did run up to James and start reeling off questions.

P
Nice to know you're paying attention P. That is what I was getting at. It's okay, we were all up late last night.Smile
akmx17
1/10/2010 3:56pm
I would least give em the time to calm down least 5 mins
johansen
1/10/2010 3:59pm
MOgle80 wrote:
We know Reed casually rode around the bales to end his night , but last year Stewart whacked his head but good then tried real hard...
Jake-247 wrote:
Then threw his helmet like a cranky 4 yr old girl. Just sayin...
Reed hit his handlebar like a cranky 4 yr old girl. Just sayin...
captmoto
1/10/2010 5:12pm
It's probably all about position. Erin could have been on the opposite side of the track from Stewart and there would not have been any chase and interview. Maybe she just couldn't get to Reed.
Outsider
1/10/2010 5:35pm
Why wasn't she in a revealing outfit is really the question...IMHO
Dean
1/10/2010 5:42pm
Kinetic1 wrote:
P wrote:
Are you talking about after James was walking off the track last year after he couldn't get the bike started??? She did run up to James...

P
Kinetic1 wrote:
Nice to know you're paying attention P. That is what I was getting at. It's okay, we were all up late last night.Smile
you know, you do your little smiley thing there at the end, but, it was still a prick comment, as well as a baiting thread. Bullshit, too. It's like 18 hours after the fucking thing happened.

Racerx ain't Foxnews. They may want to check a fact or two first.
Dean
1/10/2010 5:44pm
MX479Guy wrote:
Double standards..
You wouldn't know what to do without them.You'd have to find something else to be indignant about.
1/10/2010 6:11pm
captmoto wrote:
It's probably all about position. Erin could have been on the opposite side of the track from Stewart and there would not have been any chase...
It's probably all about position. Erin could have been on the opposite side of the track from Stewart and there would not have been any chase and interview. Maybe she just couldn't get to Reed.
I guess you didn't watch the race.
Kinetic1
1/11/2010 7:29am
P wrote:

P
Kinetic1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
you know, you do your little smiley thing there at the end, but, it was still a prick comment, as well as a baiting thread. Bullshit...
you know, you do your little smiley thing there at the end, but, it was still a prick comment, as well as a baiting thread. Bullshit, too. It's like 18 hours after the fucking thing happened.

Racerx ain't Foxnews. They may want to check a fact or two first.
It was only a prick comment from your perspective. I am sorry that you look at things in the negative. Your life would be much improved through some positive thinking. You should try it.

It was kind of a baited thread. It just struck me as odd that as little as a few days ago people were STILL up in arms about Erin chasing James down last year. But when she does the same thing to Chad nobody says a word. Hence the comment about this being a fickle bunch. She was doing her job and the right thing in both cases IMO.

What is the Racer-X comment about? Did I miss something over there?
FskCramer
1/11/2010 8:40am
As far as behaving like children goes... is it really child-ish to toss your helmet or smack your handlbars when you realize you're out of a race? Especially when riders are constantly losing their rides and racing is your job, hobby and passion. I feel like that's just being a human being.

Post a reply to: Unless I missed something....

The Latest