Unadilla this weekend....question.

Spinner
8/5/2010 12:37am
iudi2006 wrote:
It's next weekend.
Well got dayumm! That gives us a week and a half for this thread to get some legs under it!
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
8/5/2010 12:38am
iudi2006 wrote:
It's next weekend.
Spinner wrote:
Well got dayumm! That gives us a week and a half for this thread to get some legs under it!
Haha. Well i give it 8 laps before Bubba laps him.
Spinner
8/5/2010 12:42am
Seriously though, its next weekend? I thought they had a one week (not two) break, then to that shitbox Unadilla rock garden.
Guess I should have looked at the actual schedule.

The Shop

uk125250
8/5/2010 3:53am
I don't think it has anything to do with the bike. Something is up with Alessi. Someday we will know the whole story. He has been one of the top guys the last few years, and all of a sudden he isn't. The bike is not the reason.
kxking
Fantasy
1235th
8/5/2010 4:52am
uk125250 wrote:
I don't think it has anything to do with the bike. Something is up with Alessi. Someday we will know the whole story. He has been...
I don't think it has anything to do with the bike. Something is up with Alessi. Someday we will know the whole story. He has been one of the top guys the last few years, and all of a sudden he isn't. The bike is not the reason.
True statement!
Over the last 2 years of outdoor (08, 09), only JS & RV have been able to beet MA regularly. I thought he had this title on lock at the beginning of the year, then..........WTF?
huck
8/5/2010 5:37am
Better question, how many laps will it be before Stewart either "wads it up BIG", or pulls off because Dungy is out of sight?
Whitey
8/5/2010 5:46am
Spinner wrote:
How many laps into the first 450 moto will it take for James to lap Alessi's state of the art, groundbreaking, rocket scientist-designed KTM 350?

Discuss.
James has got to make the start line first Chuck, dont count your chickens before they hatch....
TX_187
8/5/2010 6:38am
uk125250 wrote:
I don't think it has anything to do with the bike. Something is up with Alessi. Someday we will know the whole story. He has been...
kxking wrote:
True statement! Over the last 2 years of outdoor (08, 09), only JS & RV have been able to beet MA regularly. I thought he had...
True statement!
Over the last 2 years of outdoor (08, 09), only JS & RV have been able to beet MA regularly. I thought he had this title on lock at the beginning of the year, then..........WTF?
He's 100cc light against the best motocross racers in the world. I would have to say that is somewhat of a disadvantage. Not saying there isnt anything else goin on but I have a hard time buying into the whole 350cc idea at the highest level
jeffro503
8/5/2010 7:03am
uk125250 wrote:
kxking wrote:
True statement! Over the last 2 years of outdoor (08, 09), only JS & RV have been able to beet MA regularly. I thought he had...
True statement!
TX_187 wrote:
He's 100cc light against the best motocross racers in the world. I would have to say that is somewhat of a disadvantage. Not saying there isnt...
He's 100cc light against the best motocross racers in the world. I would have to say that is somewhat of a disadvantage. Not saying there isnt anything else goin on but I have a hard time buying into the whole 350cc idea at the highest level
It's not really hurting AC over on the other side of the pond.....BUT , even though some people say it "isn't the bike....I think it has a little to do with it. I think Mikes confidence is shot to hell right now , and I also think they bike may be part of the reason why.

I'm not a Huge Mike Alessi fan , but i sure would like to know what's up with that kid. Hope he gets things turned around before next season. maybe a whole different bike and team....or a private sponsored team of his own and get him back on a 450 he actually likes.
Jefro98
8/5/2010 7:22am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2010 7:23am
TX_187 wrote:
He's 100cc light against the best motocross racers in the world. I would have to say that is somewhat of a disadvantage. Not saying there isnt...
I said it before and will say it again:

It's not the bike.

Cairoli had absolutely no problem at all the go 1-1 on one of the most brutal tracks in the world last weekend.
TX_187
8/5/2010 7:54am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2010 12:45pm
TX_187 wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
I said it before and will say it again:It's not the bike.Cairoli had absolutely no problem at all the go 1-1 on one of the most...

It's not the bike.

Cairoli had absolutely no problem at all the go 1-1 on one of the most brutal tracks in the world last weekend.
Good arguemnt but I also think AC is head and shoulders above the rest of his competition whereas Mike isnt exactly the hands down favorite. I think the 350 hurt Mike off the start where he use to absolutely dominate. He's never really been known as a good come from behind rider. I'm not sayin His bad performance weighs soley on the bike but I think a lot of his issues could stem from it. No starts for Mike equals no confidence. No confidence in motocross equals no results.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
8/5/2010 8:25am
Put JS and Mike both on same 350 and I think Mike still get lapped...
500guy
8/5/2010 8:30am
TX_187 wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
I said it before and will say it again:It's not the bike.Cairoli had absolutely no problem at all the go 1-1 on one of the most...

It's not the bike.

And you can guarantee us that his bike is a 350 and not a stroked out works bike ?
swizcore
8/5/2010 8:53am
Whoah, Spinner's from the future man!
Jefro98
8/5/2010 9:02am
500guy wrote:
And you can guarantee us that his bike is a 350 and not a stroked out works bike ?
The 450's of Desalle and Ramon are stroked out works bikes too or do you think Dungey has the same bike as Ramon.
As mentioned before, AC may be on a works 350, but his competition is on works 450's.
8/5/2010 9:04am
huck wrote:
Better question, how many laps will it be before Stewart either "wads it up BIG", or pulls off because Dungy is out of sight?
I don't think he will pull off and wait for Dungey like he did for Reed.
pie8man
8/5/2010 9:16am
It is hard to wait for someone when they are in front of you.... he might have a shot at a takeout move when he gets lapped though.
Seriously I do not think Bubba will get lapped. I do not think he will have the luxury of waiting for Dungey and it may take him a few laps to get by Mr. Short as well.
pie8man
8/5/2010 9:18am
I am of the same opinion that AC is the class of his field and MA was competitive with the top 3 or 4 guys but never dominant without a holeshot.
pie8man
8/5/2010 9:37am
I only cry when my kids are born.
I believe that Stewart has proven that he will go as fast as it takes to get the job done or break something off trying. I really want to see what happens, I predict that they have an epic battle neither crashes and they split moto wins.
8/5/2010 9:51am
pie8man wrote:
It is hard to wait for someone when they are in front of you.... he might have a shot at a takeout move when he gets...
It is hard to wait for someone when they are in front of you.... he might have a shot at a takeout move when he gets lapped though.
Seriously I do not think Bubba will get lapped. I do not think he will have the luxury of waiting for Dungey and it may take him a few laps to get by Mr. Short as well.
Takeout move? Why would he do that? I think he will be in front before the end of the first lap.
pie8man
8/5/2010 10:06am
Takeout move? Why would he do that? I think he will be in front before the end of the first lap.
He might be in front early but he will not stay there. 7 gets passed by 5 at the 7 minute mark, falls twice on the 7th lap, gets up in 14th (2x7)and finishes 7th. Great marketing day for the 7 team.
8/5/2010 10:20am
pie8man wrote:
He might be in front early but he will not stay there. 7 gets passed by 5 at the 7 minute mark, falls twice on the...
He might be in front early but he will not stay there. 7 gets passed by 5 at the 7 minute mark, falls twice on the 7th lap, gets up in 14th (2x7)and finishes 7th. Great marketing day for the 7 team.
So which is it? He will take a few laps to get by shorty or he will be out front early?? 7 come 11.
Sanchez
8/5/2010 10:32am
huck wrote:
I doubt he'd just "pull off" if Dungey's smoking him. Might get sidelined with clutch problems however. Wink
pie8man
8/5/2010 10:46am
So which is it? He will take a few laps to get by shorty or he will be out front early?? 7 come 11.
Like I know.... I just ride motorcycles.
I know he'll be fast.... there's a good chance he'll roll snake eyes!!! 1-1. I think his focus will be spot on and I would not be surprised to see him holeshot and gap the field, If that happens (holeshot) I think he wins moto 1 with Dungey on his heels. Dungey will beat him in moto 2. Dungey and Shorty will have their serious game face on if Stewart is on the line.

Like I said before... I predict that they have an epic battle, neither crashes and they "straight up" split moto wins.

2 week break is KILLIN me. I did ride twice and race the BMX bike this week so I think I will be OK.
swaz
8/5/2010 12:36pm
Spinner wrote:
How many laps into the first 450 moto will it take for James to lap Alessi's state of the art, groundbreaking, rocket scientist-designed KTM 350?

Discuss.
haha you foooking tool!! shows how much you effing know! lets all laugh at the tool!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
BLAHBLAH
8/5/2010 12:42pm
huck wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Good drugs Huck?
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
8/5/2010 3:00pm
Spinner wrote:
Seriously though, its next weekend? I thought they had a one week (not two) break, then to that shitbox Unadilla rock garden. Guess I should have...
Seriously though, its next weekend? I thought they had a one week (not two) break, then to that shitbox Unadilla rock garden.
Guess I should have looked at the actual schedule.
You obviously haven't been there in years. They trucked in hundreds of loads of top soil and sand a few years ago. Pretty decent track now. Still a little rocky, but nice ruts and berms too.

Post a reply to: Unadilla this weekend....question.

The Latest