UnaF__kinDilla roll call!

Chris_ONeal
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:31pm
Who's all going?

A bunch of us are heading up again this year. Got a couple friends that are going to race the National and the Amateur stuff. My plans are still up in the air if I'm leaving Thursday or late Friday night.

Can't wait!!
|
toroP
8/4/2010 7:55pm
Who's all going? A bunch of us are heading up again this year. Got a couple friends that are going to race the National and the...
Who's all going?

A bunch of us are heading up again this year. Got a couple friends that are going to race the National and the Amateur stuff. My plans are still up in the air if I'm leaving Thursday or late Friday night.

Can't wait!!
Can't wait? I do hope you wait until next week.Wink
FIREfish148
8/4/2010 8:12pm
Damn this is like the off season. Thank god for Lorretta Lynns.
Chris_ONeal
8/4/2010 8:12pm
swizcore wrote:
Hotel reserved today.
Just wondering how much that ran you? Did you get it relatively close?

The Shop

swizcore
8/4/2010 8:22pm
Went with the Red Roof Inn in Syracuse as an homage to Jeff Curry's Kawi team in '92.
$90 through Priceline.
mxb2
8/4/2010 8:48pm
I m goin if anyone in the ohio area wants to catch a ride and split costs, leaving thursday coming back sunday or monday. already have rooms reserved. I m 20 minutes from wheeling WV Hotel 20 minutes from track.
8/4/2010 9:22pm
Ill be there but id tell your friends not to race pay ridiculous amnt for 3 laps with a crazy amount of bikes we just go for the pros then leave
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/4/2010 9:36pm
I was thinking of going. Smile
Chris_ONeal
8/4/2010 10:43pm
Ill be there but id tell your friends not to race pay ridiculous amnt for 3 laps with a crazy amount of bikes we just go...
Ill be there but id tell your friends not to race pay ridiculous amnt for 3 laps with a crazy amount of bikes we just go for the pros then leave
They have been doing it for years now and love it. We like to make a weekend out of it and not hurry at all. Hell half the time I don't want to leave at all!!

I'm trying to get my plans together now on who I'm going up with cause I can't stand it when I'm with someone who wants to leave early!!
8/4/2010 10:48pm
I love it too only national Ive ever been to i just hear that they give 3 laps and charge alot of money Id love to do it but i ain't got the ca$h for that haha
Chris_ONeal
8/4/2010 10:55pm
I love it too only national Ive ever been to i just hear that they give 3 laps and charge alot of money Id love to...
I love it too only national Ive ever been to i just hear that they give 3 laps and charge alot of money Id love to do it but i ain't got the ca$h for that haha
Nah it's well worth racing. The AM track is sweet! I couldn't even do 3 laps! It's long lap times. The motos last year were just as long as any NESC race here in New England. After all it is a race that riders can score points at to obtain their pro license. Josh Clark smoked the A classes last year.
8/4/2010 11:00pm
Yea Ill have to try it some year then I heard some negative but it sounds sweet and yea i saw the am track it looks sweet I love going to watch the pros
suzrider982
8/4/2010 11:37pm
I'm going leaving Thursday morning around 8 a.m . Racing the Am days.
bt260
8/5/2010 5:52am
swizcore wrote:
Went with the Red Roof Inn in Syracuse as an homage to Jeff Curry's Kawi team in '92.
$90 through Priceline.
That Red Roof is less than a mile from where I work. If you like Mexican food, search out Ponchito's Taqueria(only about a mile away), best burritos you'll ever eat without going to Mexico for 6 bucks!

And I'll be at 'Dilla for sure. Headed out there Thursday night after work. The amateur track is a blast and the races aren't rushed as much with the National being on Saturday, but they do really stick it to you on the cost to race, but whatever, it's only money, i'll make more on Monday...
bt260
8/5/2010 5:52am
swizcore wrote:
$90 through Priceline.
That Red Roof is less than a mile from where I work. If you like Mexican food, search out Ponchito's Taqueria(only about a mile away), best burritos you'll ever eat without going to Mexico for 6 bucks!

And I'll be at 'Dilla for sure. Headed out there Thursday night after work. The amateur track is a blast and the races aren't rushed as much with the National being on Saturday, but they do really stick it to you on the cost to race, but whatever, it's only money, i'll make more on Monday...
NetMXer
8/5/2010 6:21am
My son is stationed at Ft Drum in Watertown and was planning on going with a bunch of his army buddies. He just found out they aren't allowed to drive that far off base without a pass so he can't go. They've planned this day trip since they were in Iraq last year.
chrisbuehler
8/5/2010 6:30am
Ill be there but id tell your friends not to race pay ridiculous amnt for 3 laps with a crazy amount of bikes we just go...
They have been doing it for years now and love it. We like to make a weekend out of it and not hurry at all. Hell...
They have been doing it for years now and love it. We like to make a weekend out of it and not hurry at all. Hell half the time I don't want to leave at all!!

I'm trying to get my plans together now on who I'm going up with cause I can't stand it when I'm with someone who wants to leave early!!
Bob Boord?
chrisbuehler
8/5/2010 6:30am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2010 6:31am
They have been doing it for years now and love it. We like to make a weekend out of it and not hurry at all. Hell...

Damn double post
Chris_ONeal
8/5/2010 8:54am

Bob Boord?
Yeah exactly! I will never go to a pro race with him again! He is suppose to love moto so much and wanted to leave after the first motos to beat traffic! I said "see ya"!
It was a pain to find a ride home but I did!
wet paint
8/5/2010 9:25am
We are trying to go, still have a lot of work to get done on the bikes. It will be an interesting weekend.
Chris_ONeal
8/5/2010 9:27am
NetMXer wrote:
My son is stationed at Ft Drum in Watertown and was planning on going with a bunch of his army buddies. He just found out they...
My son is stationed at Ft Drum in Watertown and was planning on going with a bunch of his army buddies. He just found out they aren't allowed to drive that far off base without a pass so he can't go. They've planned this day trip since they were in Iraq last year.
That's terrible! I'd go AWOL!!
Denny979
8/5/2010 9:36am
It's worth the money to race just so you can camp at the track. I will be flagging on Friday.

chrisbuehler
8/5/2010 10:35am

Bob Boord?
Yeah exactly! I will never go to a pro race with him again! He is suppose to love moto so much and wanted to leave after...
Yeah exactly! I will never go to a pro race with him again! He is suppose to love moto so much and wanted to leave after the first motos to beat traffic! I said "see ya"!
It was a pain to find a ride home but I did!
HAHA! You're the best Chris. See you at Southwick.
35smom
8/11/2010 6:19pm
Im going..with both daughter and son..winging it so we"ll figure out something when we get up there and find a place to stay saturday nite! Cant wait!!!!
Chris_ONeal
8/11/2010 6:26pm
35smom wrote:
Im going..with both daughter and son..winging it so we"ll figure out something when we get up there and find a place to stay saturday nite! Cant...
Im going..with both daughter and son..winging it so we"ll figure out something when we get up there and find a place to stay saturday nite! Cant wait!!!!
Just roll right up to the amateur pits and camp!
RCC104
8/11/2010 6:44pm
I'll be there... probably just Saturday though. I'll have a new 350 to play with and set-up this weekend so no racing for me Woohoo

Gotta say... I'm bummed Monster Energy isn't sponsoring the series this year. They made 'Dilla awesome for me last year.
lukaitis9
8/11/2010 7:06pm
Same as Guy B and Wozney-

I'm in on Friday afternoon.

Post a reply to: UnaF__kinDilla roll call!

The Latest