USA Fans. Please calm the f down

Crush
Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 6:18am
Some of you guys are on suicide watch. I know you want to win but some of the comments here slamming Dungey is pure bullshit.

It came down to 5 shitty starts out of 6 and some horrible luck with a toe and maybe a gearbox.

Dungey had 1 good start and a 2nd place and one mechanical ridden(?) horrible ride from a horrible start.

Eli rode great, from the back and from the ground.

And Martin did pretty damn well considering he had a broken foot and two piss poor starts.

It was just France's day, and no one else's.
|
machine
9/28/2014 6:29pm
Dude, com'on we are calm compared to soccer fans after the world cup. Hey can someone photo shop Dungeys head on a platter for us?..Grinning
lestat
9/28/2014 6:34pm
Bunch of goddamned drama queens .

The Shop

Crush
9/28/2014 7:19pm
machine wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/09/28/66337/s1200_dungey_platter.jpg[/img]

That's pretty much a lot of what i'm reading! Bullshit.

In my eyes a bit of luck and some starts and the whole day could have been so much different.

Martin proved in his qualifiers and practice times he had the pace. He also had shit starts and a broken toe.

Dungey got a 2nd with a good start. And a mechanical and a shit start.

And Eli was fastest on track for a time, but was coming from the back.

It's called bad luck and there are some pretty fucking rude and ignorant comments going around... I sound like the leave britney alone bitch but bloody hell, awful lot of Latvian sand in people's cracks around here
machine
9/28/2014 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2014 7:24pm
Crush wrote:
That's pretty much a lot of what i'm reading! Bullshit. In my eyes a bit of luck and some starts and the whole day could have...

In my eyes a bit of luck and some starts and the whole day could have been so much different.

Martin proved in his qualifiers and practice times he had the pace. He also had shit starts and a broken toe.

It's called bad luck and there are some pretty fucking rude and ignorant comments going around... I sound like the leave britney alone bitch but bloody hell, awful lot of Latvian sand in people's cracks around here
Let's be real, we couldn't even pass mid pack washed up GP riders today....pathetic. And i'm not blaming Dungey, it was a team effort.
Crush
9/28/2014 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2014 7:29pm
I'd say Eli passed more riders than anyone all day.

And Dungey probably passed more than he does normally, and if he had a gearbox issue, what is he supposed to do?

And Martin had a broken foot. He did as much as he could.

I just think the attitudes and comments towards riders going out of their way to represent their country are bullshit. That goes for Aussies too slamming ours
JeepnMike
9/28/2014 7:26pm
No matter what happened, we are all very entertained here Laughing Some of you guys take the bait from our European friends way too damn easy.
bd
9/29/2014 2:22am
machine wrote:
Dude, com'on we are calm compared to soccer fans after the world cup. Hey can someone photo shop Dungeys head on a platter for us?..Grinning
LOL.... barely. LMFAO
bd
9/29/2014 2:23am
Crush wrote:
I'd say Eli passed more riders than anyone all day. And Dungey probably passed more than he does normally, and if he had a gearbox issue...

And Dungey probably passed more than he does normally, and if he had a gearbox issue, what is he supposed to do?

I just think the attitudes and comments towards riders going out of their way to represent their country are bullshit. That goes for Aussies too slamming ours
Any truth to this Dungey gear box mechanical rumor?
kongols
9/29/2014 2:27am
Crush wrote:
I'd say Eli passed more riders than anyone all day. And Dungey probably passed more than he does normally, and if he had a gearbox issue...

bd wrote:
No. His bike was fine.
9/29/2014 2:29am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 2:30am
machine wrote:
its called FOOTBALL

just saying

you americans sure are sore losers- you would think after losing for the 3rd year in a row you would be used to it by now Smile
PressPassP
9/29/2014 5:31am
Crush wrote:

bd wrote:
kongols wrote:
No. His bike was fine.
It was Van Horbeek, he bent his gear lever and struggled changing gear
9/29/2014 5:57am
Crush wrote:
That's pretty much a lot of what i'm reading! Bullshit. In my eyes a bit of luck and some starts and the whole day could have...

machine wrote:
Let's be real, we couldn't even pass mid pack washed up GP riders today....pathetic. And i'm not blaming Dungey, it was a team effort.
Fuck me,bitter and twisted or what.
Gringoe
9/29/2014 6:18am
Crush wrote:

bd wrote:
kongols wrote:
No. His bike was fine.
Just a excuse started by the dunge lovers Wink

Post a reply to: USA Fans. Please calm the f down

The Latest