US team for this years MxON?

MXMattii
5/25/2011 4:15pm
I don't know if Herlings will even run it. He didn't last year out of choice.
Last year he was injured and yeah he wasn't really friendly against his teammates "they where to slow to become a good team" but I heard that I would like to go for the individual title at the MXDN and maybe do a "Ryan Villopoto at Budds Creek move" ... Yeah why not!
Motodrew295
5/25/2011 5:51pm
We need to send an A and a B team, if thats possible. we have such a deep talent pool Im sure we could could nab two podiums finishes. Everybody overseas complains that the US is so much bigger and has more people/riders to choose from. We should do an East and a West team. Stewart, Dungey, Barcia on the east, Canard, Villo, and Bagget/Tomac from the west. Only dreaming but that would be sweet!
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
5/25/2011 5:58pm
We need to send an A and a B team, if thats possible. we have such a deep talent pool Im sure we could could nab...
We need to send an A and a B team, if thats possible. we have such a deep talent pool Im sure we could could nab two podiums finishes. Everybody overseas complains that the US is so much bigger and has more people/riders to choose from. We should do an East and a West team. Stewart, Dungey, Barcia on the east, Canard, Villo, and Bagget/Tomac from the west. Only dreaming but that would be sweet!
It's more or less been done. the so called B team is called South Africa were some Americans go to ride in the MXoN.

If it's hard pack I'm all for sending Windham, As you all know is bad ass fast on hard pack.

Anyone know if they have announced/plan to announce the US round location in 2013?
MXMattii
5/25/2011 5:59pm
We need to send an A and a B team, if thats possible. we have such a deep talent pool Im sure we could could nab...
Then you need to go for states: Florida, Texas, California, ... Talent enough not??

The Shop

5/25/2011 6:57pm
dirtnapper wrote:
My picks? James Stewart ( no brainer! ) Jason Lawrence ( no question ) Damon Smith ( duh! ) WINNING!!!! :lol: * * post is intended...
My picks?

James Stewart ( no brainer! )

Jason Lawrence ( no question )

Damon Smith ( duh! )

WINNING!!!! Grinning *

* post is intended as a joke, relax.
Hey. Was pitted next to Damon at hangtown. Got to speak with him for a minute. Seemed like a really cool guy chasing a goal and a dream. Even though he will never make it, I can't talk bad about a guy at age 40 in his shape getting put there. Don't stop the swagger!!!!
5/25/2011 10:36pm
Osborne as MX2 for the US would be sweet, he's been killing it the last few years in the GP's and has been really consistent. I think Baggett or Tomac will get the nod before him just because the American's don't get to see Osborne racing as much as Baggett and Tomac which is a damn shame. Keep killing it 338!
5/26/2011 1:04am
MXMattii wrote:
[b]Team Great Britain[/b] MX1: Billy Mackenzie MX2: Dean Wilson MXO: Tommy Searle [b]Team USA[/b] MX1: Ryan Dungey MX2: Blake Baggett - Zach Osborne MXO: Ryan Villopoto...
Team Great Britain

MX1: Billy Mackenzie
MX2: Dean Wilson
MXO: Tommy Searle

Team USA

MX1: Ryan Dungey
MX2: Blake Baggett - Zach Osborne
MXO: Ryan Villopoto

Team France

MX1: Steven Frossard
MX2: Marvin Musquin
MXO: Christophe Pourcel

Team Belgium

MX1: Clément Desalle
MX2: Van Horebeek
MXO: Kevin Strijbos

Team Italy

MX1: Antonio Cairoli
MX2: Alexandro Lupino
MXO: David Phillipaerts

Team Germany

MX1: Max Nagl
MX2: Ken Roczen
MX3: Marcus Schiffer

Team Holland

MX1: Marc De Reuver
MX2: Micha Boy De Waal
MXO: Jeffrey Herlings

Team Australia

MX1: Chad Reed
MX2: Matt Moss - Kirk Gibbs (Very strong riders)
MXO: Brett Metcalfe
Team Germany

MX1: Ken Roczen on 350 he like that bike
MX2: Lars Oldekamp has the age for MX2
MX3: Max Nagl
jamma10
5/26/2011 1:59am
I don't know if Herlings will even run it. He didn't last year out of choice.
MXMattii wrote:
Last year he was injured and yeah he wasn't really friendly against his teammates "they where to slow to become a good team" but I heard...
Last year he was injured and yeah he wasn't really friendly against his teammates "they where to slow to become a good team" but I heard that I would like to go for the individual title at the MXDN and maybe do a "Ryan Villopoto at Budds Creek move" ... Yeah why not!
Herlings will have to wait for next year if he hopes to 'do a Villopoto'. There's no way he'll be able to do it in France this year with a potential 20-30th gate choice.

Post a reply to: US team for this years MxON?

The Latest