US riders for GH MXGP?

Detroit Dick
Going to the MXGP at Glen Helen next month, wondering which U.S. riders are going? I've read that Tomac will be there, who else is confirmed/rumored to be racing. One more question, anyone ever TENT camp there? Thinking about attending both days, and wondering about the tent camping facilities.
|
8/7/2016 8:53am
I'm going to and i'm wondering the same thing kinda, Tomac was officialy confirmed by MXGP a few weeks ago. I think Cooper Webb was in to. And most of the Pro Circuit Kawasaki team would race to.

A full list of riders would be fun but i don't know if that is around yet..
Mr. Info
8/7/2016 11:03am
Detroit there is places to camp but no shower sites.
And about the riders, some will make it and others will not. It is a Monster Event and yes they want there riders there but they have had a long season and they need some time to recover from nagging injuries and to recharge their batteries before the Monster Cup and the Red Bull Straight because those events pay purse. Years ago riders raced as much as they could but things have changed. It's a shame like David Bailey said back in 2010. He said back when he raced they would never let a rider from another Country win a race here. Let's hope for the best and leave it at that.
RG1
8/7/2016 11:05am
I'm going to and i'm wondering the same thing kinda, Tomac was officialy confirmed by MXGP a few weeks ago. I think Cooper Webb was in...
I'm going to and i'm wondering the same thing kinda, Tomac was officialy confirmed by MXGP a few weeks ago. I think Cooper Webb was in to. And most of the Pro Circuit Kawasaki team would race to.

A full list of riders would be fun but i don't know if that is around yet..
I suspect the official entry list will be up on the MXGP website within the next month or so
SJK
8/7/2016 12:21pm
There has been talks at least on Tomac, Will Hahn, Barcia, Webb, Reed, Pro Circuit team and Justin Starling coming to race

The Shop

8/7/2016 3:37pm
Not so interested in who steps up but what the excuses are for not riding on your home track in your home country against the best in the world. It would be quite embarrassing to have the recent years MXoN results in your home country,
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
8/7/2016 4:42pm
What's the deal with Josh grant. Could he be ready?
Detroit Dick
8/7/2016 9:24pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Detroit there is places to camp but no shower sites. And about the riders, some will make it and others will not. It is a Monster...
Detroit there is places to camp but no shower sites.
And about the riders, some will make it and others will not. It is a Monster Event and yes they want there riders there but they have had a long season and they need some time to recover from nagging injuries and to recharge their batteries before the Monster Cup and the Red Bull Straight because those events pay purse. Years ago riders raced as much as they could but things have changed. It's a shame like David Bailey said back in 2010. He said back when he raced they would never let a rider from another Country win a race here. Let's hope for the best and leave it at that.
Thanks for the "Info".... guess we'll just have to wait. Would LOVE to see Tomac put a whuppin' on the GP field. Decided on a very reasonably priced hotel just 20mins away for the same price as a camping spot,,,a shower and a dip in the pool Saturday night, and a comfortable bed to crash in will leave us well rested for Sunday. Maybe Mr. Bailey could give the U.S. riders a little "pep talk" during the week's practice sessions....
kiwifan
8/7/2016 11:39pm
Be cool if some top US riders rode the GP but it will still be a great spectacle if no one does Smile
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
8/8/2016 6:05am
All Monster riders are required to race both.
jeffro503
8/8/2016 10:08am
The Source wrote:
Not so interested in who steps up but what the excuses are for not riding on your home track in your home country against the best...
Not so interested in who steps up but what the excuses are for not riding on your home track in your home country against the best in the world. It would be quite embarrassing to have the recent years MXoN results in your home country,
OK , so let me get this strait......

1st.....you say that you don't agree with wild card American's showing up at the USGP in Charlotte because they will and can disrupt the points chase. You said this just a couple weeks ago.

2nd......Now you say You can't wait to hear the excuses the riders have for " not showing up? "

What do " you " want them to do? Honestly....it doesn't matter what they do , as you'll just find a different angle to come in here and spew your poison. I've honestly thought your posts were getting better and less abrasive , and then you come out with this bullshit. Face it.....you hate everything here. You should pack your bags and go back to where ever you came from.
DonM
8/8/2016 10:23am
If you are paid to have the claw on your bike or helmet you will be at both GP's.....**barring injury of course**
ATKpilot99
8/8/2016 10:24am
The Source wrote:
Not so interested in who steps up but what the excuses are for not riding on your home track in your home country against the best...
jeffro503 wrote:
OK , so let me get this strait...... 1st.....you say that you don't agree with wild card American's showing up at the USGP in Charlotte because...
OK , so let me get this strait......

1st.....you say that you don't agree with wild card American's showing up at the USGP in Charlotte because they will and can disrupt the points chase. You said this just a couple weeks ago.

2nd......Now you say You can't wait to hear the excuses the riders have for " not showing up? "

What do " you " want them to do? Honestly....it doesn't matter what they do , as you'll just find a different angle to come in here and spew your poison. I've honestly thought your posts were getting better and less abrasive , and then you come out with this bullshit. Face it.....you hate everything here. You should pack your bags and go back to where ever you came from.
Don't feed the troll.

Post a reply to: US riders for GH MXGP?

The Latest