Tyler Bowers

Edited Date/Time 10/14/2015 4:49pm
Whatever happened to Tyler? Will he be racing in 2016? Or MEC perhaps!
|
moto0852
10/12/2015 11:06am
Nothing happened to him. Got his back fixed and is in the same contracts he had last year with Mitch.
10/12/2015 11:17am
Good to hear. Will be good to see him out there.. love his super aggressive style. He's definitely a bar banger.. Not so good racing with guys like that, but fun as hell to watch.
40Plus_922mx
10/12/2015 2:10pm
He stated that he is going after the title this year in SX. He also stated that he was kinda over Webb from last year but still wanted to beat him up cause he was a little prick. It is in my nature to root for the underdog. Tyler comes off to me as a prideful moron. Plus I still hate him for taking MC out at the Mini Moto in The Orleans years ago.
Call me bias.

The Shop

stangkag
10/12/2015 2:36pm
I've noticed something about Peick and Bowers, both guys are supposedly the biggest physically sized guys out there on the track and this seems to give them the idea that they can turn into a bully and smash other riders around when they get mad just because they are bigger. You can see that mentality in their interviews after any confrontation (beating chest I'm big and bad blah blah blah), I have seen on more than a handful of occasions in my life that in a real fight, size doesn't mean shit. That being said, I think if someone ever grows a nutsack and stands up to one of these guys when they are acting like that they might be surprised at how little their size helps them. I like bowers til I watched his interview on Webb. Too cocky imo

jeffro503
10/12/2015 2:38pm
Him and Webb are actually buddies. They both knew when the gate dropped though , it was every man for himself. I think Tyler would of given Cooper a better run if he would of been healthy. I dig both of their " kickin ass and taking names " attitude towards racing.
10/12/2015 2:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Him and Webb are actually buddies. They both knew when the gate dropped though , it was every man for himself. I think Tyler would of...
Him and Webb are actually buddies. They both knew when the gate dropped though , it was every man for himself. I think Tyler would of given Cooper a better run if he would of been healthy. I dig both of their " kickin ass and taking names " attitude towards racing.
Me too..
10/12/2015 2:46pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2015 2:48pm
I like take-no-shit bowers. Always have since we were kids. Only time he ever got pushy is if you did him wrong, he doesn't forget haha.

I like Webb too. Actually I just like good racing. And if they get physical even better. That's great racing.
Grieby54
10/12/2015 2:47pm
I don't care for Bowers at all. That being said, I hope that his fusion helped his back and that he's back to 100%.
10/12/2015 2:52pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2015 2:53pm
stangkag wrote:
I've noticed something about Peick and Bowers, both guys are supposedly the biggest physically sized guys out there on the track and this seems to give...
I've noticed something about Peick and Bowers, both guys are supposedly the biggest physically sized guys out there on the track and this seems to give them the idea that they can turn into a bully and smash other riders around when they get mad just because they are bigger. You can see that mentality in their interviews after any confrontation (beating chest I'm big and bad blah blah blah), I have seen on more than a handful of occasions in my life that in a real fight, size doesn't mean shit. That being said, I think if someone ever grows a nutsack and stands up to one of these guys when they are acting like that they might be surprised at how little their size helps them. I like bowers til I watched his interview on Webb. Too cocky imo

Peick's real big.

MX Culture
10/12/2015 3:07pm
Wouldn't be surprised to see TB911 (53) racing 250 east.
40Plus_922mx
10/12/2015 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2015 3:18pm
No way Bowers beats Webb straight up, equal starts, both healthy. Bowers may have more muscle but Webb has more heart.
Where is Tyler Evans when you need him?
stangkag
10/12/2015 4:30pm
stangkag wrote:
I've noticed something about Peick and Bowers, both guys are supposedly the biggest physically sized guys out there on the track and this seems to give...

Peick's real big. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/10/12/107810/s1200_97045_peick_santaclarasx201_49f5d.jpg[/img]
Peick's real big.

I was referring to bulkiness. If you listen to Ralph and Jeff they are always pointing out how big and strong he is. I just remember when Barcia put a block pass on him back in St. Louis 14' he had some cocky remarks about wanting to beat him up or something. That's all, I'm not saying he's tall but if you've watched the sport much you've heard people talk about how big and strong he is and nobody should push him around or else. Cracks me up because I actually agree with you... He's not even that damn big but compared to Webb or Stewart yea he's got some mass to him.

bob567
10/12/2015 4:34pm
Not sure about the guy. I will save my opinion until after he finishes all 11 rounds of the outdoor season.
10/13/2015 5:06pm
stangkag wrote:

Peick's real big. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/10/12/107810/s1200_97045_peick_santaclarasx201_49f5d.jpg[/img]
Peick's real big.

stangkag wrote:
I was referring to bulkiness. If you listen to Ralph and Jeff they are always pointing out how big and strong he is. I just remember...
I was referring to bulkiness. If you listen to Ralph and Jeff they are always pointing out how big and strong he is. I just remember when Barcia put a block pass on him back in St. Louis 14' he had some cocky remarks about wanting to beat him up or something. That's all, I'm not saying he's tall but if you've watched the sport much you've heard people talk about how big and strong he is and nobody should push him around or else. Cracks me up because I actually agree with you... He's not even that damn big but compared to Webb or Stewart yea he's got some mass to him.

I mean, he's a hell of a lot bigger than me that's for sure. He's definitely slimmed it down but the guys got some big shoulders which I think gives him the "big guy" appearance. 722 and Nick Schmidt are big dudes.

All done with this awkward topic now Laughing
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
10/13/2015 6:56pm
Peick said on the PulpMX show that when he started racing SX he was 265 lb and wearing size 40 pants.
10/13/2015 7:03pm
Peick's real big.

stangkag wrote:
I was referring to bulkiness. If you listen to Ralph and Jeff they are always pointing out how big and strong he is. I just remember...

I mean, he's a hell of a lot bigger than me that's for sure. He's definitely slimmed it down but the guys got some big shoulders...
I mean, he's a hell of a lot bigger than me that's for sure. He's definitely slimmed it down but the guys got some big shoulders which I think gives him the "big guy" appearance. 722 and Nick Schmidt are big dudes.

All done with this awkward topic now Laughing
Let's quote these all again.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
10/13/2015 7:31pm
Tyler eats a pound of peas every day, preparing...
fidiot
10/14/2015 8:32am
Bowers is a big dude for MX/SX. He is 6'2" and about 190-200 lbs.

defeatist45
10/14/2015 1:15pm
disbanded wrote:
Don't mess with that man's peas....
mx317
10/14/2015 1:24pm
stangkag wrote:

Peick's real big.

They are probably on 6" heels. I remember reading where he weighed 270lbs at one point, but now he is in shape!
Tpog496
10/14/2015 1:27pm
Didn't Bowers kick some kids ass for eating his leftovers? Or am I remembering that wrong?
Tpog496
10/14/2015 1:28pm
disbanded wrote:
Don't mess with that man's peas....
Ah yes peas now I remember.
machine
10/14/2015 2:11pm
bob567 wrote:
Not sure about the guy. I will save my opinion until after he finishes all 11 rounds of the outdoor season.
Don't hold your breath, he's not an outdoors kinda guy..
10/14/2015 2:23pm
bob567 wrote:
machine wrote:
I'm hoping bowers will come out swinging for nationals...however i do believe he is to big to win. he could be a top 3-5 guy, but those hills, deep soil and track prep won't play into his favor....big fan here though....I have him winning sx, whichever coast.

machine
10/14/2015 2:36pm
bob567 wrote:
machine wrote:
I'm hoping bowers will come out swinging for nationals...however i do believe he is to big to win. he could be a top 3-5 guy, but...
I'm hoping bowers will come out swinging for nationals...however i do believe he is to big to win. he could be a top 3-5 guy, but those hills, deep soil and track prep won't play into his favor....big fan here though....I have him winning sx, whichever coast.

wonder how he would do outdoors on a 450...He's never had a chance to prove himself outdoors. He did fairly well at Lorettas right?
10/14/2015 4:49pm
he's great outdoors and i am yet to see him on a pc bike....but yes he was fine as an amateur on big bikes...i agree, to bad his contract wasn't PC450 ala tickle a few years ago. I think he would have a friendlier summer.

Post a reply to: Tyler Bowers

The Latest