Two interesting webcast things from Saturday..

WhKnuckle
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 1:24pm
First, I thought it was interesting that Erin Bates interviewed Goose in the first moto and Goose said RD accidentally pulled all his tearoffs on the first lap - when he was chasing Metcalf, I noticed that he either wanted to be pretty far behind him or wanted to be using a much different line to stay out of the sand, I guess that's why.

Also, she asked KDub how his sand training had been going on the gate, and Kevin said his sand traning was basically laying on the beach with a drink with an umbrella over it. I thought that was funny as hell. Kdub is the best interview in the business.

Erin sometimes gets some grief, but I thought she did a great job on Saturday.
|
peelout719
8/31/2010 9:25am
why wasn't she in a bikini. chicks and sand = bikini. wtf.
nytsmaC
8/31/2010 9:29am
Every time I've seen her on TV this year she's been wearing a parka, what's up with that? Those wonderful juggs need to be all jacked up and squashed together in a nice low cut top. These webtards would cut her a lot more slack I think too!
Butters
8/31/2010 9:30am
By that logic, I can wear my speedo to Southwick?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/31/2010 9:31am
I feel like I'm watching an episode of South Park.

The Shop

peelout719
8/31/2010 9:33am
Butters wrote:
By that logic, I can wear my speedo to Southwick?
no.

chicks and sand = bikini.

dudes and sand does not = banana hammock
nytsmaC
8/31/2010 9:37am
GuyB wrote:
DrSweden
8/31/2010 10:06am
Is that video made to mock those who connects Osama and gang with general muslims? Or is it a serious attempt to stop this mosque being build?

Seriously, I couldn't tell?

The connection between this and Erins good work is also confusing! I agree Erin needs to show some more cleavage for sure!
nytsmaC
8/31/2010 10:24am
Its a serious attempt, believe it or not. When I first heard it, I immediately thought it was a south park parody.
grover738
8/31/2010 10:29am
I'm going to assume that nytsmaC put up that video because it was so pathetic that it reminded him of something Trey Stone and Matt Parker (the South Park creators) would make in order to make fun of the anti-mosque people. Definetly had a South Park / Team America feel to it - I think Cartman could have sung it better.

And DrSweden, I'm sorry to say that it looks like the video was a serious production. Read the youtube comments - you're not the only one wondering.

Oh, and I think that Goose said RD used up all his tearoffs, not that he accidentally pulled all of them off. Not that it really matters. Bailey also commented on RD's strange line choices, which may have been because of the lack of tearoffs.

One thing we can all agree on - more cleavage!

DrSweden
8/31/2010 11:40am
nytsmaC wrote:
Its a serious attempt, believe it or not. When I first heard it, I immediately thought it was a south park parody.
That's insane. I now hear it's TWO blocks away, and it's a CENTER, not a mosque. A caller just called to NPR (talk of a nation) and was filled with emotions against this center (dunno if he knew it was a center) but had no clue what it was all about and was like dumbfounded when he learned it was not at the actual site or nearby and couldn't answer how far is ok for you? He was like but... it's... symbolic... That was also like taken from a South park episode...

Any civilized person see Osama and his fuck-heads for friends as murderers, but to connect those to a whole religion to that is retarded...

Talk about not related to the original topic by the way? Non moto? LOL!
DrSweden
8/31/2010 11:43am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2010 11:45am
grover738 wrote:
I'm going to assume that nytsmaC put up that video because it was so pathetic that it reminded him of something Trey Stone and Matt Parker...
I'm going to assume that nytsmaC put up that video because it was so pathetic that it reminded him of something Trey Stone and Matt Parker (the South Park creators) would make in order to make fun of the anti-mosque people. Definetly had a South Park / Team America feel to it - I think Cartman could have sung it better.

And DrSweden, I'm sorry to say that it looks like the video was a serious production. Read the youtube comments - you're not the only one wondering.

Oh, and I think that Goose said RD used up all his tearoffs, not that he accidentally pulled all of them off. Not that it really matters. Bailey also commented on RD's strange line choices, which may have been because of the lack of tearoffs.

One thing we can all agree on - more cleavage!

I get, crazy shit. Yeah, more cleavage dammit!!! Wink
toroP
8/31/2010 11:53am
nytsmaC wrote:
DrSweden wrote:
That's insane. I now hear it's TWO blocks away, and it's a CENTER, not a mosque. A caller just called to NPR (talk of a nation)...
That's insane. I now hear it's TWO blocks away, and it's a CENTER, not a mosque. A caller just called to NPR (talk of a nation) and was filled with emotions against this center (dunno if he knew it was a center) but had no clue what it was all about and was like dumbfounded when he learned it was not at the actual site or nearby and couldn't answer how far is ok for you? He was like but... it's... symbolic... That was also like taken from a South park episode...

Any civilized person see Osama and his fuck-heads for friends as murderers, but to connect those to a whole religion to that is retarded...

Do the folks who hate Muslims and Arabs because of 9/11 and such acts, also hate white males from the US because of Oklahoma City?

(I bet I just pushed this thread over the edge)
ocscottie
8/31/2010 12:05pm
nytsmaC wrote:
DrSweden wrote:
That's insane. I now hear it's TWO blocks away, and it's a CENTER, not a mosque. A caller just called to NPR (talk of a nation)...

toroP wrote:
Do the folks who hate Muslims and Arabs because of 9/11 and such acts, also hate white males from the US because of Oklahoma City? (I...
Do the folks who hate Muslims and Arabs because of 9/11 and such acts, also hate white males from the US because of Oklahoma City?

ya i think you did....

back on topic: She was wearing a tight yellow top in one of the last races and was really showing off her "guns".
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
8/31/2010 12:10pm
nytsmaC wrote:
DrSweden wrote:

Apart from that is the almost purest irony of "patriots" who value the Constitution insisting on a policy that targets a particular religion in what would be a blatant violation of the First Amendment free exercise clause as well as federal law designed to prevent discriminatory treatement of religious institutions in land use decisions.

But this is political stuff on the main page. Carry on with chicks and beaches and sand tracks. They have sandy tracks in Sweden, right? Swedish Bikini Team 30 second board pics?
toroP
8/31/2010 12:26pm
DrSweden wrote:

toroP wrote:
Do the folks who hate Muslims and Arabs because of 9/11 and such acts, also hate white males from the US because of Oklahoma City? (I...

ocscottie wrote:
ya i think you did.... back on topic: She was wearing a tight yellow top in one of the last races and was really showing off...
ya i think you did....

back on topic: She was wearing a tight yellow top in one of the last races and was really showing off her "guns".
Wait a minute, I thought the topic was Goose, RD and KW! Get back on topic there admin.Wink
kardy
8/31/2010 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 8/31/2010 12:41pm
Oakley-clad riders ALWAYS have a mass of tear-offs hanging off the right side of their goggles. I counted about 5 dudes with that trouble at Southwick, and several others at earlier rounds. Fox goggles are Oakleys and there's a bunch of problems with those too. Design flaw I guess... or someone needs to attend the Kuzo-school of goggle prep.

Jugs, sand, tearoffs, good...
lucero10x
8/31/2010 12:58pm
GuyB wrote:
nytsmaC wrote:
Holy shit! That was bad.

Post a reply to: Two interesting webcast things from Saturday..

The Latest