Two Canard Pics from GH

Big Lenny
7/10/2009 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2009 1:44pm
Big Lenny wrote:
I don't see what you guys are seeing, I'd never like my Mom or whoever lug my gear like a pack mule...
HuskyEd wrote:
BL , I think the statement being made is , " It's about family."
And?, he should have enough money to buy a mule or something she could ride in, I don't get it..For all we know she's thinkin' the same thing...Mom's are "Queens" and should be treated like one...
bobby397
7/10/2009 1:54pm
Big Lenny wrote:
And?, he should have enough money to buy a mule or something she could ride in, I don't get it..For all we know she's thinkin' the...
And?, he should have enough money to buy a mule or something she could ride in, I don't get it..For all we know she's thinkin' the same thing...Mom's are "Queens" and should be treated like one...
it's more than money and something you obviously know nothing about, it's called keeping it real! im sure his mother offered, she did it most of her life.
Big Lenny
7/10/2009 1:59pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2009 2:07pm
Big Lenny wrote:
And?, he should have enough money to buy a mule or something she could ride in, I don't get it..For all we know she's thinkin' the...
bobby397 wrote:
it's more than money and something you obviously know nothing about, it's called keeping it real! im sure his mother offered, she did it most of...
it's more than money and something you obviously know nothing about, it's called keeping it real! im sure his mother offered, she did it most of her life.
Keeping it real would be carrying your own shit dumbass, not making your mother do it, looks like abuse to me, WTF was wrong with him wearing it or letting Mom stay out the heat?..Theres a certain time in your life when you can tell Mom to relax for once..

The Shop

bobby397
7/10/2009 2:17pm
the reason why you, old fart, and r-acer and the most hate on this site is because you guys never know what you're talking about, and say dumb shit to start arguments. sometimes i wonder have you ever raced motocross? if this role was reversed and it was stewie holding the umbrella and sr. holding the gear would you have posted or agreed with everyone else?(everyone else cause you ride stewie's dick). his mother has stepped up to help trey reach his goals since his father's passing when most would have quit! she has been a positive influence for his career unlike most fathers(alessi's), so why should she stop helping now?
Hank_Thrill
7/10/2009 2:27pm
Wolfman wrote:
I have mentioned this before, way back on Motodrive or maybe it was a local board, but here goes anyways. Back in 1992 at the first...
I have mentioned this before, way back on Motodrive or maybe it was a local board, but here goes anyways.

Back in 1992 at the first round of the Oklahoma State Championships I pulled in after the 2nd practice and when I pulled up to the truck I went to do a stopie and my front brakes were gone, they had worked fine on the track but now they had no feel whatsoever. We didn't have any spare parts, I mean- we had my '90 RM125 at home, but that was 200 miles away. We went over to the Elk City Kawasaki/Suzuki display and I asked Roy Canard if he had any idea how to fix my brakes and what could be wrong. He said this and that and then told me go just take the front brakes off of the brand new (BRANDDDD NEWWW) '92 RM250 he had brought for a display. He wouldnt take any money and said that all I had to do was do all the work myself and make sure and return them at the end of the day. I HAD NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS MAN BEFORE!

Turns out he was even in my class, 250 novice and he was pretty dang fast. We had a short battle in the 2nd moto and he wasnt afraid to get in there on ya, I'll tell you that much.

So I used the brakes and took them back at the end of the day, and for some reason I think he didn't even make me put them back on. Not completely sure about that.

I do know that for the next few years, we tried to make it a point to swing in Elk City Kawasaki/Suzuki when the state championships went to Elk City and at least pick up a spark plug or something.

I watched Roy race alot of times after that, and he was a hard charger and a hard crasher, but he was tough as nails on the track but very kind off of it.

Of course, I always kept an eye on his boys as they came up. It's hard to believe that the chubby kid on the Cobra has come as far as he has. Makes me real proud.
Smile
Big Lenny
7/10/2009 2:37pm
bobby397 wrote:
the reason why you, old fart, and r-acer and the most hate on this site is because you guys never know what you're talking about, and...
the reason why you, old fart, and r-acer and the most hate on this site is because you guys never know what you're talking about, and say dumb shit to start arguments. sometimes i wonder have you ever raced motocross? if this role was reversed and it was stewie holding the umbrella and sr. holding the gear would you have posted or agreed with everyone else?(everyone else cause you ride stewie's dick). his mother has stepped up to help trey reach his goals since his father's passing when most would have quit! she has been a positive influence for his career unlike most fathers(alessi's), so why should she stop helping now?
Hey Twit man, WTF does racing have to do with what I see? BFD if you raced, If James' Dad was carrying his shit it would be different, WTF lets there Mom sweat walking around carrying there shit really whether she wants to or not, seems that poor lady's put in her share of laps too, kids in tip top shape and doesn't respect that, has to have his Mom carry around his gear, like said, she's probably thinking, "This cheap ass can't even get a mule for old Mom, it's fuckin' hot out here"..
bobby397
7/10/2009 2:40pm
your serously a waste of words......
Big Lenny
7/10/2009 2:41pm
bobby397 wrote:
your serously a waste of words......
No, I'm just keepin' it real...
englishman
7/10/2009 2:51pm
I heard he offered to buy a mule for his Mum but she said

"Save the money and put it in to your retirement plan I don't need no stinkin mule like those west coast pussies ".
Trip
7/10/2009 3:13pm
Props to you Len. Way to bring a cool topic down. I know your fishing here, with James not racing and all. Seriously though, your coming off bad here. I know you don't care, it's the the Internet right? Comparing Trey's mom to a mule is low, even for you.
Big Lenny
7/10/2009 4:31pm
Trip wrote:
Props to you Len. Way to bring a cool topic down. I know your fishing here, with James not racing and all. Seriously though, your coming...
Props to you Len. Way to bring a cool topic down. I know your fishing here, with James not racing and all. Seriously though, your coming off bad here. I know you don't care, it's the the Internet right? Comparing Trey's mom to a mule is low, even for you.
Way to blow shit way out of proportion as usual Trip, it's all about how you treat the people that got you to the top...It's just my opinion anyway...
mom241
7/10/2009 4:35pm
Thank you so much everyone. The thing is, I offer to carry Trey's stuff because helping him makes me feel useful. He is a complete gentleman, but I want him to conserve his energy when he's at the races. Honestly, what else is there to do?
Big Lenny
7/10/2009 4:44pm
mom241 wrote:
Thank you so much everyone. The thing is, I offer to carry Trey's stuff because helping him makes me feel useful. He is a complete gentleman...
Thank you so much everyone. The thing is, I offer to carry Trey's stuff because helping him makes me feel useful. He is a complete gentleman, but I want him to conserve his energy when he's at the races. Honestly, what else is there to do?
Mom, I just felt you could be given some consideration, since those Nats do get hot and have a few hills, I'd get you something cool to ride in and haul that stuff, You only get one Mom. Right on...Wink
bobby397
7/10/2009 7:48pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2009 7:49pm
mom241 wrote:
Thank you so much everyone. The thing is, I offer to carry Trey's stuff because helping him makes me feel useful. He is a complete gentleman...
Big Lenny wrote:
Mom, I just felt you could be given some consideration, since those Nats do get hot and have a few hills, I'd get you something cool...
Mom, I just felt you could be given some consideration, since those Nats do get hot and have a few hills, I'd get you something cool to ride in and haul that stuff, You only get one Mom. Right on...Wink
mmmmmm......... keepin it real huh? bet you feel stupid!
swizcore
7/10/2009 8:04pm
Man you say some dumb shit BL, do you know anything about the Canards? If you did you wouldn't have thought for a second that his mom would want anything other than to be by Trey's side helping him.
Big Lenny
7/10/2009 10:04pm
swizcore wrote:
Man you say some dumb shit BL, do you know anything about the Canards? If you did you wouldn't have thought for a second that his...
Man you say some dumb shit BL, do you know anything about the Canards? If you did you wouldn't have thought for a second that his mom would want anything other than to be by Trey's side helping him.
I know what I see on the pics, you think carrying that gear is gonna affect the outcome of his results you're stupid....
7/10/2009 10:23pm
Was wondering how long you could resist commenting mom lol Wink
Trip
7/10/2009 11:59pm
swizcore wrote:
Man you say some dumb shit BL, do you know anything about the Canards? If you did you wouldn't have thought for a second that his...
Big Lenny wrote:
I know what I see on the pics, you think carrying that gear is gonna affect the outcome of his results you're stupid....
Lenny, how are you still here? Maybe it wont have an effect on Trey's results, if his mom feels like it will, and it makes her feel good then why should it matter to you? Pull your freakin head out Lenny. I bet if James read half the crap you post, he wouldn't of given you a jersey.
swizcore
7/11/2009 6:37am
Big Lenny wrote:
I'll dumb it down for you as much as possible.

Nothing to do with results, all about a mom continuing her support into his professional career in any way she can.

She said she WANTS to do it so drop it, your arguing a point that not even the subject of your arguement agrees with. Jagass...
jleews6
7/11/2009 6:43am
mom241 wrote:
Congrats Mom241 ! You have raised a kid that not only is a great rider but a kid that has earned alot of respect because he is such a great person.
In this sport alot of these kids are very self centered and spoiled and its nice to see that there are a few that are still level headed and down to earth.My son and I are fans and we hope that we can get to meet trey someday and maybe even ride with him.

Tell Trey to heel up because we know he can still win some motos this year.
bullpen58
7/11/2009 7:18am
mom241 wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Mom, I just felt you could be given some consideration, since those Nats do get hot and have a few hills, I'd get you something cool...
Dude, you're really acting like a TOTAL douchebag lately. You've always gotta be starting shit with someone about something don't you? STFU and go do this somewhere else.
calimxer91
7/11/2009 8:19am
swizcore wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Lenny getting pwned by trey's mom even.Speechless.
Big Lenny
7/11/2009 8:44am
swizcore wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
calimxer91 wrote:
Lenny getting pwned by trey's mom even.Speechless.
Please...Dry
Big Lenny
7/11/2009 8:46am
Trip wrote:
Lenny, how are you still here? Maybe it wont have an effect on Trey's results, if his mom feels like it will, and it makes her...
Lenny, how are you still here? Maybe it wont have an effect on Trey's results, if his mom feels like it will, and it makes her feel good then why should it matter to you? Pull your freakin head out Lenny. I bet if James read half the crap you post, he wouldn't of given you a jersey.
Don't try to act as some fuckin' saint Trip, the way you slammed James' ride day, you came off like the whiny bitch that your are, have a nice day sissy...
Big Lenny
7/11/2009 8:51am
mom241 wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Dude, you're really acting like a TOTAL douchebag lately. You've always gotta be starting shit with someone about something don't you? STFU and go do this...
Dude, you're really acting like a TOTAL douchebag lately. You've always gotta be starting shit with someone about something don't you? STFU and go do this somewhere else.
And you are?..Blink
holeshot100
7/11/2009 11:25am
It's just what Mom's do, and Trey being the gentleman he is, allowed her to feel good about doing it. Actaully it was very pleasant that day at Glen Helen and way cooler than Oklahoma.
We all want what we don't have, and perhaps BL just didn't "get the love" when he was younger, or else you would see it how everyone else interprets the photos. Maybe we should all feel sorry for you.
BallsOut
7/11/2009 11:34am
Is Trey and Fiolek still a couple? Do they hand out at the races?

bullpen58
7/11/2009 11:50am
Big Lenny wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Dude, you're really acting like a TOTAL douchebag lately. You've always gotta be starting shit with someone about something don't you? STFU and go do this...
Big Lenny wrote:
And you are?..Blink
Poor, lonely, lonely man.

Post a reply to: Two Canard Pics from GH

The Latest