Turning point of a new era at MEC??

jim lehey
10/18/2014 1:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/18/2014 5:27pm
It sure seems like there is a huge shift in the new wave of guys here. I consider the dominant pack for the last string of years to be RV1, JS7, RD5, CR22, DM18, JB10, AS29. It was almost certain that those guys would be top 10 every week.

I feel like this race more than ever has a turning point for the next wave of guys taking the momentum. Now the top 10 could possibly be full of JB51, TC41, ET3, CS14, JA21, DW15 type guys.

Is it me or does this race really feel like the shift of a new era?

Its a bitter sweet reality. Gonna miss these vets as they fade away. But excited to see these young hungry animals coming in full steam.
|
mx836
10/18/2014 2:19pm Edited Date/Time 10/18/2014 2:20pm
Canard and Barcia already have wins in the "Supercross" class. Change has been in the shit winds for a few years already. RV is the only one who will be missing from the top guys of last year. There will just be more in the bunch this year. The sport is ever evolving. It has always been this way IMHO.
jim lehey
10/18/2014 2:40pm
mx836 wrote:
Canard and Barcia already have wins in the "Supercross" class. Change has been in the shit winds for a few years already. RV is the only...
Canard and Barcia already have wins in the "Supercross" class. Change has been in the shit winds for a few years already. RV is the only one who will be missing from the top guys of last year. There will just be more in the bunch this year. The sport is ever evolving. It has always been this way IMHO.
frigg off
IWreckALot
10/18/2014 2:44pm
mx836 wrote:
Canard and Barcia already have wins in the "Supercross" class. Change has been in the shit winds for a few years already. RV is the only...
jim lehey wrote:
frigg off
Jem!!!! Did they let you out of the dumbgeon?
jim lehey
10/18/2014 3:03pm
mx836 wrote:
jim lehey wrote:
frigg off
IWreckALot wrote:
Jem!!!! Did they let you out of the dumbgeon?
m y sister postes in her after i ask her

The Shop

SEE ARE125
10/18/2014 3:10pm
Whoa, not sure what mx836 did to deserve that. Anyway, I definitely think the upcoming 2015 season will have more wins coming from the young guys, but guys like Stewart and Reed will show us that they aren't done yet, and won't go down without a fight. I'm hoping JS is able to race and hoping he wins the title this year because he doesn't have many years left, and I'd like to see him get another one. Same for Reed. I'd be pumped if either of them won the title. I think this year is gonna be the Tomac/Roczen/Canard show however, and we need to settle in come January, because it's gonna be a barn burner.
mx836
10/18/2014 3:18pm
mx836 wrote:
jim lehey wrote:
frigg off
Shouldn't you be cooking cheeseburgers for your gay lover?
Steve 396
10/18/2014 3:35pm
I am looking forward to it but wish the other top guys were there. Not the same if everyone isn't going to be there I think. Racing will be good but not as good as it could be. Oh well, lets go racing!
jim lehey
10/18/2014 4:43pm
mx836 wrote:
jim lehey wrote:
frigg off
mx836 wrote:
Shouldn't you be cooking cheeseburgers for your gay lover?
hes buszy at the chesszeburhger energy cup today. winninng the miilion hamburger buns
theToothPerry
10/18/2014 4:47pm
JS and RV handily beat the youngest of guns in SX last year. The best continue to be the best even when the "next generation" comes up. With RV gone, Roczen and Stewart will be the two fighting for wins in 2015.
Flatliner
10/18/2014 5:27pm
JS and RV handily beat the youngest of guns in SX last year. The best continue to be the best even when the "next generation" comes...
JS and RV handily beat the youngest of guns in SX last year. The best continue to be the best even when the "next generation" comes up. With RV gone, Roczen and Stewart will be the two fighting for wins in 2015.
Cant count out tomac, canard or dungey........

I think we'll see 6-8 different winners this year.

Post a reply to: Turning point of a new era at MEC??

The Latest