Tune to Fuel Now!

adamdf
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:44pm
there is a program called Rip to the tip 2010 on that looks pretty sweet, check it out
|
TeamGreen
6/8/2011 4:09pm
For 2011 it'll be a 5 episode show...and...it'll be unforgettable.
MXD
6/8/2011 4:13pm
Isn't that the event that Ox passed away at?
Torco1
6/8/2011 4:14pm
MXD wrote:
Isn't that the event that Ox passed away at?
Yeah, I believe so. I'm sure one of the episodes will be a tribute to him.
TeamGreen
6/8/2011 4:23pm
Yes, Jeff crashed on Day 2 of the 2011 Rip to the Tip.

The Shop

BobbyM
6/8/2011 5:50pm
TeamGreen wrote:
doesn't the old/young former announcer for sx have something to do with that? that cameron dude....lotta people ripped on him but i heard he's actually a pretty good dude.
TeamGreen
6/8/2011 6:55pm
TeamGreen wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
doesn't the old/young former announcer for sx have something to do with that? that cameron dude....lotta people ripped on him but i heard he's actually a...
doesn't the old/young former announcer for sx have something to do with that? that cameron dude....lotta people ripped on him but i heard he's actually a pretty good dude.
Cameron's one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet.

Loosing Jeff has been really hard on him.
CR250Rider
6/8/2011 9:29pm
I thoroughly enjoyed the show, wished I was there
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
638th
6/8/2011 9:44pm
TeamGreen wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
doesn't the old/young former announcer for sx have something to do with that? that cameron dude....lotta people ripped on him but i heard he's actually a...
he's a really cool dude and he's no slouch on a bike either, i raced against the guy in the 25+ int class and the dude knows his way around a track for sure.
and that old rip to the tip has been on fuel for a long time, the new one will be sad for sure, RIP OX
TeamGreen
6/8/2011 10:29pm
TeamGreen wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
SLAPAHO wrote:
he's a really cool dude and he's no slouch on a bike either, i raced against the guy in the 25+ int class and the dude...
he's a really cool dude and he's no slouch on a bike either, i raced against the guy in the 25+ int class and the dude knows his way around a track for sure.
and that old rip to the tip has been on fuel for a long time, the new one will be sad for sure, RIP OX
Thanks for the kind words. Cam did pretty damn well at Cataline, too...

The new Rip will be pretty damn epic. Day 3 was surreal; but, it was an amazing day that brought a lot of people very close.

When you include all the chase people...even after Cam and the guys took OX home...we were still 45-50 people on the trail...and the best thing those 50 people could do was get back out there.

We shared a lot of laughter...and...a lot of tears...we were all just grateful to have had those 27 years with Jeff (Just a lil' over 2 for me; but, he made those a fun 2 years...especially at the X-Games. He was quite the Joker). Ox had a smile that was infectious. He could make fun of you, himself and everyone-else with just a look...and that smile.

Jeff Laubscher and Johnny Campbell kept us movin' and kept our spirits up...as much as they could be.

The best medicine for something as tragic as loosing Jeff?

Putting your helmet on and riding The Baja.

Godspeed.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
638th
6/8/2011 11:02pm
BobbyM wrote:
SLAPAHO wrote:
he's a really cool dude and he's no slouch on a bike either, i raced against the guy in the 25+ int class and the dude...
TeamGreen wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. Cam did pretty damn well at Cataline, too... The new Rip will be pretty damn epic. Day 3 was surreal; but...
Thanks for the kind words. Cam did pretty damn well at Cataline, too...

The new Rip will be pretty damn epic. Day 3 was surreal; but, it was an amazing day that brought a lot of people very close.

When you include all the chase people...even after Cam and the guys took OX home...we were still 45-50 people on the trail...and the best thing those 50 people could do was get back out there.

We shared a lot of laughter...and...a lot of tears...we were all just grateful to have had those 27 years with Jeff (Just a lil' over 2 for me; but, he made those a fun 2 years...especially at the X-Games. He was quite the Joker). Ox had a smile that was infectious. He could make fun of you, himself and everyone-else with just a look...and that smile.

Jeff Laubscher and Johnny Campbell kept us movin' and kept our spirits up...as much as they could be.

The best medicine for something as tragic as loosing Jeff?

Putting your helmet on and riding The Baja.

Godspeed.
wow, had no idea you were there with those guys, musta been really fukin sad that day.... but like you said, back at it is what dude would have wanted for sure...good job, can't wait to see this year's run....

Post a reply to: Tune to Fuel Now!

The Latest