Troy Corser at Goodwood

RMT
This is not motocross, but still a motorcycle. Watch past world superbike champ Troy Corser absolutely wring the living shit out of this 1935 BMW at the Goodwood revival festival last week. The poor thing cant take the beating he is giving it and gives up in the end. The beating commences at the :45 second mark.

|
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
9/22/2016 9:21am
Thanks...that was way cool. I can't believe how hard Troy was pushing that 86 year old BMW on those skinny tires. Amazing....Did you see the clip of him crashing trying to pass Mcginnis in the actual race?

That Goodwood Festival of Speed is on my bucket list to go see. Looks like so much fun seeing all the old bikes and cars.
Ewan
9/22/2016 12:16pm
Goodwood FOS is amazing, didn't make it down this year as I had to make up time at work prior to having surgery but I've been the last 3 years.

Definitely justifies the airfare if you're a car / bike guy.

Corser was amazing on the old Bimmer, wonder how much work he gave the owner after it let go?
HenryA
9/22/2016 12:55pm
Really cool to watch him ride that bike, he's probably way faster on that bike than if anyone of us would jump on a new Yamaha R1 lol

And btw, that bike is a beauty!!
RMT
9/22/2016 1:22pm
Ewan wrote:
Goodwood FOS is amazing, didn't make it down this year as I had to make up time at work prior to having surgery but I've been...
Goodwood FOS is amazing, didn't make it down this year as I had to make up time at work prior to having surgery but I've been the last 3 years.

Definitely justifies the airfare if you're a car / bike guy.

Corser was amazing on the old Bimmer, wonder how much work he gave the owner after it let go?
I guess he didn't do too much damage as the above video was qualifying and he was able to make the race the next day.

Didn't turn out to well though!

You gotta love Corser's effort.

I found this link on a road race site and I passed over it for days until I saw it went several pages so I knew something good had to be going on in the thread. I then clicked on it and was rewarded with this jewel. Same thing is probably happening here as I know there are a lot of road race fans on this site and who doesn't like watching someone ride a bike up to and WAY past its limits.

Good stuff all around. I need to hit this festival before I leave this world at least once.

The Shop

Sidecar
9/22/2016 2:05pm
Awesome..... Commentater is Barry Nuttley a former sidecarcross racer too.
9/22/2016 11:56pm
This is Goodwood Revival, awesome event, I have been before dressed as a WW2 soldier haha, everyone goes in fancy dress from the era, like stepping back in time as soon as you walk through the gates. It's impressive the way they race the bikes and cars considering some are worth ££££.

Goodwood Festival of Speed is a different event, hill climb event with a mix of modern and older stuff.
Jrewing
9/23/2016 3:19am
That's the hardest that bikes ever been ridden I bet
Crush
9/23/2016 4:56am
What those old blokes did on those tyres, holy big balls.

Post a reply to: Troy Corser at Goodwood

The Latest