Travis Pastrana on MXoN/Team USA "It's so much easier to be a Monday Morning, armchair quaterback and say how much harder they should've rode"

ML512
Fantasy
45th
Edited Date/Time 10/6/2017 3:33am
http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Travis-Pastrana-on-MXoN-and-Flip…

Our man abroad, David Bulmer, caught up with Travis Pastrana after he backflipped barge-to-barge on the River Thames...after shortly discussing his crazy endeavor they switched to a bit of chatter on Team USA and MXoN...then a bit about motocross in its current state. Click the link above for the interview.

|
racin mason
10/5/2017 10:22pm
The first I ever heard of Travis he was doing" nothing " after that he jumped into the bay,won a national motocross championship,bunch of x games gold,jumped outa of an airplane without a chute, hauled ass in a rally car or 2,barge to barge jump in a car ,and now a barge to barge backflip on the River Thames.

If only he had been serious about moto......We wouldnt of gotten to see a bunch really crazy shit!!!!
ayearinmx
10/6/2017 3:33am
First time I've met Travis and the guy is just awesome. It was windy as shit for the jump and he was just like... "I aimed a little left and hoped it didn't stop blowing"

Grinning

Post a reply to: Travis Pastrana on MXoN/Team USA "It's so much easier to be a Monday Morning, armchair quaterback and say how much harder they should've rode"

The Latest