Transgender DQ'd at LL Qualifier

Motodave15
6/22/2014 4:54pm
I fucking called it... on my thread in the dumbegeon "Mother of god" thread hahhahaha wow.. but on this subject, this is a slippery slope, because it matters if they are "transitioning" and a bunch of other shit. I've seen/had to deal with this kinda thing at work.
Grizz
6/22/2014 4:59pm
mj731 wrote:
It is a can of worms that I don't want to open but I have seen DW race and is a very fast racer. Not surprised...
It is a can of worms that I don't want to open but I have seen DW race and is a very fast racer. Not surprised DW went 1-1-2 in the women's class.
I was just about to ask what her results where. How about in B?

Looking at this situation as a male, my first reaction was, "Who cares."

But then I realized if I was a female that was racing her, I'd protest for sure, especially if "she" was winning... Laughing
zippy895
6/22/2014 5:17pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2014 5:21pm
born w/male genes.grey area.

The Shop

BUTCH
6/22/2014 5:22pm
1. Born male
2. Has male genes
3. Says hes a woman
4. People call a man "she".
5. Jesus christ people are fucking lunatics.
Katoomey
6/22/2014 5:34pm
gender dysphoria is a medical condition, and should be treated as such.

with that said, we only have to tolerate and respect them as humans. Like you should respect any other human on that most basic of levels. ...but, we certainly don't have to respect them as athletes or anything else one CHOSES to do.

Sports are gender specific. Thats all there is to it. You aren't somehow a different gender just because you "feel" like one, and even going to the links of removing or adding body parts does not change your gender. There are no plastic surgeons that I know of that change out Y chromosomes for X chromosomes or visa-versa.

Political correctness, in its base form, always involves conforming the masses to the status quo of the minority. The minority didn't build this country or this culture, yet they think they can just have their way with it and it fuckin pisses me off.

minorities should get in line and shut the fuck up and just be glad that the majority has accepted you at all. Civilization created this conscientious toleration that minorities take for granted, but in our primal state, there is no such thing as tolerance. In nature, tolerance leads to degradation of the species ability to thrive in a given environment. We are going to homogenize ourselves right out of existence on the trajectory that we are traveling. I don't know if it is sad or pathetic, but it certainly isn't ideal.

Hitler was a bad guy, but he wasn't wrong about the importance of ethnic integrity and the fact that tranculturation only works on the surface (i.e. superficially), but in reality creates deep conflict within a mass of people...conflicts that are impossible to rid, because they originate from the primal instincts within us all to preserve our own "breed."
Katoomey
6/22/2014 5:40pm
There's an easy, permanent solution to this issue. No more gender-based classes. I'm really amazed that in this age of equality, any sport (not just motocross)...
There's an easy, permanent solution to this issue. No more gender-based classes. I'm really amazed that in this age of equality, any sport (not just motocross) has gender specific classes. Run what ya' brung.
if there weren't gender specific classes, there would be exactly ZERO women in sports.

they would never make the cut

steve_97060
6/22/2014 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2014 5:48pm
wow, fuckin nut bar...

and I don't mean the TG racer..
hvaughn88
6/22/2014 5:59pm
Katoomey wrote:
gender dysphoria is a medical condition, and should be treated as such. with that said, we only have to tolerate and respect them as humans. Like...

with that said, we only have to tolerate and respect them as humans. Like you should respect any other human on that most basic of levels. ...but, we certainly don't have to respect them as athletes or anything else one CHOSES to do.

Sports are gender specific. Thats all there is to it. You aren't somehow a different gender just because you "feel" like one, and even going to the links of removing or adding body parts does not change your gender. There are no plastic surgeons that I know of that change out Y chromosomes for X chromosomes or visa-versa.

Political correctness, in its base form, always involves conforming the masses to the status quo of the minority. The minority didn't build this country or this culture, yet they think they can just have their way with it and it fuckin pisses me off.

minorities should get in line and shut the fuck up and just be glad that the majority has accepted you at all. Civilization created this conscientious toleration that minorities take for granted, but in our primal state, there is no such thing as tolerance. In nature, tolerance leads to degradation of the species ability to thrive in a given environment. We are going to homogenize ourselves right out of existence on the trajectory that we are traveling. I don't know if it is sad or pathetic, but it certainly isn't ideal.

Hitler was a bad guy, but he wasn't wrong about the importance of ethnic integrity and the fact that tranculturation only works on the surface (i.e. superficially), but in reality creates deep conflict within a mass of people...conflicts that are impossible to rid, because they originate from the primal instincts within us all to preserve our own "breed."
Probably could have done without that last paragraph
jloucks742
6/22/2014 6:11pm
Jesus christ id hate be the official to check under the riding pants to see if its a he or she.
6/22/2014 6:16pm
A man who switches to a woman is in essence still s man; it is both bullshit and lunacy to think he/she/it doesnt have an advantage over a natural woman. Politically correct coddling of every nutcase who decides to parade their freak flag is fucking infantile and insulting. Grow the hell up and take your prozac snd maybe youll think better of cutting off your cock and getting fake titties.
Team Ideal
6/22/2014 6:20pm
pretty simple, if it still has a dick then the DQ stands. if not, hey whatever floats your boat. but who's gonna check?
BobbyM
6/22/2014 6:44pm
There's an easy, permanent solution to this issue. No more gender-based classes. I'm really amazed that in this age of equality, any sport (not just motocross)...
There's an easy, permanent solution to this issue. No more gender-based classes. I'm really amazed that in this age of equality, any sport (not just motocross) has gender specific classes. Run what ya' brung.
Katoomey wrote:
if there weren't gender specific classes, there would be exactly ZERO women in sports.

I know of two chicks that would smoke the living shit out of you and yer kind.
bigborefan
6/22/2014 6:45pm
Wow, what a friendly bunch.

I have young sons and I have noticed there's a lot more tolerance in these young folks than guys my age. Not a lot of racism and homophobia in my boys and their friends.

DanDunes818
6/22/2014 7:00pm
Yeah, i'm actually pretty liberal on this stuff, and think everyone should be able to dress as or be whoever they want to be, but I see she (he) also races the 25+ class. I'm not sure how old she is, but racing and qualifying in the 14+ Womens class is ridiculous. Basically, it's a 25+ year old MAN racing against young girls. How anyone in their right mind thinks that's fair or okay is beyond me.
Insider347
6/22/2014 7:00pm
Katoomey wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
I know of two chicks that would smoke the living shit out of you and yer kind.
Your point is?
6/22/2014 7:01pm
Oh boy. Now we get to add a chromosome test to the drug test.

Modified or stock "equipment" is not the issue here. Choice is not an issue either.

It simply comes down to genetics at birth.

Hut
6/22/2014 7:11pm
Yeah, i'm actually pretty liberal on this stuff, and think everyone should be able to dress as or be whoever they want to be, but I...
Yeah, i'm actually pretty liberal on this stuff, and think everyone should be able to dress as or be whoever they want to be, but I see she (he) also races the 25+ class. I'm not sure how old she is, but racing and qualifying in the 14+ Womens class is ridiculous. Basically, it's a 25+ year old MAN racing against young girls. How anyone in their right mind thinks that's fair or okay is beyond me.
She got DQed which seems correct imho.
6/22/2014 7:19pm
bigborefan wrote:
Wow, what a friendly bunch. I have young sons and I have noticed there's a lot more tolerance in these young folks than guys my age...

I have young sons and I have noticed there's a lot more tolerance in these young folks than guys my age. Not a lot of racism and homophobia in my boys and their friends.

How wonderful for you. We intolerant cretins want a male to not race in the female class because its cheating at its very core, yet we are ruthless bigots and crazed homophobes for pointing out what should be obvious. The fact that you and your kids are oblivious to the advantages of male genetics in sports requiring strength and endurance doesnt make you a noble progressive sage. Views like yours are muddling up society with bullshit lawsuits and whole chunks of society are crying victimhood because the rest of us arent facilitating their childish nonsense.
Electro
6/22/2014 7:27pm
bigborefan wrote:
Wow, what a friendly bunch. I have young sons and I have noticed there's a lot more tolerance in these young folks than guys my age...

How wonderful for you. We intolerant cretins want a male to not race in the female class because its cheating at its very core, yet we...
How wonderful for you. We intolerant cretins want a male to not race in the female class because its cheating at its very core, yet we are ruthless bigots and crazed homophobes for pointing out what should be obvious. The fact that you and your kids are oblivious to the advantages of male genetics in sports requiring strength and endurance doesnt make you a noble progressive sage. Views like yours are muddling up society with bullshit lawsuits and whole chunks of society are crying victimhood because the rest of us arent facilitating their childish nonsense.
Call a spade a spade. Lol
RMT
6/22/2014 7:33pm
Katoomey wrote:
gender dysphoria is a medical condition, and should be treated as such. with that said, we only have to tolerate and respect them as humans. Like...

Wake up white people. We don't want to lose this bloodline!

RMT
6/22/2014 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2014 7:44pm
I would also like to add that there is a difference between a vocal minority and a silent majority. It would suck to find out that you and all your good pure buddies get run down by a mob of thousands. In other words, pick you side wisely.
zookie
6/22/2014 7:41pm
I would like to know how far she is in the gender transition process. If she is far along in hormone treatment then the strength debate may be a bit more crap than you all think it is...
RMT
6/22/2014 7:42pm
How wonderful for you. We intolerant cretins want a male to not race in the female class because its cheating at its very core, yet we...
Really.... Do you know this for fact ( the lawsuit part) or is this something someone told you? The media is really strong on the weak and able to make you think anything if it suits a cause.
6/22/2014 7:47pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2014 7:48pm
zookie wrote:
I would like to know how far she is in the gender transition process. If she is far along in hormone treatment then the strength debate...
I would like to know how far she is in the gender transition process. If she is far along in hormone treatment then the strength debate may be a bit more crap than you all think it is...
Finally someone that can think further then their own nose.
6/22/2014 7:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/22/2014 7:55pm
There are numerous lawsuits currently where "trans" females(actually males) want to use the ladies restrooms and arent allowed. Also a suit where a 9 year old boy wasnt allowed to wear dresses to school. Jesus christ people, do we really have to have a debate on how fucked up things like this are? Are we all hopeless bigots for saying that "how you feel inside" does not a gender make? I honestly think this is bizarro world sometimes.

Post a reply to: Transgender DQ'd at LL Qualifier

The Latest