Tracks in Alabama

ehr400
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:42pm
Hello, I might be relocating for work to the Tusculoosa area and I was wondering what are the tracks like down there? Any sand? I know you guys have red clay, I have ridden Monster Mountain and heard of Ampd but other then those where are the places to go and how far away are they from the Vance/ Tusculoosa area? Thanks!
|
10/4/2011 11:25am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2011 11:27am
ehr400 wrote:
Hello, I might be relocating for work to the Tusculoosa area and I was wondering what are the tracks like down there? Any sand? I know...
Hello, I might be relocating for work to the Tusculoosa area and I was wondering what are the tracks like down there? Any sand? I know you guys have red clay, I have ridden Monster Mountain and heard of Ampd but other then those where are the places to go and how far away are they from the Vance/ Tusculoosa area? Thanks!
Here is the Alabama forum with all the tracks...

[url]http://www.jmrpowersports.com/forum/[/url]

From what I've heard, this track is mostly sand...
[url]http://www.ridesandmountain.com/[/url]
gharmon
10/4/2011 11:29am
ehr400 wrote:
Hello, I might be relocating for work to the Tusculoosa area and I was wondering what are the tracks like down there? Any sand? I know...
Well there is also Millcreek on the same interstate (I-20) as amp'dbut closer to your area by about 25-30 miles or so. I live on the other side of the state than you are headed so I don' know much about the tracks thay you would consider local. I know that MOnster, Millcreek and amp's are worth the drive. Just a few miles farther (still on 1-20) is Bremen just across the state line. I have ridden some other tracks on this side of the state that were fun but not the "oh wow" factor of the above ones.

There is one down around Dothan that I rode before called Riverside Mx that I enjoyed every bit as much as the other ones but it'sin the southeast corner so that's a really long ride.

Sorry I couldnt help you out anymore about your part of the state.
shue201
10/4/2011 11:52am
The 3 just mentioned are the ones to go to for sure....and not just because I run ampMX. LOL!! Well maybe it is because of that, but you will be pleased with making the drive to any of them I am sure. I am not sure of what Millcreek's practice schedule is currently, but I know Tom at Monster Mountain is open quite a bit and we try to open as much as possible too. If sand is what you are looking for, then you may have to go further south. Monster is made up of some sand and red clay mix, which is very nice! I also know the RPM folks who own Millcreek have put some work into a track called Atmore that looks to be pretty sandy as well.....but it is down near Mobile, AL I believe. So as far as I know, there isn't a whole lot right in your area if Tuscaloosa is where you are going, but with a little driving you will be at any of the tracks listed.

FYI - it isn't Amp'd, AMP, Amped or any of those. We originally were Alabama MotoPlex (which is where the letters come from) but since most of our riders come from the GA side and too many of them told us they thought we were further away from them than we are, because of the "Alabama" in our name, we dropped it and just became ampMX. Not a real big deal to me personally, but my partners and I have been trying to establish ourselves as a "brand" and not just a track, but not easy to do with MXers who shorten everything up as much as possible. I am guilty too though!!

ehr400 - look me up if you make it up for one of our practices and/or races. I shouldn't be hard to find.
ehr400
10/4/2011 11:55am
shue201 wrote:
The 3 just mentioned are the ones to go to for sure....and not just because I run ampMX. LOL!! Well maybe it is because of that...
The 3 just mentioned are the ones to go to for sure....and not just because I run ampMX. LOL!! Well maybe it is because of that, but you will be pleased with making the drive to any of them I am sure. I am not sure of what Millcreek's practice schedule is currently, but I know Tom at Monster Mountain is open quite a bit and we try to open as much as possible too. If sand is what you are looking for, then you may have to go further south. Monster is made up of some sand and red clay mix, which is very nice! I also know the RPM folks who own Millcreek have put some work into a track called Atmore that looks to be pretty sandy as well.....but it is down near Mobile, AL I believe. So as far as I know, there isn't a whole lot right in your area if Tuscaloosa is where you are going, but with a little driving you will be at any of the tracks listed.

FYI - it isn't Amp'd, AMP, Amped or any of those. We originally were Alabama MotoPlex (which is where the letters come from) but since most of our riders come from the GA side and too many of them told us they thought we were further away from them than we are, because of the "Alabama" in our name, we dropped it and just became ampMX. Not a real big deal to me personally, but my partners and I have been trying to establish ourselves as a "brand" and not just a track, but not easy to do with MXers who shorten everything up as much as possible. I am guilty too though!!

ehr400 - look me up if you make it up for one of our practices and/or races. I shouldn't be hard to find.
Thanks alot Matt, like I said said before it isnt a done deal yet but I am hoping! Trust me I love the midwest and Red Bud but the winters are killing me. If this does work out I will defintly look you up and be hitting the Vet scene down there hard core. Hopefully you guys can show this yankee some southern hospitality. Lol!

The Shop

redrider400
10/4/2011 12:19pm
There are only two tracks in Alabama that you need to go to. That would be AMP and Monster Mountain. Both are great for different reasons:

AMP- they seem to hit the nail on the head for making a safe track that still challenges all skill levels. Track probably flows better than any that I have ridden. Lots of fun stuff on the track. Insanely whippable grandstand jump. The many reason AMP is so good is the staff. Those dudes bust their asses all day to keep the track prepped and watered. The track is always good.

MM- huge facility and very long track. The prep is usually really good, especially in the morning. It has some big jumps and really good dirt. Lots of elevation changes. You can have bad days there sometimes, but not much.
Jharper
10/4/2011 12:47pm
Georgia, is always an option too. Just sayin... I have heard great things about AMP though.
10/4/2011 12:52pm
Sand Mountain is fun the people there are really nice. The last time i went they let us ride for free. Which is ways cool. Millcreek, Bremen, AMP, and I think there is one called MX ranch or something we rode south of Birmingham?
gharmon
10/4/2011 2:01pm
shue201 wrote:
The 3 just mentioned are the ones to go to for sure....and not just because I run ampMX. LOL!! Well maybe it is because of that...

Sorry for the amp'd moniker Matt. I'mnot really sure where that come from cause I know better. Again, I'm sorry. BTW when is ampMX's next day race like the one you had on a a sat a month or so ago?
shue201
10/4/2011 2:09pm
Haha!! No worries man! Our next race is this weekend actually, but it is a Saturday practice/Sunday race. Should be our biggest race ever! Come on out!!

ehr400
10/28/2011 6:42am
shue201 wrote:

Hey Matt I accepted the job and will be moving down there in early January. Are most of the tracks still running? When do the race series start up, the spring time?
rallendude
10/28/2011 12:46pm
EHR400,

There are a couple of indoor arenacross series racing through January. There has also been a Big Chill series that runs on several tracks during the winter for the last couple of years.

Sand tracks in Alabama, Corner MX park is pretty sandy. Crossbone MX is almost totally sand with a little red clay mix. We used to have Chandler Mtn but it is closed now. About three or four hours South is a track called Atmore Motocross Park, it's almost all sand as well. I'm sure there are a couple of tracks down on the coast that are pure sand as well.

Take a look at the jmrpowersports.com/forum and look around at the track names. The closest track to you is going to be Cadillac Ranch MX. The track is fast with a mix of mostly red clay and a little hard pack. It's a beautiful track and I think if you get to know the owners they'll let you ride most any day of the week.

There are a few different series here, Southern Classic Championship Series, Alabama State Championship Series, Central Alabama Motocross Series, Gulf Coast Championship Series.

Look me up when you get settled. I race the Alabama State series every year but would be glad to point you in the direction of a few great places to ride. My email is rallendude at aol dot com.

Most of those series I listed above start racing the second weekend in March (just after Atlanta SX) and go until the end of October or mid November with a break through the summer months while they race night series.
ehr400
10/28/2011 1:47pm
rallendude wrote:
EHR400, There are a couple of indoor arenacross series racing through January. There has also been a Big Chill series that runs on several tracks during...
EHR400,

There are a couple of indoor arenacross series racing through January. There has also been a Big Chill series that runs on several tracks during the winter for the last couple of years.

Sand tracks in Alabama, Corner MX park is pretty sandy. Crossbone MX is almost totally sand with a little red clay mix. We used to have Chandler Mtn but it is closed now. About three or four hours South is a track called Atmore Motocross Park, it's almost all sand as well. I'm sure there are a couple of tracks down on the coast that are pure sand as well.

Take a look at the jmrpowersports.com/forum and look around at the track names. The closest track to you is going to be Cadillac Ranch MX. The track is fast with a mix of mostly red clay and a little hard pack. It's a beautiful track and I think if you get to know the owners they'll let you ride most any day of the week.

There are a few different series here, Southern Classic Championship Series, Alabama State Championship Series, Central Alabama Motocross Series, Gulf Coast Championship Series.

Look me up when you get settled. I race the Alabama State series every year but would be glad to point you in the direction of a few great places to ride. My email is rallendude at aol dot com.

Most of those series I listed above start racing the second weekend in March (just after Atlanta SX) and go until the end of October or mid November with a break through the summer months while they race night series.
Sweet Rallendude! I look forward to hit the ground running when I get down there.

How far are you from Tusculoosa/ Vance area? I actually have exchanged some emails with you before regarding your service honda 500 you were selling. Thanks a ton! Look forward to catching up with you!
shue201
10/28/2011 2:00pm
ehr400 wrote:
Hey Matt I accepted the job and will be moving down there in early January. Are most of the tracks still running? When do the race...
Hey Matt I accepted the job and will be moving down there in early January. Are most of the tracks still running? When do the race series start up, the spring time?
Right on!! We will be open as many weekends as possible throughout the winter months and as Rallendude said, the Big Chill series runs through the winter and the others start in March. The Big Chill series looks to be moved back until January now, but we have just finalized plans to have a race December 3-4 to finish off 2011!! So if you make it here by then, come up and race! Make sure to sign up for our email updates on our website and you will be well informed of everything we have going on. We also just launched an online Parts/Accessories store too, so if you need anything, let me know. Welcome to the SOUTH!!
vetmotoxer34
10/28/2011 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2011 2:28pm
ehr400 wrote:
Welcome to Bama ehr400

I lived in Tuscaloosa for the past couple years and recently moved south about 3 1/2 hours to Baldwin County, near Mobile. When I lived in Tuscaloosa I hit noah's mx park often when not in race season. It's only about 1 hr southeast from Tuscaloosa. Great track and very Vet friendly.

As rallendude mentioned Cadillac Ranch is located right in Vance and will be the closest for sure.

Plenty of options for you 1 - 3 hrs away with varying soil conditions. Good to have a new vet rider in the area, look me up for sure when you get settled. You can find rallendude and/or me most any weekend March - November at some track in the state.
ehr400
10/28/2011 5:09pm
ehr400 wrote:
Welcome to Bama ehr400 I lived in Tuscaloosa for the past couple years and recently moved south about 3 1/2 hours to Baldwin County, near Mobile...
Welcome to Bama ehr400

I lived in Tuscaloosa for the past couple years and recently moved south about 3 1/2 hours to Baldwin County, near Mobile. When I lived in Tuscaloosa I hit noah's mx park often when not in race season. It's only about 1 hr southeast from Tuscaloosa. Great track and very Vet friendly.

As rallendude mentioned Cadillac Ranch is located right in Vance and will be the closest for sure.

Plenty of options for you 1 - 3 hrs away with varying soil conditions. Good to have a new vet rider in the area, look me up for sure when you get settled. You can find rallendude and/or me most any weekend March - November at some track in the state.
Sweet! Sounds alot like where I am in Michigan then, alot of tracks within 3 hours max. I am going to miss Red Bud but MM looks pretty yummy.

I am pumped that there some vet riders like yourselves that are around, that way I dont have to try to keep with some 18 y/o's! Thanks alot for the input though guys, look forward to running into you guys when I get down there.
scooter5002
10/28/2011 6:09pm
ehr400 wrote:
Thanks alot Matt, like I said said before it isnt a done deal yet but I am hoping! Trust me I love the midwest and Red...
Thanks alot Matt, like I said said before it isnt a done deal yet but I am hoping! Trust me I love the midwest and Red Bud but the winters are killing me. If this does work out I will defintly look you up and be hitting the Vet scene down there hard core. Hopefully you guys can show this yankee some southern hospitality. Lol!
You.....................PUSSY!!! Winters are killing you. We don't HAVE winters up here. Lol. How the f--k are we supposed to get together at Baja and slag Mr. Retardo if you're in AlafuckinBAMA?! Near Greenbow maybe? Geez, I hope you like heat, cuz' they got in spades down there in summer. Was in Birmingham in July. Then up to Talladega to reload. Nasty if you aren't used to it.
I'm going to Alberta to work, north of North Dakota. Read -40 and howling winds and snow. Obviously we won't be riding together anytime soon. Best of luck on the new move.
Team Ideal
10/28/2011 6:31pm
we travel that way a lot during the winter, all the tracks mentioned are very good, some better than others, but all worth a look. while D has never raced at any (except Millcreek) he has put quite a few laps in at Sand Mountain, AMP and Monster, none of them will BS you if you call and ask conditions, which means a lot when your driving 6-8 hours one way for the weekend. Millcreek is sweet if you know they are prepping otherwise stay away IMO. we have heard good things about Hawk Pride but never been, deff. never waste your time going to JB, complete joke. there's a track called little powersports in Miss. that shouldn't be to far, it was pretty easy but fun the one time we were there.

Matt how's the upgrades coming? looking forward to coming back this winter.
rallendude
10/28/2011 8:36pm
I live about 40 miles from Vance, about 50 from Tuscaloosa. I actually work in Brookwood, which is in Tuscaloosa County about ten miles from Vance. I'm guessing you're coming for the auto industry since you're coming from Michigan to Vance.

Although Vet34 lived in Tuscaloosa, he missed out. Pick a team now, Alabama, or Auburn (being as you will live in T-town, pick Bama). Learn the fight song and root for the team. Ole'34 was a traitor, closet Auburn fan living and working in Tuscaloosa. Once they found out they ran him out of town. So far out of town really, he's almost in the Gulf of Mexico.

Look us up. There is a good vet crowd here. More of them are practice riders now but they'll be back soon.
ehr400
10/29/2011 2:06am
ehr400 wrote:
Thanks alot Matt, like I said said before it isnt a done deal yet but I am hoping! Trust me I love the midwest and Red...
You.....................PUSSY!!! Winters are killing you. We don't HAVE winters up here. Lol. How the f--k are we supposed to get together at Baja and slag Mr...
You.....................PUSSY!!! Winters are killing you. We don't HAVE winters up here. Lol. How the f--k are we supposed to get together at Baja and slag Mr. Retardo if you're in AlafuckinBAMA?! Near Greenbow maybe? Geez, I hope you like heat, cuz' they got in spades down there in summer. Was in Birmingham in July. Then up to Talladega to reload. Nasty if you aren't used to it.
I'm going to Alberta to work, north of North Dakota. Read -40 and howling winds and snow. Obviously we won't be riding together anytime soon. Best of luck on the new move.
Haha, screw winters. I have lived here my whole life and my family is all from da U.P. eh! I have been in enough -30-50 degree weather in my life so far.

I will be at Baja tomorrow, where you at!? Hell look me up in the winter time if you want to do some riding other then snowmobiles!
ehr400
10/29/2011 2:16am
rallendude wrote:
I live about 40 miles from Vance, about 50 from Tuscaloosa. I actually work in Brookwood, which is in Tuscaloosa County about ten miles from Vance...
I live about 40 miles from Vance, about 50 from Tuscaloosa. I actually work in Brookwood, which is in Tuscaloosa County about ten miles from Vance. I'm guessing you're coming for the auto industry since you're coming from Michigan to Vance.

Although Vet34 lived in Tuscaloosa, he missed out. Pick a team now, Alabama, or Auburn (being as you will live in T-town, pick Bama). Learn the fight song and root for the team. Ole'34 was a traitor, closet Auburn fan living and working in Tuscaloosa. Once they found out they ran him out of town. So far out of town really, he's almost in the Gulf of Mexico.

Look us up. There is a good vet crowd here. More of them are practice riders now but they'll be back soon.
That is cool that you live in the vicinity. Yes I am coming to work for Mercedes. Should be interesting and fun. I look forward to it, definitely a change of pace.

For the record, there will be NO cheering for any SEC team in my house. I do admit I have been a bit of long time closet Bama fan. However I bleed blue so I gotta stay with Michigan, I grew up 10 minutes from the stadium. I also gotta get use to not having any pro sports teams in my state.

Sounds like there is a pretty cool crowd of vet guys. I already have my buddies arranging their vacation times to come down here inthe winter to do some riding. Lol. I raced the Great Lakes series up here in D14 so I was racing every weekend and look forward to hitting the scene again. I ride the 30+ B/C class mostly, I see at alot of your tracks that they dont have that class listed, just curious because I was going to try to go to LL's this year inthat class. Anywho I am sure I will figure it out fast and start hitting the track with everyone!
gharmon
10/29/2011 3:20am
rallendude wrote:
I live about 40 miles from Vance, about 50 from Tuscaloosa. I actually work in Brookwood, which is in Tuscaloosa County about ten miles from Vance...

ehr400 wrote:
That is cool that you live in the vicinity. Yes I am coming to work for Mercedes. Should be interesting and fun. I look forward to...
That is cool that you live in the vicinity. Yes I am coming to work for Mercedes. Should be interesting and fun. I look forward to it, definitely a change of pace.

For the record, there will be NO cheering for any SEC team in my house. I do admit I have been a bit of long time closet Bama fan. However I bleed blue so I gotta stay with Michigan, I grew up 10 minutes from the stadium. I also gotta get use to not having any pro sports teams in my state.

Sounds like there is a pretty cool crowd of vet guys. I already have my buddies arranging their vacation times to come down here inthe winter to do some riding. Lol. I raced the Great Lakes series up here in D14 so I was racing every weekend and look forward to hitting the scene again. I ride the 30+ B/C class mostly, I see at alot of your tracks that they dont have that class listed, just curious because I was going to try to go to LL's this year inthat class. Anywho I am sure I will figure it out fast and start hitting the track with everyone!
Too many attention whores in pro sports anyway. I"m headed to Monster Mountain here in about 2 hours. It's an awesome track. C'mon down and enjoy the south with us. It's hot but you can get used to it!! Glad to have ya (all except that big blue part). Roll Tide BTW!!
scooter5002
10/29/2011 3:45am
ehr400 wrote:
Haha, screw winters. I have lived here my whole life and my family is all from da U.P. eh! I have been in enough -30-50 degree...
Haha, screw winters. I have lived here my whole life and my family is all from da U.P. eh! I have been in enough -30-50 degree weather in my life so far.

I will be at Baja tomorrow, where you at!? Hell look me up in the winter time if you want to do some riding other then snowmobiles!
"It's the second day of deer camp, and all da boys are here". Lol. I know YOU get it. Yes, they certainly get winter in da U.P. Been across that Mac bridge when it was snowin and blowin' so friggin hard I didn't even see the center towers until I was RIGHT beside them. You know how far away you can usually see those. Thank God I was loaded to 85000 lbs.
Unfortunately, I have a lot to do over the next few days, getting ready to go west. Leaving on Thursday and have my rig to work on before I leave. Would love to get over to Baja but it's just not in the cards. Thanks anyways. Enjoy!
shue201
10/29/2011 3:53am
We don't have the 30 B/C class down here exactly, but there is a 30+ Amateur, so that's the same thing. Are you already moved down? If so, hit monster today with gharmon and come see me tomorrow at ampMX!! Perfect weekend of riding!! Now for me, I'm off to freeze my nuts off doing a mtn bike race this morning!!
gharmon
10/29/2011 4:12am
shue201 wrote:
We don't have the 30 B/C class down here exactly, but there is a 30+ Amateur, so that's the same thing. Are you already moved down...
We don't have the 30 B/C class down here exactly, but there is a 30+ Amateur, so that's the same thing. Are you already moved down? If so, hit monster today with gharmon and come see me tomorrow at ampMX!! Perfect weekend of riding!! Now for me, I'm off to freeze my nuts off doing a mtn bike race this morning!!
Matt my boys and I want to come to your place so bad but it just never works out. I know you are open tomorrow but It's a 2 hour drive for us and I have to be at work tomorrow night at 6:30 for a 13 hour shift. Unfortunately I'm not in good enough shape to ride on the track all day and then pull a 13 hour shift. We gonna get there one day though.
ehr400
10/29/2011 5:17am
shue201 wrote:
We don't have the 30 B/C class down here exactly, but there is a 30+ Amateur, so that's the same thing. Are you already moved down...
Kinda figured that. Wanted to make sure. I will not be down there until the beginning of January right after new years.

Freezing? You serious? Lol. We had a half inch of frost on our cars yesterday morning and it isn't even november yet!
ehr400
10/29/2011 5:19am
ehr400 wrote:
Haha, screw winters. I have lived here my whole life and my family is all from da U.P. eh! I have been in enough -30-50 degree...

"It's the second day of deer camp, and all da boys are here". Lol. I know YOU get it. Yes, they certainly get winter in da...
"It's the second day of deer camp, and all da boys are here". Lol. I know YOU get it. Yes, they certainly get winter in da U.P. Been across that Mac bridge when it was snowin and blowin' so friggin hard I didn't even see the center towers until I was RIGHT beside them. You know how far away you can usually see those. Thank God I was loaded to 85000 lbs.
Unfortunately, I have a lot to do over the next few days, getting ready to go west. Leaving on Thursday and have my rig to work on before I leave. Would love to get over to Baja but it's just not in the cards. Thanks anyways. Enjoy!
Good ole Da Yoopers! Lol.

Same here on that bridge, Actually went across one time when it was shut down and they were letting one car at a time and no semi's. If you didnt have 4wd or a AWD car you couldnt go across. Talk about a wierd feeling. 60 mph winds and a white out, not fun.

Too bad you cant make the last race of the year, track was sweet last week, should be real good tomorrow.
Elbows
Fantasy
968th
10/29/2011 10:05am Edited Date/Time 10/29/2011 10:06am
Me and a friend have a private practice track about a hour and a half north of Tuscaloosa. We usally ride on Sundays during the colder months and during the week thru the summer. It's a mix of sand, topsoil and clay. We usally have about 10-12 vet riders that show up. You're welcome to come check it out when you get down here. I don't have any pics of the track but it's a pretty cool track. My friend has 2 doziers, several tractors and a water truck so we can keep it in good shape. We just put 35 loads of sawdust/mulch on it so it should be worked in good by the time you get here. Here's a vid of his pitbike track that he has own his property.
https://youtu.be/eVQfwY6Olco
ehr400
10/29/2011 10:55am
Elbows wrote:
Me and a friend have a private practice track about a hour and a half north of Tuscaloosa. We usally ride on Sundays during the colder...
Me and a friend have a private practice track about a hour and a half north of Tuscaloosa. We usally ride on Sundays during the colder months and during the week thru the summer. It's a mix of sand, topsoil and clay. We usally have about 10-12 vet riders that show up. You're welcome to come check it out when you get down here. I don't have any pics of the track but it's a pretty cool track. My friend has 2 doziers, several tractors and a water truck so we can keep it in good shape. We just put 35 loads of sawdust/mulch on it so it should be worked in good by the time you get here. Here's a vid of his pitbike track that he has own his property.
https://youtu.be/eVQfwY6Olco
Ummm, hell yeah I would love to check it out and ride there. Damn, boys got alot of equipment! I will definetly get ahold of you when I am down there. You have a email address or facebook to get a hold of you at?
clmartin22
11/1/2011 7:21am
there are a ton of tracks in Alabama and even a few in MS that you would be close to. We have them all listed at MX Down South just check out the track guide.

From T-Town you will have a several tracks within a 2-hour drive; Corner MX (lots of sand, near Jasper), Millcreek (Pell City), Warrior (no sand, but a cool track just North of Bham), Cadillac Ranch (30min drive), Noah's, Crossbone, Dirty Deeds MX (near Meridian, MS lots of Sand and about 1.75 miles long on the day track, night races on the half track in the summer time)

A little further drive but still great tracks; AMP (my son's favorite track), Golden Pine Raceway (Prentiss, MS a awesome national caliber track, trust me plenty of nasty sand hills), LAMX, MX886 (Pontotoc, MS), Littles (Russellville, AL), Lawman MX (near Tupelo, MS), Lake MX (between Meridian and Jackson, MS)

Don't worry if you come down south there will be plenty of racing for you
ehr400
11/1/2011 7:41am
clmartin22 wrote:
there are a ton of tracks in Alabama and even a few in MS that you would be close to. We have them all listed at...
there are a ton of tracks in Alabama and even a few in MS that you would be close to. We have them all listed at MX Down South just check out the track guide.

From T-Town you will have a several tracks within a 2-hour drive; Corner MX (lots of sand, near Jasper), Millcreek (Pell City), Warrior (no sand, but a cool track just North of Bham), Cadillac Ranch (30min drive), Noah's, Crossbone, Dirty Deeds MX (near Meridian, MS lots of Sand and about 1.75 miles long on the day track, night races on the half track in the summer time)

A little further drive but still great tracks; AMP (my son's favorite track), Golden Pine Raceway (Prentiss, MS a awesome national caliber track, trust me plenty of nasty sand hills), LAMX, MX886 (Pontotoc, MS), Littles (Russellville, AL), Lawman MX (near Tupelo, MS), Lake MX (between Meridian and Jackson, MS)

Don't worry if you come down south there will be plenty of racing for you
Thanks alot for the response on the tracks in Mississippi. I will defintly like to check out some of the sand tracks down there. That is all we ride up here and mostly what we have in my areas.

Dirty Deeds sounds awesome. look forward to hitting these places and maybe running into you guys.

Post a reply to: Tracks in Alabama

The Latest