Toyota warrior RV

kripple428
So I've been seriously looking into buying a toyota warrior motorhome to use for going to races just wondering if anyone here has or does own one?
|
HuskyEd
7/13/2016 5:21pm
I thought by the title that Villopoto gave up his allegiance to Ford. Dizzy
Jmicmoto13
7/13/2016 5:22pm
HuskyEd wrote:
I thought by the title that Villopoto gave up his allegiance to Ford. Dizzy
Haha same here
berniepiet
7/13/2016 8:06pm
Used to own one. GREAT rig. They have gotten out of sight in price though
kripple428
7/13/2016 9:01pm
berniepiet wrote:
Used to own one. GREAT rig. They have gotten out of sight in price though
haha theres a couple in my area for good deals now including one that is in immaculate shape with only 23k but it has a blown head gasket which is perfect for me since I'm a mechanic. My question is how did you haul the bikes? Did you use a trailer or fine a way to fit the bike inside? My concern is with pulling a trailer there's already a decent amount of weight on that chassis so I'm concerned pulling a trailer wouldn't be a good idea I have no problem with mounting a wheel chock and hauling the bike in the center of the motorhome just not so sure my 450 will fit through the door

The Shop

berniepiet
7/14/2016 3:18pm
kripple428 wrote:
haha theres a couple in my area for good deals now including one that is in immaculate shape with only 23k but it has a blown...
haha theres a couple in my area for good deals now including one that is in immaculate shape with only 23k but it has a blown head gasket which is perfect for me since I'm a mechanic. My question is how did you haul the bikes? Did you use a trailer or fine a way to fit the bike inside? My concern is with pulling a trailer there's already a decent amount of weight on that chassis so I'm concerned pulling a trailer wouldn't be a good idea I have no problem with mounting a wheel chock and hauling the bike in the center of the motorhome just not so sure my 450 will fit through the door
Mine was a 6 cylinder. 4 cylinder not worth owning. No way you will get the 450 through the door. I pulled a little harbor freight trailer (250 lbs) with 3 bikes on it, no problem.

Post a reply to: Toyota warrior RV

The Latest