Topher Ingalls video under investigation

Cygnus
Edited Date/Time 4/25/2016 12:57pm
|
Cygnus
4/20/2016 5:35pm
I don't think so after ya post it to YT and get thousands of views. Stupid!

The Shop

h&m_cycle
4/20/2016 5:45pm
His best finish in Motocross is a 14th in the 250's at Pala...

Cygnus
4/20/2016 5:47pm
GuyB wrote:
Before we posted it, I emailed to ask if he wanted to go forward, citing these links. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jan/27/police-investigating-driver-vw-viral-video/ http://ktla.com/2016/03/16/dune-buggy-driver-pleads-guilty-to-reckless-driving-speeding-in-san-diego-after-video-goes-viral/
I almost mentioned that but my second post about you tube should have covered it.
mxracer816
Fantasy
2858th
4/20/2016 5:51pm
Really burns my fucking ass.... Wheelie Boyz post this dumb shit day after day on stolen bikes and the police don't even blink. Successful guy, probably 500% more safe and they immediately go for the jugular. Typical of our government these days...
theToothPerry
4/20/2016 5:55pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
His best finish in Motocross is a 14th in the 250's at Pala... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/20/132465/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img]
His best finish in Motocross is a 14th in the 250's at Pala...

How is this relevant to the topic?....
logan_140
4/20/2016 6:00pm
His lines were so rad... Appreciate that.. That was a badass video.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
4/20/2016 6:15pm
Sad
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
4/20/2016 6:22pm
mxracer816 wrote:
Really burns my fucking ass.... Wheelie Boyz post this dumb shit day after day on stolen bikes and the police don't even blink. Successful guy, probably...
Really burns my fucking ass.... Wheelie Boyz post this dumb shit day after day on stolen bikes and the police don't even blink. Successful guy, probably 500% more safe and they immediately go for the jugular. Typical of our government these days...
How often do the wheelie boyz post their full name and business?
Katoomey
4/20/2016 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2016 6:23pm
They have to do an "investigation to see if any traffic laws were broken"? Really? Dont the pretty much have the traffic laws down by memory? And how dangerous was the stunt, and how many people were really in danger if they cant even tell if a traffic law has been broken after watching the video a couple times? give me a break.
jeffro503
4/20/2016 7:36pm
mxracer816 wrote:
Really burns my fucking ass.... Wheelie Boyz post this dumb shit day after day on stolen bikes and the police don't even blink. Successful guy, probably...
This X 1.7 million!

So fucking stupid! Let those thieving piece of shits post those videos all day long while endangering other people.....but Topher does it the " right way "...and now the law is after him.

That folks is how this stupid fucking country works. The law enforcement in some of these states are so fucking stupid.

Gawd I get to the point where I can't stand it any longer.

Motodave15
4/20/2016 7:43pm
Its shit like this that makes me hate california..

that dude in the buggy got 45-days in jail for mobbing san diego

The ingalls video is shit that ive always imagined doing jumping on/off ramps and such.

no wonder everybody is afraid to do anything... fucking the law gets involved because some fucking stupid tree hippie or those holyier than thou people complain.

whatever happend to cops saying they have better things to do? like bugging a 19 yr old trying to sneak into the san fransico supercross with a single beer.

bvm111
4/20/2016 7:45pm
There was a cop car behind him when he was exiting the highway that didn't seem too interested in what he was doing... Wasn't there?
4/20/2016 7:49pm
mxracer816 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
This X 1.7 million! So fucking stupid! Let those thieving piece of shits post those videos all day long while endangering other people.....but Topher does it...
This X 1.7 million!

So fucking stupid! Let those thieving piece of shits post those videos all day long while endangering other people.....but Topher does it the " right way "...and now the law is after him.

That folks is how this stupid fucking country works. The law enforcement in some of these states are so fucking stupid.

I get your frustration, but it's not like the wheelie boys post their name and contact info, and the police still don't do anything. They know they're doing something illegal so they stay anonymous. Topher did not stay anonymous.
They both did something illegal, but only one of them posted who they were.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
4/20/2016 8:06pm
That was a cool video, but highly irresponsible!
4/20/2016 8:08pm
Its all about money. They want a successful guy in the system because they can squeeze some cash out of him. The wheelboyz don't have shit and are just a drain on the system.
Suns_PSD
4/20/2016 8:19pm
Was hucking a car over blind hills on public roads. Could have easily killed a kid on a bike or something. Extremely irresponsible. From a public safety standpoint he is more dangerous than the wheelie boys by a lot.
4/20/2016 8:23pm
Its all about money. They want a successful guy in the system because they can squeeze some cash out of him. The wheelboyz don't have shit...
Its all about money. They want a successful guy in the system because they can squeeze some cash out of him. The wheelboyz don't have shit and are just a drain on the system.
It's always about money, but clearly you don't understand our justice / legal system. They'll get paid regardless of the perpetrator's income. From either paid fines, or a hold. They're getting their money...
JM485
4/20/2016 8:37pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Its shit like this that makes me hate california.. that dude in the buggy got 45-days in jail for mobbing san diego The ingalls video is...

The ingalls video is shit that ive always imagined doing jumping on/off ramps and such.

no wonder everybody is afraid to do anything... fucking the law gets involved because some fucking stupid tree hippie or those holyier than thou people complain.

whatever happend to cops saying they have better things to do? like bugging a 19 yr old trying to sneak into the san fransico supercross with a single beer.

Laughing Yep, both me and Ingalls are straight up menaces to society! This stuff gets blown out of proportion so fast it's ridiculous, of all the guys on youtube ripping down the freeway at 150+ they decide to go after this, really? Priorities just don't make sense sometimes.
jeffro503
4/20/2016 8:39pm
mxracer816 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
This X 1.7 million! So fucking stupid! Let those thieving piece of shits post those videos all day long while endangering other people.....but Topher does it...
This X 1.7 million!

I get your frustration, but it's not like the wheelie boys post their name and contact info, and the police still don't do anything. They know...
I get your frustration, but it's not like the wheelie boys post their name and contact info, and the police still don't do anything. They know they're doing something illegal so they stay anonymous. Topher did not stay anonymous.
They both did something illegal, but only one of them posted who they were.
I totally get what you're saying , I really do. But that just proves my point even further. The law goes after someone that's made a living at doing something productive , and doesn't' steal shit. The law doesn't go after criminals who are endangering others , riding stolen bikes and breaking every traffic law there is. THIS guy actually has a good job and is a plus to the human race.....The WOW boyz....complete waste of oxygen.

There is a huge difference between what Topher did in the video , and what those steaming piles of shit do in theirs.

But the law doesn't see it that way.....why? Because they are fucking stupid!
cwtoyota
4/20/2016 8:40pm
mxracer816 wrote:
You're looking at this from a motorcycle enthusiast's perspective.

From the perspective of a non-rider "John Q. Public" type, what's the difference between Ingalls and a Wheelie Boy?

1) Nobody knows who stole a bike or who owns it rightfully from the video.
2) Both are riding on public roads and doing "stunts" (wheelies, jumps, gang-signs, etc).

3) We all bitch and moan about the fact that nothing is being done about the "wheelie-boys" when there is video evidence showing them riding around; showing their faces clearly.

It appears that the CHP is following up on this particular video and taking it seriously. They are doing exactly what we all pleaded for with the Wheelie-bums, but they are doing it to one of our guys, so we're all pissed off.

They don't see any difference between the wheelie-bums and Topher Ingalls.

The wheelie dorks seem to be an east-coast problem (as far as I can tell) and the CHP hasn't had to deal with them. Perhaps the law enforcement in the East should take notice of the fact that CHP is interested in enforcing the law?
jeffro503
4/20/2016 8:41pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Its shit like this that makes me hate california.. that dude in the buggy got 45-days in jail for mobbing san diego The ingalls video is...

JM485 wrote:
:laugh: Yep, both me and Ingalls are straight up menaces to society! This stuff gets blown out of proportion so fast it's ridiculous, of all the...
Laughing Yep, both me and Ingalls are straight up menaces to society! This stuff gets blown out of proportion so fast it's ridiculous, of all the guys on youtube ripping down the freeway at 150+ they decide to go after this, really? Priorities just don't make sense sometimes.
You said it a lot more kind then I can.
mxb2
4/20/2016 8:46pm
Motodave15 wrote:

JM485 wrote:
:laugh: Yep, both me and Ingalls are straight up menaces to society! This stuff gets blown out of proportion so fast it's ridiculous, of all the...
Ingalls ,and wheelie boyz,and the 150+mph riders. Are all wrong. Just because one group does it,doesnt mean its ok for others to do it. Assuming your are that mad,how much are you giving to ingalls for his legal fee,s?
RandyS
4/20/2016 9:11pm
He should send the California CHP a thank you letter. He couldn't afford the publicity they're giving him for free.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
4/20/2016 9:17pm
"Your honor, citing my 5th amendment rights, I respectfully decline to answer your question about whether I was the person riding the motorcycle in that video."

Game over. Case dismissed.
kongols
4/20/2016 9:28pm
There is no such thing as bad press. He`ll be laughing all the way to the bank.
aeffertz
4/20/2016 9:37pm
Falcon wrote:
"Your honor, citing my 5th amendment rights, I respectfully decline to answer your question about whether I was the person riding the motorcycle in that video."...
"Your honor, citing my 5th amendment rights, I respectfully decline to answer your question about whether I was the person riding the motorcycle in that video."

Game over. Case dismissed.
Seriously. They have no proof it was actually him. Could've been a stunt double. Pull a Shaggy; "Wasn't Me".
smoothwakey
Fantasy
144th
4/20/2016 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2016 10:13pm
I think it was a stupid move from an ex pro. People always talk about how the wheelie boyz give MX a bad image and I agree, but I would argue that this sort of video is just as bad for the sports image maybe worse (not talking about public safety or anything like that here, Topher is clearly less dangerous in that regard). The reasons being that he is an ex pro he clearly knows better, he has access to private tracks he literally is an MXer doing illegal things on a dirt bike on public roads. Whereas the wheelie boyz are just dickheads they aren't representing the sport at all because most of them have never even been to a track and don't really connect themselves to the sport in any way other than riding dirtbikes.

Post a reply to: Topher Ingalls video under investigation

The Latest