Top 10 MXers of all time

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
8/8/2013 8:32am
There's a good argument for putting Stewart in there, but I don't think he makes the cut. If we were doing a fastest of all time list, I'd for sure have guys like Stew, Magoo, Pomeroy on there, as well as some of the guys who made the greatest list.
Racer92
8/8/2013 8:39am
newmann wrote:
125's don't count, just ask the retards at the AMA. And while James may have been one of the fastest, and at times one of the...
125's don't count, just ask the retards at the AMA.

And while James may have been one of the fastest, and at times one of the best, we are talking about "of all time" here. James has had a whole lot of quit and downtime over his career. If only he had that RC determination and work ethic, I think he would have rewritten all of the record books.
"So many of these kids think they have arrived. They haven't! You know when you have arrived? When you win a championship fair and square. And not some meaningless 125 East or 125 West Championship."

~ Bob Hannah - 'Whats Wrong With The Younger Generation'
BobbyM
8/8/2013 9:12am
BobbyM wrote:
I saw bad brad go by mikkola at his mechanics request like he was going backwards. Bad brad not on the list is a travesty I...
I saw bad brad go by mikkola at his mechanics request like he was going backwards. Bad brad not on the list is a travesty I tell ya.
Oh Bob, when was that? I'm as in love with what Brad accomplished and represents as any NorCal brother, but he's not in the top ten...
Oh Bob, when was that? I'm as in love with what Brad accomplished and represents as any NorCal brother, but he's not in the top ten best mx'ers of all time. He's a great racer and probably one of the top ten significant riders in terms of career stories and meaning for what he (and Pomeroy) did in committing to the GPs. But not one of the best 10 of al time.
Usgp...on a kawy I think.

The Shop

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
8/8/2013 9:23am
79, probably Brad's fastest year (slain by the bike breaking), but the end of Mikkola's career when his knee was wrecked. Brad probably beat DeCoster then, too.
ga_pike
8/8/2013 9:39am
1. Ronnie Mac
2. J-Law
3. Mitchell Kumpstein

Post a reply to: Top 10 MXers of all time

The Latest