Too soon to be silly?

Edited Date/Time 3/20/2014 7:54pm
Let's assume that the Barcia to JGR (not MXGP - sorry Geoff) and Roczen to RCH rumors come true. One sounds done, the other not so much, but whatever. If it does come true, where will all the pieces fall? I've tried to compile the teams and make cuts where I think they might happen. Anyone care to chime in and makes some hires/fires?

Of interest is who fills the void if Roczen leaves. Maybe Moosecan is moving up next year?

JGR
Barcia
Brayton

RCH
Roczen
Tickle?

Honda
Canard
Seely?

Kawasaki
Villopoto
Wilson?

Suzuki
Stewart
Mookie?

KTM
Dungey
?

Rockstar KTM/Husky?
Millsaps

BTO KTM/Husky?
Short
Goerke?

Two Two
Reed
Wilson?

Geico
Tomac
Hahn

CycleTrader.com Rock River
?

MCR
Alessi

Looking:
Weimer
Grant
Hill?
Wilson?
Seely?
Mookie?
Nicoletti
Peick
|
hvaughn88
3/20/2014 5:47am
I'd like to see peick go to a team like bto or rch, but hearing some of the comments by Kenny and JT$ on pulp makes me think those aren't happening. I really have no clue, though. Maybe there will be a team add another rider and that rider will be peick??
3/20/2014 6:42am
hvaughn88 wrote:
I'd like to see peick go to a team like bto or rch, but hearing some of the comments by Kenny and JT$ on pulp makes...
I'd like to see peick go to a team like bto or rch, but hearing some of the comments by Kenny and JT$ on pulp makes me think those aren't happening. I really have no clue, though. Maybe there will be a team add another rider and that rider will be peick??
Yeah, he definitely earned a shot. Maybe Suzuki could find the money to put him next to Stewart with a bit of spending money in his pocket? Maybe KTM would take him for a year and give him a chance.
yzjs7
3/20/2014 8:19am
James and Malcolm on the same team would be very cool.

The Shop

davistld01
3/20/2014 8:24am
Still would like to see Millsaps on something besides the KTM. Not slamming the orange bikes, but DM just looked so fast & confident aboard the Suzuki, and would do the same on the "new" Yamaha too I reckon.
aidas512
3/20/2014 11:26am
I thought Roczen to Kawi was "stamped".
JeepnMike
3/20/2014 11:34am
aidas512 wrote:
I thought Roczen to Kawi was "stamped".
With a mushroom... Laughing I am definitely the minority here, but that is one that I am betting on (and hoping for).
dirtnapper
3/20/2014 11:43am
So......Wilson MAY be on two teams at once......interesting......

This thread is stupid and WAAAY too soonWhistling
IWreckALot
3/20/2014 11:48am
davistld01 wrote:
Still would like to see Millsaps on something besides the KTM. Not slamming the orange bikes, but DM just looked so fast & confident aboard the...
Still would like to see Millsaps on something besides the KTM. Not slamming the orange bikes, but DM just looked so fast & confident aboard the Suzuki, and would do the same on the "new" Yamaha too I reckon.
I'd like to see him back on the Suzuki myself. I'm not going to slam the yamaha but he looked dang good on yellow and I think he would get a lot of confidence back from that bike alone.
3/20/2014 12:02pm
dirtnapper wrote:

yes and one of the two is two two..thats too much...
IWreckALot
3/20/2014 12:09pm
I want to see Musquin win an SX Championship before he moves up. I think it would only help him long term. Of course that is just my opinion.

Also, I'm still holding out hope that Herlings will be here at some point on the KTM team.
3/20/2014 2:07pm
dirtnapper wrote:

That's why there is a question mark next to his name. I don't expect he'll ride for both teams, just that it's easy to imagine him on either one. If Roczen goes green as was pointed out above, that could take away the Wilson seat. Maybe Chad won't have the budget to put him on another bike. Or, maybe he gets the KTM seat.

Maybe is WAAAY too soon...just thought it'd be fun to think about how the dominos might fall since it seems like they are starting to already if you believe what Matthes and JT$ are saying. I believe them.
dennisjonon
3/20/2014 2:17pm
yes wilson on two bikes. that might be a first time ever.....1 leg on each bike and turning the throttle with each hand....interesting....
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
3/20/2014 6:09pm
OK - what did Matthes & JT$ say - i missed it.
humtercarrot
Fantasy
2643rd
3/20/2014 6:38pm
Let's assume that the Barcia to JGR (not MXGP - sorry Geoff) and Roczen to RCH rumors come true. One sounds done, the other not so...
Let's assume that the Barcia to JGR (not MXGP - sorry Geoff) and Roczen to RCH rumors come true. One sounds done, the other not so much, but whatever. If it does come true, where will all the pieces fall? I've tried to compile the teams and make cuts where I think they might happen. Anyone care to chime in and makes some hires/fires?

Of interest is who fills the void if Roczen leaves. Maybe Moosecan is moving up next year?

JGR
Barcia
Brayton

RCH
Roczen
Tickle?

Honda
Canard
Seely?

Kawasaki
Villopoto
Wilson?

Suzuki
Stewart
Mookie?

KTM
Dungey
?

Rockstar KTM/Husky?
Millsaps

BTO KTM/Husky?
Short
Goerke?

Two Two
Reed
Wilson?

Geico
Tomac
Hahn

CycleTrader.com Rock River
?

MCR
Alessi

Looking:
Weimer
Grant
Hill?
Wilson?
Seely?
Mookie?
Nicoletti
Peick
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
3/20/2014 7:53pm
Since it doesn't really matter as long as RV is around, I would like to see a good rider (Millsaps or Roczen) on the Husky.
Sandberm
3/20/2014 7:54pm
What about Davalos and i think Jason Anderson has to move up if he wins the west?

Post a reply to: Too soon to be silly?

The Latest