Tony's latest meltdown

hvaughn88
6/21/2014 5:34pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2014 8:55am
Just saw on Twitter where matthes said tony had another meltdown with him. Anyone know what happened, details?

From pulpmx.com:

And Tony just had another epic meltdown w me. Awesome. Great job Tony, ur a real piece of work. I feel so bad for anyone u deal with
|
zippy895
6/21/2014 5:38pm
I wonder if it had to do with winner kiniry lapping his son.
Motodave15
6/21/2014 5:41pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Just saw on Twitter where matthes said tony had another meltdown with him. Anyone know what happened, details? From pulpmx.com: And Tony just had another epic...
Just saw on Twitter where matthes said tony had another meltdown with him. Anyone know what happened, details?

From pulpmx.com:

And Tony just had another epic meltdown w me. Awesome. Great job Tony, ur a real piece of work. I feel so bad for anyone u deal with
Drug rings are up in canada too!!!
malachi177
6/21/2014 5:48pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 5:53pm
zippy895 wrote:
I wonder if it had to do with winner kiniry lapping his son.
Kiniry, T Medaglia, and Colt 45 all lapped MA800 Woohoo ....But Mike still got 4th Blink
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
6/21/2014 6:08pm
Steve has provided a transcript of what happened, and a pic of the terms and conditions that Tony wanted him to sign on his twitter,

Man and things seemed to be going so well

The Shop

FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
6/21/2014 6:09pm
Popcorn is a poppin.Cheerful
MXerDW
6/21/2014 6:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 7:36pm
Here is the latest on the whole saga and drama.

(edit to add this first tweet I meant to have here)
Steve Matthes @pulpmx · 2h
So I'm just doing my post race podcasts, walking around to the trucks when I walked into MCR pits to talk to Mike &/or Vinxe about race...

Steve Matthes ‏@pulpmx · 12m
I see Vince & he says that only if Tony approves it. I don't want to deal with the guy but he comes over & says I have to sign this ...

Terms and conditions contract to talk to his riders..I just laughed but he was serious. Then I said I have to look at it & he says paper...

Cannot leave the tent..I say nope, too bad- I have to take it & that I'm not signing it & good job costing his riders publicity. He tried...

Steve Matthes ‏@pulpmx · 11m
To yank paper out of my hand but I said nope- I have to tweet this. Then he started yelling very loudly & calling me "mother fucker"...

Steve Matthes ‏@pulpmx · 10m
He was yelling that I'm not protected up there, I'm a piece of shit, no one likes me down in USA or now in Canada & I'm just there to...

And every other name under the sun. Then Leading Edge Kawi owner had to tell him to leave their tent as he chased me over there..

To talk shit on his team & the series itself. That's all I'm there for. I asked him if he knew I spent my own money to be there & I'm cdn!

Steve Matthes ‏@pulpmx · 8m
Then I asked Politelli & J Medag if they liked me & they were laughing. All I wanted to do was ask VF & Mike about their race that day &..

Steve Matthes ‏@pulpmx · 7m
We at RXI had talked about doing a feature on how MCR is doing in their cdn adventure but he can kiss that bye bye now- guy was absolute...

Steve Matthes ‏@pulpmx · 5m
Lunatic to me. Ask @jeremymedaglia or any1 there. But now, I present the terms and conditions I wouldn't sign

Outsider
6/21/2014 6:16pm
Yeah, but he is core moto and just loves his kids!

/Sarcasm
dirtnapper
6/21/2014 6:16pm
OH MAN! Pinch

That is SOOOO typical Alessi! Why the hell does there always need to be drama??
hvaughn88
6/21/2014 6:17pm
Oh. My. God! This just keeps getting crazier and crazier. All I have to say is poor mike. Poor, poor mike. I hope one day mike can just be free to ride and not worry about this kind if shit. By the way, at least use college ruled notebook paper, tony! After all, this is a professional team, right, haha
DownSouth
6/21/2014 6:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 6:20pm
Looks like Matthes will be hearing from Tony's lawyer. He is clearly in violation of contract item #5. Laughing
JLong
6/21/2014 6:19pm
MXerDW wrote:
Here is the latest on the whole saga and drama. (edit to add this first tweet I meant to have here) Steve Matthes @pulpmx · 2h...

So I'm just doing my post race podcasts, walking around to the trucks when I walked into MCR pits to talk to Mike &/or Vinxe about race...

I see Vince & he says that only if Tony approves it. I don't want to deal with the guy but he comes over & says I have to sign this ...

Terms and conditions contract to talk to his riders..I just laughed but he was serious. Then I said I have to look at it & he says paper...

Cannot leave the tent..I say nope, too bad- I have to take it & that I'm not signing it & good job costing his riders publicity. He tried...

To yank paper out of my hand but I said nope- I have to tweet this. Then he started yelling very loudly & calling me "mother fucker"...

He was yelling that I'm not protected up there, I'm a piece of shit, no one likes me down in USA or now in Canada & I'm just there to...

And every other name under the sun. Then Leading Edge Kawi owner had to tell him to leave their tent as he chased me over there..

To talk shit on his team & the series itself. That's all I'm there for. I asked him if he knew I spent my own money to be there & I'm cdn!

Then I asked Politelli & J Medag if they liked me & they were laughing. All I wanted to do was ask VF & Mike about their race that day &..

We at RXI had talked about doing a feature on how MCR is doing in their cdn adventure but he can kiss that bye bye now- guy was absolute...

Lunatic to me. Ask @jeremymedaglia or any1 there. But now, I present the terms and conditions I wouldn't sign

And we think we can handle WADA? We can't conjure up common sense.
6/21/2014 6:20pm
Crazy AND stupid.

Doesn't Tony know what Steve does. He creates and facilitates media content that people will want to listen to or see, so he can sell ads to sponsors!

By creating that insane "contract", Tony created something much more interesting that an interview with Mike or Vince. What did he think Steve would do?

Absolutely classic. Steve Matthes gets more awesome every day...LOL.
6/21/2014 6:20pm
DownSouth wrote:
Looks like Matthes will be hearing from Tony's lawyer. He is clearly in violation of contract item #5. Laughing
Only if he signed it!
malachi177
6/21/2014 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 6:20pm
Holy shitballsDizzy ...what a nutjob
hvaughn88
6/21/2014 6:22pm
I swear sometimes I wish I never even knew this sport existed. Maybe the masses that aren't involved in this sport are on to something, haha
DownSouth
6/21/2014 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 6:26pm
DownSouth wrote:
Only if he signed it!
A signature has no bearing on the vaildity of the lawsuit. By them time Tony's lawyers get through suing Matthes the 'Alessi weekly' will be an audio podcast produced with all the sound gear that Steve will be forced to forfeit as part of the judgement. Sadly this could be the end of Pulp MX as we know it. Tongue
steve_97060
6/21/2014 6:24pm
holy shit, dude is really bat shit crazy..

I feel sorry for Mike but apparently he is comfortable with all of the negative drama his dad brings..
6/21/2014 6:25pm
Can someone tell me what #3 says?

"Steve Mathis must submit in writing three statements of how he plans on __________ MCR racers, team, and/or series"

DownSouth
6/21/2014 6:27pm
TripleFive wrote:
Can someone tell me what #3 says?

"Steve Mathis must submit in writing three statements of how he plans on __________ MCR racers, team, and/or series"

I believe it says "upgrading."
zippy895
6/21/2014 6:29pm
MXerDW wrote:
Here is the latest on the whole saga and drama. (edit to add this first tweet I meant to have here) Steve Matthes @pulpmx · 2h...

here,see what test tony needs to take..
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/
stantdm
6/21/2014 6:31pm
Good Fucking Grief. There is just no end to this whack job.

DownSouth
6/21/2014 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 6:33pm
Did Team JS7 pay off Tony to create a new scandal in order to divert attention and get James out of the headlines? Cool
6/21/2014 6:35pm
DownSouth wrote:
Did Team JS7 pay off Tony to create a new scandal in order to divert attention and get James out of the headlines? Cool
Like Tony ever needed an incentive to act like an idiot.
Ing
6/21/2014 6:37pm
Truly comical. What a tool. I'll say one thing for sure and that's the Alessis are entertaining. Mike must be as bat shit crazy as his Dad to let this shit happen all the time. Definitely cast from the same mold are all the Alessis
Crush
6/21/2014 6:38pm
MXerDW wrote:

What the fuck!!!

Holy hell. haha. Handwriting of a five year old with spelling of a three year old. Not to mention telling someone else no one likes you. Sheesh
hvaughn88
6/21/2014 6:39pm
Who's up for an alessi reality show? It can run back to back with honey boo boo
steve_97060
6/21/2014 6:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 6:41pm
can you just picture TA hearing Matthes is in the pits, so he scurries into the innermost sanctum of the "factory rig" to compose an iron clad binding contract to be signed by the evil media member before any team members can be spoken to ...

that'll show em who the boss is..

Sully22
6/21/2014 6:43pm
TripleFive wrote:
I feel really bad for Mike.
^^^^ this. Seems like all mike wants to do is moto...his family has other ideas and plans.
BAMX
6/21/2014 6:43pm
He should have signed it Haywood Jablome

Post a reply to: Tony's latest meltdown

The Latest