Tony and Mike Alessi Unplugged

David Izer
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 6:21pm
we will be taking some questions from our chat room as always, so nut up and ask these guys what you always wanted to know.

James Stewart / Mike Alessi / Tony Alessi / DC / Wey / Beams on DMXS Tonight!

San Manuel Yamaha’s James Stewart was a huge favorite going into the US Open, but debuting the much anticipated 2010 Yamaha YZ450F left just enough bench racing room to speculate the "what-if’s"on the weekend. But James dominated in his usual fashion and made his team and a lot of engineers in Japan very, very happy. James may have taken the summer off but his fan appreciation ride days were a huge hit and the defending champ looks to come into the supercross season well-rested and ready to defend. We’ll cover all that and take a few questions from some fans in the chat room too.

Tony Alessi is the shortest, yet most effective lightning rod in our sport. The well-meaning father has taken his share of blows over the last several months and wants to set the record straight on a few things. We wanted to give him an opportunity to personally address the criticism in his own words and will cover a lot of ground tonight.

I think it says a lot about Mike Alessi that he has once again landed on his feet. Like a slung cat by his tail, the still popular rider landed softly and showed his perseverance and signature determination by securing a very sweet deal with KTM that will have him representing the company around the globe. We will hear from Mike tonight as he prepares for the next chapter in his career and also takes dead aim at some of the cyberspace banter.

Davey Coombs constantly has his finger on the pulse of our sport and has even been known to literally put his ear to the ground to hear what’s coming. His insightful dedication to the outdoors this year led to some significant improvements and growth with bigger and better things to come. We will catch up with DC and have him grade the outdoors this year and sneak a peak into what is in store for next year along with a MXdN and US Open recap.

Nick Wey is a fan favorite on the show and we always enjoy having the Michigan Mafia boss in the house. Nick raced the US Open last weekend and he will break down his weekend for us.

Robb Beams from Motoendurance.net has just announced they will be accepting sponsorship applications for all three levels of their support which includes professional, elite, and expert. Robb has an excellent reputation in our sport and continues to attract some of the top riders like Ashley Fiolek and Ian Trettel. His training complex in Florida is one of the premier year round facilities so please take the time to check out what is offered at www.motoendurance.net for more information.

www.dmxsradio.com
Wednesday 8-11pm EST
|
rc4187
10/14/2009 9:06am
looks like a good line up. will be listening.
ebers
Fantasy
250th
10/14/2009 9:27am
Can you ask Tricky Nicky what advantage working out in his gear gives him? I've always thought sweatpants, wife beater and headbands were customery attire for working out, but watching him work out in his gear has me wondering if I should start showing up to the gym in my riding gear.
Thanks,
Seth
-ebers
Cygnus
10/14/2009 9:28am
Can't wait. I love that dog.

The Shop

Steve47
10/14/2009 9:42am
I'm still amazed that there no such thing as a Mike Alessi interview without Tony's name being in there. This is so fucked up...

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
10/14/2009 9:50am
Killer line-up. This is a great show.

Nic Wey has a good game face but you know its for show. He had to go up against Stewart head to head Saturday and he says "didn't know I had to take down the champ". You should be able to guess how that race went.
Clutchy
10/14/2009 10:16am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:44am
For James....

What he thinks the top 5 in the sx championship points will be.
Who does he think will be his week in and week out toughest competitor or toughest guy to beat for the title.
If he could be anybody for a day who and why.

For Tony...

At this point does he feel like he's defending Mike or himself and his methods.
Why does he feel the need to defend something so successful, I mean under Tony's guidance his boys are the most successful brothers in the history of american motocross, Whats to defend..?

For Mikey....
What is he doing for 2010 if anything to try and change what seems to be alot of bad luck on the race track.
Does he think its possible that he's more like Bobbym then he knows, In regards to wearing his emotions on his sleeve and his pop being a huge influence in his life(on and off the race track).
If he could be anybody for a day who and why

For DC........

What if any changes would he like to see from the AMA's involvement in MX,SX and the Amateur national program.

For Nick.....

Biggest disapointment from 2009 is....
What would he like to do after his motocross career.
If he could be anybody for a day who and why.

Robb Beams.... Who's that guy...?
Grendel
10/14/2009 10:36am
Should be amazing. I'll be listening.
G-man
10/14/2009 10:51am
Oh man the possibilities are endless.

Bobby you going to call in to you're boy? lol Woohoo
500guy
10/14/2009 10:59am
Steve47 wrote:
I'm still amazed that there no such thing as a Mike Alessi interview without Tony's name being in there. This is so fucked up...

X2
Kinetic1
10/14/2009 11:05am
I've never been on their site until just now. How does it work? Is there a listen live button or do you have to download it and make it a podcast?
10/14/2009 11:09am
Kinetic1 wrote:
I've never been on their site until just now. How does it work? Is there a listen live button or do you have to download it...
I've never been on their site until just now. How does it work? Is there a listen live button or do you have to download it and make it a podcast?
There is a listen live button.
But it takes you to the Vurb site, so you need to register with Vurb to listen to DMXS.

Check out the chat room and the drinking word of the night!
Kinetic1
10/14/2009 11:12am
Kinetic1 wrote:
I've never been on their site until just now. How does it work? Is there a listen live button or do you have to download it...
There is a listen live button. But it takes you to the Vurb site, so you need to register with Vurb to listen to DMXS. Check...
There is a listen live button.
But it takes you to the Vurb site, so you need to register with Vurb to listen to DMXS.

Check out the chat room and the drinking word of the night!
Thanks!
JackLHyde
10/14/2009 11:22am
I'd like to know from Nick how the recent developments at J-Law Racing (you know what I mean) have affected his 2010 preparation / will affect the 2010 season. What's going on there at the moment?
ebers
Fantasy
250th
10/14/2009 11:45am
JackLHyde wrote:
I'd like to know from Nick how the recent developments at J-Law Racing (you know what I mean) have affected his 2010 preparation / will affect...
I'd like to know from Nick how the recent developments at J-Law Racing (you know what I mean) have affected his 2010 preparation / will affect the 2010 season. What's going on there at the moment?
X2
Cygnus
10/14/2009 11:55am
The show and chat are more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.
G-man
10/14/2009 12:20pm
I'd like to know if he's going to make any more killer videos.

Hey Everyone! It’s Mike Alessi here. I just wanted to clear a few things up.

To the Fans:
I hope these videos will help out with any concerns you may have had.

To Bobby M:
If you feel there is something wrong with my program please come over for a week after I get back from MX of Nations and see for yourself. It will clear up any misunderstandings you may have.

Thanks for all of your support. Hope to see you at the races soon.

Mike 800

THIS IS THE GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4u5jT7lbo
mccread
10/14/2009 12:24pm
I interviewed mike at the des nations for an Irish magazine tell him thanks for his time, a nice guy and im hoping he gets a championship in 2010...

also a question i forgot to ask was .. if he is leading the points in the GPs when he is supposed to go back and race the AMA... what will he do?
10/14/2009 12:25pm
Steve47 wrote:

500guy wrote:
X2
Mike did a podcast a few months back (his last interview I think) and Tony was not even in the same state. So much for your "no such thing" theory.

I hope to catch the show tonight myself. I have a meeting that ends right about then and will try and sneal out to be sure I catch it. It would be good to hear what JBS and Wey have to say about the new Yamaha's.

Farva
10/14/2009 12:30pm
mccread wrote:
I interviewed mike at the des nations for an Irish magazine tell him thanks for his time, a nice guy and im hoping he gets a...
I interviewed mike at the des nations for an Irish magazine tell him thanks for his time, a nice guy and im hoping he gets a championship in 2010...

also a question i forgot to ask was .. if he is leading the points in the GPs when he is supposed to go back and race the AMA... what will he do?
Not to answer for him but I think whatever KTM tells him he's going to do.

Mike D
10/14/2009 12:31pm
For AAA

Why are you a douche bag?

For Mike

Do you understand how much AAA hurts your career more than he helps it?

For DC

More cow bell please?

For Nick

Do you know eminem?

PS-I cant wait to see that message board at DMXS tear AAA up tonight!!!!!!
10/14/2009 12:53pm
For Mike D

Nice fish? Where did you bag that one. Your pic looks like a place in Idaho I fished once.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
10/14/2009 1:00pm
Sweet, a new podcast for my flight Friday. Thanks guys!!!!!
Farva
10/14/2009 1:15pm
Steve47 wrote:

500guy wrote:
X2
Mike did a podcast a few months back (his last interview I think) and Tony was not even in the same state. So much for your...
Mike did a podcast a few months back (his last interview I think) and Tony was not even in the same state. So much for your "no such thing" theory.

I hope to catch the show tonight myself. I have a meeting that ends right about then and will try and sneal out to be sure I catch it. It would be good to hear what JBS and Wey have to say about the new Yamaha's.

I don't think one podcast with AAA not in it blows his theory anywhere.

I'd actually say it's the exception that proves the rule.
500guy
10/14/2009 1:18pm
Ole Rocket Launcher is sounding a lot like AAA with a dictionary .
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
10/14/2009 2:04pm
G-man wrote:
I'd like to know if he's going to make any more killer videos. Hey Everyone! It’s Mike Alessi here. I just wanted to clear a few...
I'd like to know if he's going to make any more killer videos.

Hey Everyone! It’s Mike Alessi here. I just wanted to clear a few things up.

To the Fans:
I hope these videos will help out with any concerns you may have had.

To Bobby M:
If you feel there is something wrong with my program please come over for a week after I get back from MX of Nations and see for yourself. It will clear up any misunderstandings you may have.

Thanks for all of your support. Hope to see you at the races soon.

Mike 800

THIS IS THE GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4u5jT7lbo
Bob may be a loud mouthed fucktard, but he sooooooooo owns you Gary.
Mike D
10/14/2009 2:05pm
Owyhee River Brown Trout Oregon side Wink

Post a reply to: Tony and Mike Alessi Unplugged

The Latest