Tommy Hahn and the Rockstar Energy Team...

sharkey
4/25/2010 12:50pm
tommy looked really good all day. i wasnt surprised. i thought it would be KW, millsaps and tommy on the podium
Cigaro
4/25/2010 1:00pm
Great ride for Tommy can't wait to see it on T.V.
Crush
4/25/2010 4:45pm
Tommy outdoors will be good again, he had some fantastic rides last year... Seems he has finally let the stress go that seemed to bog him when he was factory honda and it looks like he is just riding like his talent allows... Awesome to see and the Hahn family had to be STOKED last night!!!

The Shop

4/25/2010 4:48pm
Crush wrote:
Tommy outdoors will be good again, he had some fantastic rides last year... Seems he has finally let the stress go that seemed to bog him...
Tommy outdoors will be good again, he had some fantastic rides last year... Seems he has finally let the stress go that seemed to bog him when he was factory honda and it looks like he is just riding like his talent allows... Awesome to see and the Hahn family had to be STOKED last night!!!
x 2,,
congrats to Tommy and Wil Hahn,, and both their teams
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
4/25/2010 4:54pm
Tommy was a man possessed.

I think he'll be on it outdoors.
RickRolled
4/25/2010 5:33pm
Thanks TG.

I live down the street from one of their shops and had no idea the season was so close to not happening for them. Obviously I know no one. TG, I actually thought for awhile you were Bobby or Bill. Only been trolling here for about a year.

Hat's off to their team and both the Hahn's weekend. As you say, they seem like a great bunch of guys.

I think that Rockstar/Canidae/Suzuki will really shine when the mx gates drop. I will be glued to the computer for every minute. I love having a somewhat home town team to pull for. You SoCal guys have it too good.

Post a reply to: Tommy Hahn and the Rockstar Energy Team...

The Latest